About 7 games to go in my first season and I am tied for third. hoping for promotion in my first season. Brought in a bunch of Paris born players and sold most of my non-Paris players. Really enjoying this so far.

Do you only consider players born in the city or in the entire metropolitan area?
Boavista is in Porto but there are a lot of cities that are nearby and probably some regens born in those will show up in your academy.

Im just interested because I am thinking of trying this challenge as I am from Porto.

Last edited:
//Edit:
Netherlands:
FC Eindhoven (Eindhoven metropolitan area: 775k people)
Sparta Rotterdam (Rotterdam metro over 6m people)

Rotterdam... 6m, you mean the randstad, which also includes the other big dutch cities so that would be to easy cuze most dutch players will come from that then

Do you only consider players born in the city or in the entire metropolitan area?
Boavista is in Porto but there are a lot of cities that are nearby and probably some regens born in those will show up in your academy.

Im just interested because I am thinking of trying this challenge as I am from Porto.

Players from your own youth academy, or players that have Porto as their Place of Birth (POB).