Not open for further replies.
Unlucky With Real

But Silverware Already With Euro Super Cup

I Wouldn't Sell Forlan

Good Luck Though :p

I'm not selling him :)

He is rotating ;)

[COLOR=#00e0][/COLOR]
I woke up early and have now got one game left in the month, there will be an update in the next hour :)

September Update:

Bilbao 2-1 Atleti
Aguero

Not the dream start to the season but Bilbao is never an easy place to go, we could have won the match through missed chances but we didn't finish and regret that.

Atleti 3-1 Almeria
Di Maria 2, Forlan

We have got our first win of the season, we were 1-0 down at half time showing great second half character to put ourselves into a dominating winning positon. New signing Angel Di Maria won us the match scoring two and setting up the third, an all round strong performance!

Standard 1-1 Atleti (ECC)
Aguero

Not a very good start to our Champions League campaign, they got an 83rd minute equaliser which has really hurt us! Bouncing back from this will be very hard, hopefully we can on a trip to Asturia.

Sporting 3-1 Atleti
Forlan

A poor performance from Sergio Asenjo cost us the match! He got a final rating of 4.7 and although it is unfair to blame one player, you have to say that his mistakes were our downfall.

Atleti 4-1 Racing
Forlan, Simao, Di Maria, Aguero

We have got back to winning ways here, a quality performance and we conceded late on to take away the clean sheet. Hopefully we can build on this result and get to form.

Malaga 0-3 Atleti
Forlan 3

Another good result, Diego's performance was amazing. He was dominant in the air and scored one of the best goals of the season so far, he turned his marker and curled the ball into the far corner from 25 yards out.

Juventus 3-2 Atleti
Di Maria, Forlan

We were unlucky here, we had a few good chances but they weren't taken. They had a few chances and took them. A dissapointing end to the month in all honesty!

October Overview:
Wins: 3
Draws: 1
Losses: 3
Goals: 15
Conceded: 12
Player of the month:
Diego Forlan
View attachment 39412

Diego has been in tremendous form scoring 8 goals in just 9 games. He has been a great target man, winning balls for team mates and going through on his own. A top month for him!

Young Player of the month:
Angel Di Maria
View attachment 39411

Angel has been brilliant this month, scoring 5 and assisting 2 in 9 appearances. A great contribution from a winger. If he keeps this up he will definitely be a contender for the Argentinian world cup squad!​

Table:
View attachment 39417

Diego Forlan:
View attachment 39415

Angel Di Maria:
View attachment 39416

why do the pictures have to have their shirts off im jelous:L anyway doing well keep it up

They had their shirts off because I didn't want to show Angel's Benfica kit ;)

September Update:

Levante 1-1 Atleti
Aguero

We were unlucky here, we outplayed them but just couldn't get the second goal we needed for the three points. Good to see Kun getting off the mark on the opening day too! I have a feeling this could be his year.

Espanyol 0-0 Atleti

Yawn. The less time I spend on this report the better.

Man Utd 3-2 Atleti (ECC)
Forlan 2

I felt that this is the only group game we shouldn't win. Oympiakos and Motherwell should be pretty straightforward and I think that judging by this performance; we can beat United at the Calderon.

Atleti 3-0 Racing
Forlan, Aguero, Pinillos OG

A very good and comfortable performance for our first league win of the season, it was the first time we had played at the Calderon aswell. Diego looks deadly in front of goal and is finishing almost everything.

Sporting 1-3 Atleti
Forlan 2, Ujfalusi

Another great performance today, Diego took the opposition apart and was unlucky not to have gotten more goals. Overall this result is very promising as they destroyed us at the Molinon last season!

Atleti 5-1 Zaragoza
Forlan 3, Aguero

One of best performances of my whole time at Atleti! We played with skill and power just picking Zaragoza apart. We were unlucky to concede but again I am very happy with the result. Sergio's first goal also won goal of the week!

Atleti 1-0 Olympiakos (ECC)
Simao

Like I previously said; this would be straightforward but I somehow do not know how this was the scoreline! We had 14 shots and deserved to have a bigger winning margin but three valuable points nonetheless!

Month Overview:
Won: 4
Lost: 1
Drawn: 2
Scored: 15
Conceded: 6

Player of the month:

Diego Forlan

He scored eight goals in six games this month, all doubts I had thinking that he wouldn't produce the goods are gone. Well done Diego!

Sergio Aguero

Kun got four goals and two assists, he looked lively and at times unstoppable, let this continue son!

League Table:

Champions League Group:

Thanks for following everyone!

(After the United game I changed back to my usual tactic, Josh's tactic 1-0 Sam's tactic!)

Last edited:
If I wouldn't have taken tactical advice from Sam I might have been top! ;)

I joke :p

lol well done josh, keep it up
Keep the faith in Forlan :p

October Update

October Update:

Recreativo 0-4 Atleti
Dzeko, Forlan 3

A great start to the month, we dealt with the favourite tags well and pretty much deserved even more goals! I went with Edin and Diego up front for the first time today and it worked an absolute treat! This is a positive that has arisen and one that could be very effective in the future!

Atleti 2-0 Almeria
Aguero 2

Another good performance. I am loving life at the moment, I am having the problems managers everywhere would dream of; having an amazing squad so I don't have a clue who to play! Another clean sheet for Sergio today, he has been immense so far this year!

Valencia 2-1 Atleti
Aguero

We were very unlucky here both teams had chances but Juan Mata scored two wonder goals to give them the three points. Kun scored again and is looking very sharp in front of goal, we may have lost but I am not too worried.

Atleti 1-0 Motherwell (ECC)
Gignac

We played a reserve side and grinded out a tough result. I will certainly play my full team away at Fir Park as I really underestimated them! But a good three group points nonetheless.

Tenerife 1-1 Atleti
Aguero

A good result againt a side that really cause teams problems, they attack with real menace and I don't really understand how they are at the bottom of the table. On a positive note Kun is looking more dangerous than ever!

Ceuta 0-3 Atleti (ECC)
Dzeko 2, Aguero

We didn't play our full strength side but walked away with a very comfortable victory in the bag. Kun got another goal whilst Edin staked his first team claim with a top drawer brace. This gives our reserves an easy job at the Calderon.

Atleti 2-1 Real
Aguero, Gourcuff

Well done lads! We have done what we have failed to do in beating Real! They got the first goal and we straightaway got a goal back through Kun. Nothing really happened until the second minute of second half stoppage time when Yoann popped up to hit a screamer past Iker Casillas for the three valuable points and bragging rights! We are now really considered title contenders.

Month Overview:
Won: 5
Lost: 1
Drawn: 1
Scored: 14
Conceded: 4

Player of the month:
'Kun' Aguero
View attachment 42570
Sergio has scored six goals and assisted one in his past 5 games, he looks dangerous all the time and I think he will be the successmaker for us this season.

Yoann Gourcuff
View attachment 42571
He got this award because of his winner vs. Real but he did also setup two goals this month.

League Table:
View attachment 42573

Champions League Group:
View attachment 42572

Thanks for reading!

I won't update again today ^^)

Target Man, if Dzeko (Target man) is playing I put him as poacher

Status
Not open for further replies.