The career of Josh Gregg - A bcfc story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Stuff mate! Forlan is doing seriously well for you. Man United will not be happy! And Chucho well, what can I say? I hope he pays off as he was obviously just a signing from the heart :) :)

I'm gonna play some now so there will definitely be a one month update today :)

It had to be done Sam ;)

Thanks for commenting mate (H)

FM is on a go slow so I haven't even played a match yet :(

Don't think so XD

Edit: I have finished March so look out for an update in the next hour :)

March Update:

March Update:

Atleti 3-0 Osasuna
Gignac, Forlan, Jurado

A very impressive start to the month, we have completed the double over a good side whilst getting three goals! A good day for us although one negative has been shown; Simao will be out for 4 weeks with an injury. He will miss both ties against Villa.

Atleti 1-1 V*lla (EC)
Raul Garcia

I almost gave us the kiss of death here! I said that I would love nothing more than beating them, we should have lost but Raul's 89th minute 35 yard scorcher saved us! He is really buzzing about the goal, it was perferctly struck into the top right corner of the net from almost 20 yards back from the right side of the D!

Valencia 0-1 Atleti
Aguero

A great performance against the team we will face in the Spanish Cup final! We were unlucky not to have more today. This is exceptionally good because we have the best home form in the league but our performances have not been as impressive away from home, so to get a result like this away from home is very promising for us!

V*lla 2-3 Atleti (EC)
Di Maria, Valera 2

SOTV! Sorry, I am just elated with this performance on my return to my home city Birmingham. Nothing is better than beating the scu-... Villa. I am delighted with Juan's performance after being called up to play in Simao's position. He twice got on the end of Angel's crosses. Angel also got a goal which I feel should have made him man of the match over Juan but I am ecstatic nonetheless. Oh no... we have drawn Inter Milan in the next round!

Atleti 2-1 Mallorca
Santacroce, Forlan

Another brilliant league performance! If we could have shown this form at the start of the season we could have a decreased gap on Barca and Real, 3rd is an amazing position to be in though! Fabio really impressed me today, he was played in the centre of defence and proved his quality; Stopping almost everything and scoring a brilliant head: Reminiscent of the Torres goal against Chelsea (Flick on at the near post, remember?)! If we can keep this form up, I will be on top of the sun! I passed moon level a few months ago!

Espanyol 2-5 Atleti
Forlan 2, Aguero, Chucho 2!

A mind blowing performance! I have built the hardest team to beat in Atletico Madrid's history! Fact. We are unbeaten in 20 games, this run is two over the clubs record. When I took over the club I was told that defensive improvements really needed to be made and I made changes selling Varela and Juanito whilst bringing in Santacroce, Otamendi and more recently Gokhan Gonul. The only negative to get out of this match was a big one, Diego after scoring his 60th and 61st goals of the season managed to get himself sent off! I have not taken action as he is captain and if he gets upset, it will have an effect on the rest of the team. Chucho was also amazing today, he scored two taking his tally to 3 goals in 2 and a half league games!

Month Overview:
Won: 5
Lost: 0
Drawn: 1
Scored: 15
Conceded: 6

Player of the month:
Angel Di Maria
View attachment 40883
Angel is the first player to beat Diego to the award! Angel scored 1 goal whilst grabbing 6 assists this month. His consistant blinders are raising eyebrows all over the world!

Young Player of the month:
Sergio Aguero
View attachment 40884
Kun is truly back from his injury! He got 2 goals and 3 assists, this was outstanding because he played two matches out of position filling in for Simao. Ironically one of his goals and all three assists came in one of those matches!

League Table:
View attachment 40873

Angel Di Maria:
View attachment 40872

Sergio Aguero:
View attachment 40871

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Will not update again today :)

Liking the starred out letter in V*lla, I understand it must be a swear word for you :p

The season will be finished by tomorrow :)

It is an eventful end to the season :)

April Update:

Inter 3-5 Atleti (EC)
Aguero, Forlan 4

An exhibition for football! Both teams played great attacking football, Diego was deaf in his finishing in front of goal. This puts us in a very strong position for the leg at the Calderon.

Villareal 0-1 Atleti
Traore

A great way result against a team that have quality and are pushing for the Champions League spots, Lacina scored a great header. He looks like a quality fill-in for Diego whilst he serves out his violent conduct two match ban. Keep it up son!

Atleti 0-1 Inter (EC)

We may have lost our unbeaten run but we sat this one out well, we stayed back and didn't allow them to break us down enough to cut back the deficit. Bring on Porto in the semis, it will be a tough game but I think if we put in a strong home performance we could show everyone that we can win the competition!

Atleti 2-0 Tenerife
Aguero, Chucho

The players are jaded from a tight schedule, but we grinded out a result today. Chucho got another goal and his record looks good; four goals and one assist in four and a half games. Kun also popped up with another to get us the three points.

Atleti 2-3 Real
Raul Garcia, Aguero

We were unlucky today, it was a great derby: end to end really, we both created and either team could have won. I have to feel that if Diego was playing we could have won but what's done is done.

Atleti 4-0 Porto (EC)
Aguero, Forlan 3

I wasn't expecting this! I thought it would be a very nervy affair, it was nothing of the sort! We absolutely destroyed them and were very unlucky not to have even more! This almost guarantees our qualification to the final! *touches wood*

Atleti 2-0 Xerez
Forlan 2

Welcome back to La Liga Diego! What a comeback from his injury, he got two and was quite unlucky not to have got at least a hat-trick. We are off to Porto now so, sorry for the briefness of this report.

Porto 2-1 Atleti (EC)
Aguero

We are going to Germany! We chose to attack after dominating the first leg, they hit us on the break twice but we knew a miracle would have to be pulled off after Sergio's early strike. I have to congratulate the lads for getting this far, we have had a very tough 4 games in this competition and have surpassed them all!

Month Overview:
Wins: 5
Losses: 3
Draws: 0
Scored: 17
Conceded: 9

Player of the month:
Diego 'Amazing' Forlan
View attachment 41339
He has pretty much single handedly taken us to the Europa League final! He was banned for two matches but still managed to score nine goals in six games!

Young Player of the month:
Sergio Aguero
View attachment 41338
He had a great month, scoring five goals and assiting one. A top all around month for Kun. It was a busy run of games but to have players that you can rely through these period is something that I can only congratulate the squad for showing!

League Table:
View attachment 41334

Diego Forlan:
View attachment 41332

Sergio Aguero:
View attachment 41333

Please read and comment :) (A)

Last edited:
Nice stuff :D Thats basically top of the league because it's very hard to break up Madrid and Barca, hopefully you can do it next season

Great stuff mate and great story! Tell me? Would you like a new kit?

By the way titles are the wrong way round League table and Forlan?

Yes please :)

I'll PM you some details when i'm ready ;)

Edit: I have finished the season :D

I will update it tomorrow ;)

Let the speculation begin!

It was a mixed last 4 games....

I will confirm one thing, I finished 3rd :)

dude send me what you want on your kits

Speculation... well you've gone into administration youve been deducted 20 points and your out of the Champions League places and Forlan and Aguero have done a runner as they are having a secret affair

Follow My 'All Round The Friel's Of Anfield Road' Story Here
Season 1: Won Premier League, FA Cup & Champions League
Season 2 : Currently At The Start Of August

Status
Not open for further replies.