Germany:mad: kill the bastards mate!
will do mate !!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:53 PM ----------

attachment.php

Ashley Cole Retires From International Football
chelsea-ashley-cole-cropped

England defender Ashley Cole has announced his retirement from international football after a feud with England manager Ian Holloway.

The 30-year-old was part of ex-England manager Fabio Capello's much-criticised squad that exited the World Cup in South Africa in the second round.
Cole made his England debut against Albania on 28th March 2001 and earned 92 caps, without scoring a single goal.
"I have enjoyed every moment of my England career and worn the shirt with pride, but Ian Holloway has forced me to make this decision " the Chelsea full-back said.

"I would like to thank every manager I have played under apart from Ian, everyone at the FA and the fans for all their support over the years.
"I wish the playing squad all the best for the future."

Cole was also part of the England squad at the 2002 World Cup as well as at the 2000 and 2004 European Championships.

He started every game at the 2002 World Cup in Japan and South Korea before England were eliminated at the quarter-final stage by Brazil.
Cole again played every game during Euro 2004, at which England were beaten on penalties by Portugal in the last eight.

In South Africa, Cole again played every match, but after Ian Holloway took over from Capello in July, the former Arsenal man has been left out of the international set-up.

Nice post and good riddance!!! Plenty of other good left backs around!! KIU mate.

Some tough friendlies, guess if you can beat them, you can win the euros XD and yeah, they are fun to manage to be fair, just really hooked on my Telford career at the moment :p

Some tough friendlies, guess if you can beat them, you can win the euros XD and yeah, they are fun to manage to be fair, just really hooked on my Telford career at the moment :p

Ino my side needs to prove that we can beat the top sides, build on that and win the euros

personally great story but I wouldnt have barry as captain and why only 3 strikers in the squad

personally great story but I wouldnt have barry as captain and why only 3 strikers in the squad
cheers mate, i choose barry to be different, i play a 4-2-3-1 formation and only play with 1 striker

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

PA-10031928.jpg

After we announced ourselves to the world by beating Holland 4-2, I was loving it, the newspapers were filled with many saying England can win the Euros under me. Things were looking up, we had beaten the best side in the world well according to Fifa and we had moved up to 2nd place overtaking World Cup champions Spain. With the new Premier league season getting underway just in 2 days time, I felt I would go and watch a match with Stuart. We decided to attend the Wolves V West Ham match, where we were going to be looking at a number of players but most notably Scotty Parker, he impressed in the Holland match and I am looking for him to create a dominant midfield partnership with Gareth (Barry), and I know how important he is to West Ham.

article-1333079-0C0208E4000005DC-564_468x286.jpg

I am unsure whether to play Parker as my defensive midfielder or as centre mid, if I played him as a centre midfielder it would mean Gerrard and Lampard would have to go and a lot of the fans won’t take to kindly to that, but if I play Gareth and Scott in the centre of the park I could bring in Huddlestone from Tottenham or if he ever gets fit Owen Hargreaves. A bit of a dilemma I have to sort out before the next Euro 2012 qualifier away in Bulgaria.

98f675ac-a0a0-4f5c-ada2-96ae6201762c.jpg

Last edited:
parker CM
get Lampard out IMO;)
yer i played him as box-to-box midfielder against Holland and he did sick

i'm gunna ditch lampard and gerrard

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

any recommendations for my next squad ???

Alex Smithies, Jack Hobbs and Phil Jones, if you haven't looked at any of them do so. Quality players.

Alex Smithies, Jack Hobbs and Phil Jones, if you haven't looked at any of them do so. Quality players.
will go watch a couple of their matches, u reckon i should include David Wheater ???

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

does anyone think i should pick david wheater for my next squad ???

What about Matt Jarvis?

Great story IMO.
he has bin in some of my previous squads and cud well be in my next squad, i just focused on parker because he played well against Holland

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:25 PM ----------

Wolves 2-0 West Ham

When Stuart and I went to scout such players like matt jarvis and ryan shawcross but most not notably scott parker.

article-0-0D283AAF000005DC-852_634x424.jpg

Scott Parker- yet again was the heart of West Ham's every move, a good defensive display, hardly let anything get past him. Taken off after 80 minutes, he was absoulety knackered from all the running the boy had done, deserves a good rest.

PA-9755304.jpg

Matt Jarvis- came off after 60 minutes, set-up the first goal, fizzed in some cracking crosses. A very mazy runs, decent performance.

shawcrosspic-549400392.jpg

Ryan Shawcross- Wolves' new signing had an outstanding game, heading in a matt jarvis corner, hardly anything got past him, 100% committed in his tackles even putting his body on the line such as in the 1st half he put his head where most people wouldn't put their foot.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:59 AM ----------

England squad announced

ssnhdblue-800_2492584.jpg

England manager Ian Holloway has announced his 26-man squad to face Bulgaria in the Euro 2012 qualifier. After an impressive run of 4 straight wins for this England side most notably a 4-2 win over Holland. England’s opponents Bulgaria lay 2nd in group G 4 points behind Holloway’s England, Holloway will want to make this game 5 straight wins, with a win England would really take control of Group G and would lead by 7 points with games to go. Scott Loach and Daniel Sturridge have to be the real surprise inclusion after the Watford man has put in a string of impressive performances and has caught Holloway’s eye.

Squad in Full:

scott-loach415.jpg

GK:Joe Hart, Ben Foster and Scott Loach

Chris+Smalling+Manchester+United+2011.jpg

Defenders: Micah Richards, Kyle Walker, Gary Cahill, Phil Jagielka, Chris Smalling, Scott Dann, Leighton Baines and Stephen Warnock

david-beckham-england.jpg

Midfielders: Marc Albrighton, James Milner, Gareth Barry, Scott Parker, David Beckham, Jack Wilshere, Jordan Henderson, Tom Huddlestone, Steven Gerrard, Ashley Young, Daniel Sturridge and Matt Jarvis

Darren-Bent-England.jpg

Strikers: Darren Bent, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck and Andy Carroll

Nice squad, suprised there's Becks in there.

Any chance you could take a look at mine, thanks muchly.

Nice squad, suprised there's Becks in there.

Any chance you could take a look at mine, thanks muchly.
cheers, Becks is a quality player and an England legend (H)

yer will take a lotat yours

good too see you are still sticking with mostly young players mixed with some golden oldies

good too see you are still sticking with mostly young players mixed with some golden oldies

The younger players deserve a chance as the older players mucked up their chance, i chose beckham on his experience which will only help the younger players

at least one england manager knows what parker is about. Quality managing mate, love the selections too.

edit: oh and i think someone mentioned it, but make sure you call up cairney before scotland do. Trust me he is quality.

Last edited:
at least one england manager knows what parker is about. Quality managing mate, love the selections too.

edit: oh and i think someone mentioned it, but make sure you call up cairney before scotland do. Trust me he is quality.
ino parker is a quality player, cheers mate

i'll trust you and call him up for next game