The Carlos Tevez thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 18K

My opinion on Tevez..

• Total voters
4 week fine and a 2 week suspension? Not very strict. Looks as though he is free to play again but I would be very surprised if he will. It's not as if City lack quality up front now and he is more trouble than he is worth.

Can't disagree with that. After the weekend, he's clearly surplus to requirements. If they have to they can buy a replacement, who would only need to be paid a fraction of what he's on, and will be a lot more professional.

He can play, but dont think he will. Mancini hasnt got time for him, neither do the fans or the other players

Would be great if he does try to sue Mancini. If I was Mancini I'd welcome the chance to air the whole thing and slap him back down, ask him to train alone for three years and send him back to wherever he came from to ***** and moan to someone else. Or better yet, loan him to some Russian club which experiences 6 months of -15C every year. Lets see how you like that, Carlos.

Would be great if he does try to sue Mancini. If I was Mancini I'd welcome the chance to air the whole thing and slap him back down, ask him to train alone for three years and send him back to wherever he came from to ***** and moan to someone else. Or better yet, loan him to some Russian club which experiences 6 months of -15C every year. Lets see how you like that, Carlos.
Nice point about the Russia thing, especially as he's from sunny Argentina (I know you weren't serious, neither am I although Anzhi would probably take him and it would be a good deal for both us and them)!

But seriously, defamation? It's just stupid, and I think he's not actually going to sue Roberto Mancini, as he's blatantly going to lose - what's the point of wasting money going to court or whatever? He's just being stupid, to be honest, I used to like him as a player but I agree he has terrible attitute. Edin Dzeko, Kun Aguero and Mario Balotelli and quality enough, and we don't need him anymore. I don't really like him anymore, but he will also be a legend in my eyes for joining from United and being our star striker (Robinho kind of failed at doing that a couple of years ago). So yeah, I'd say: flog him to some rich/big club like Paris Saint Germain or Inter Milan, and then buy someone younger, cheaper and with a better attitude (I would welcome Alexandre Pato with open arms, although we should probably go for someone cheaper and for backup as we already have some top strikers). Come on Mancini, get that idiot of of our team!

Back