i would suggest Stade de Reims they were in first champions leugue final and they current team is

really bad
there stadium is really small
no transfer budget
and no good youngsters

A total challenge :p

they did it with only homegrowns
forgot to say that

Last edited:
Stade de Reims aren't an LLM club though, but Athe's are looking really good, but I thought Boavista was in the top tier?

Gonna try and do this with Rangers, see how it goes, the plan is for the first season to get rid of a few foreign players and bring in Scottish talent then in the second season hopefully get rid of the rest of the foreign contingent as if I do well I should get a decent budget as most Scottish players are way over priced on this game :(

gonna try to doit with a ukranian second tier team (H)

why dont you turn this into a story?(i cant do it cause i suck at writing :()

Stade de Reims aren't an LLM club though, but Athe's are looking really good, but I thought Boavista was in the top tier?

Nah, Boavista are down in the third tier now I think.

Indeed, they're in the third tier. They were champions in '00 IIRC, all went downhill from there though.

Let me know what you guys pick, I may get one of the leftovers and see how I do :p

they play in France second tier "Ligue Orange 2" oO)

Indeed, they're in the third tier. They were champions in '00 IIRC, all went downhill from there though.

Let me know what you guys pick, I may get one of the leftovers and see how I do :p

Alright, cheers, I faintly remember them being champions, which is probably why I thought they were still doing well. How big is Reims? Add Atletico Roma to the list too, they're got potential as well.

Added Atletico Roma and 2 more teams.

//Edit - Added another one.

Last edited:
Won the league 2 years in a row with Rangers and now my domestic player bias is 100% and i'll have all Scottish players unless Tom Cairney gets a full England cap in which case i'll be gutted :( my starting 11 for the 3rd season is;

GK - Allan McGregor
RB - Ryan Jack/Steven Whittaker
LB - Brian Easton
CB - Paul Hanlon
CB - Andy Webster/Ross Smith
RM - Alan Hutton (had him on loan last season and got him for free this season, trying to retrain him to play here)
LM - Daniel Galbraith/James McFadden (loan)
CM - Charlie Adam (got for free in the second season)
CM - Graham Dorrans (payed £7m but he's quality)
ST - Steven Naismith
ST - David Goodwillie

For those who don't know, I'm currently doing this challenge myself! Currently taken Boavista to the top flight in Portugal!

Sevilla Atlético is Sevilla's "B" team, I think they can't get promoted to La Liga.

And I'll try to get mine started tomorrow. Can't decide on a team, it's the hardest part by far :p

Sevilla Atlético is Sevilla's "B" team, I think they can't get promoted to La Liga.

And I'll try to get mine started tomorrow. Can't decide on a team, it's the hardest part by far :p

Hahha, aye, I picked Boavista as they had the best potential for growth!

Hahha, aye, I picked Boavista as they had the best potential for growth!

Paris FC is quite easy, in particular noting that, by the time your playing in the CL, a lot of good players will have been born in Paris. Same with Atletico Roma (And Atletico start with a great playmaker, too). I also found out that there's a lowly scottish team with a sugar daddy, may check them out.

I started mine with sparta rotterdam
Athe who's the Scottish team

Sounds like a great idea!! Well it would be if I hadn't just bought a few obscure youngsters from around the country who look quality!! Am in the process of beefing up my youth academy though (I'm Southampton manager, so shouldn't be too hard as it's a good academy anyway). Only about 250,000 people here, so may have to just have the heart of my team from Southampton, but a few others from around the country to help me out!

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Actually, Partick Thistle would be a good shout for this, as they're from Glasgow but I don't think they're in the top division. And keeping all the good local players away from Celtic and Rangers would be tricky as well

To clarify - you can only have players that have come through your youth academy or are from the same city as your club. I'm going to do it gradually, as it is quite hard for LLM.