Great progress and story mate. Lovin the Holloway comments too. Keep it going, if only it could be that good in real life!! Have a look at my story when u can please.

Thanks
cheers mate, i plan on keeping this story til at least 2014 world cup in-game , same if that stupid italian **** would leave so holloway could take charge.

will leave a comment on your story, which one is it btw??

cheers mate, i plan on keeping this story til at least 2014 world cup in-game , same if that stupid italian **** would leave so holloway could take charge.

will leave a comment on your story, which one is it btw??

Yeah i'd be happy with Holloway in charge, then leave Harry with us, till Mourinho wants to come. ;)

Mine is AFC Wimbledon - The Rise of the Wombles.

Thanks

Yeah i'd be happy with Holloway in charge, then leave Harry with us, till Mourinho wants to come. ;)

Mine is AFC Wimbledon - The Rise of the Wombles.

Thanks
same, we want to keep redknapp but i would be alrite if he left with mourinho coming in !!!

alrite just gunna give it a quick read

Great story man good op and great choice on manager love ian halloway check out my story plz thanks man

Great story man good op and great choice on manager love ian halloway check out my story plz thanks man
cheers mate, holloway is a legend will have a quick read off your story and comment

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:16 PM ----------

attachment.php

Tom Huddlestone Out Of England Game

article-1254868-08818D2D000005DC-938_468x311.jpg

Tottenham midfielder Tom Huddlestone will miss England’s crucial Euro 2012 qualifier against Wales in 3 days time after a scan revealed he had a grade one hamstring injury.

Huddlestone is set to be sidelined for up to 3 weeks with the problem, suffered in Tottenham’s game against Sunderland yesterday. The 23-year-old has played in every one of Tottenham’s games this season, scoring 2 goals in the process.

Huddlestone is yet to score for England so far in his 3 caps, with Huddlestone’s injury it is likely that Scott Parker will drop into that anchor man role with either David Beckham, James Milner or Jordan Henderson partnering skipper Gareth Barry in the centre of midfield.

tough to lose Huddlestone but you have more than capable replacements
Why not have a look at Lee Bowyer if he aint too old?

tough to lose Huddlestone but you have more than capable replacements
Why not have a look at Lee Bowyer if he aint too old?
yer but i have plenty of back-up

will scout bowyer and may b in my next squad

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:31 PM ----------

bbcsport.jpg

England 4-0 Wales
Young (10,82), Carroll (30), Dann (68)

ashley-young_1822479c.jpg

England have booked their place at Euro 2012 after an emphatic 4-0 win over Wales at Wembley this evening. England knew that 3 points would guarantee their place at the Euros and they clearly wanted to cement their place as soon as possible. England started the better of the 2 sides as Ashley Young got the hosts of to a flyer by scoring a free-kick from outside the area. England were not satisfied with just the 1 goal and carried on pushing forward and rewarded on the half hour mark when towering striker Andy Carroll (starting in-place of the suspended Wayne Rooney) nodded in from a cross by Milner. 2-0 at half-time. Birmingham centre-back Scott Dann scored his 1st international goal with a close range finish which was timed impeccably in the 68th minute to extend the lead even further. Man of the Match Ashley Young completed the rout with a deftly executed finish 8 minutes from time.

Ian-Holloway-the-Blackpoo-006.jpg

Ian Holloway
“We’ve ran over the line and been in cruise control of our group and this result reiterated this, the difference of quality between the 2 sides was phenomenal. In the end you could see what this meant to all the players.

I’ve just said to the lads someone’s got to win it (the Euros), why can’t that be England? There wouldn’t be a better story anywhere.

Whether we are good enough or not we’ll have to wait and see which I believe we are, but we’re there.​

If I was anybody else, I wouldn’t want to be playing us. That’s not to say that we’re better than everyone else but we’ve got nothing to lose, we’ve got 4 tricky friendlies 2 home and 2 away before next summer and I will be trying to include and play some players that have caught my eye but not been involved in the qualifying campaign - Jack Rodwell, Lee Bowyer, David Wheater, Tom Cainey and David Stockdale are justa few examples”​

well done mate :) lets hope we can get a result like that saturday!

capellos put out a decent squad i think but we'd probs get a gritty 2-1 win lol, who u got next game?
yer suppose, i'm going for a 1-0. my next game is my last qualifer away to montenegro then after that home friendly against ghana

congrats on qualifying:)
next 2 games seem to be good to give less experienced players a shot

congrats on qualifying:)
next 2 games seem to be good to give less experienced players a shot
cheers mate

it just gets boring if you play the same 11 every match any suggestions for future squads ?

I'm managing England as well (Won the Euros and Confederations cup, World cup next :3)
I gave Blackburn defender P. Jones (I think that's right) a run out and now I keep playing him as he just cannot stop scoring from set pieces and corners. You should give him a shot. You should ditch Bent in favour of Defoe by the way.
Loving the story by the way, will continue to follow.

Last edited:
I'm doing managing England as well (Won the Euros and Confederations cup, World cup next :3)
I gave Blackburn defender P. Jones (I think that's right) a run out and now I keep playing him as he just cannot stop scoring from set pieces and corners. You should give him a shot. You should ditch Bent in favour of Defoe by the way.
Loving the story by the way, will continue to follow.
wow !! forgot about jones, scott dann is starting to do that for me,

i know i support spurs but bent is better than defoe, will put both for next match

Look forward to next report. :3
In reality Bent is a terrible striker, never tried him in FM. Good result against Wales by the way, I only beat them 2-0 (3-0 in 2nd game) Defoe got a brace in the latter with Beckham. :D

Look forward to next report. :3
In reality Bent is a terrible striker, never tried him in FM. Good result against Wales by the way, I only beat them 2-0 (3-0 in 2nd game) Defoe got a brace in the latter with Beckham. :D
cheers mate

bent isn't a teriible striker hes quality, mine were 3-1 and 4-0 i think

what about some out of the blue player
like maybe the top goalscorer for league 1 or something you know
widen the net;)

what about some out of the blue player
like maybe the top goalscorer for league 1 or something you know
widen the net;)
championship will be the lowest i'll go

you may see players such as scott loach,david wheater tom cairney, michael chropa, jay bothroyd, peter whittingham and other quality championship players like that

thats reasonable:)
i played an england game once where i had the majority of english players down to league 2 in the national pool and selected my squad based on who had the highest average rating.
within reason ofcourse, like if a guys only played 2 games in the season but got an av.r of lik 8 he wouldn't be in.
gave me a different squad to say the least. they weren't bad either semi at the world cup