The Celtic Match Thread

Read that Southampton want Hooper for 7 Million if they get promoted. I personally would take that money, as I don't think he's worth that much. Could be very useful to re-invest that sort of cash.

Should have got more in my opinion, mate It was attempted murder and 5 years each for only attempted murder is ridiculous in my opinion. The scum will probably be out within the space of about 2 years for "good behaviour" as well and the 5 years they get is to be served concurrently with time they have already been inside for.

The judge, while delivering his verdict, also said of the two that they were "good hardworking men" and also said that "it's obvious we're not dealing with what would be considered acts of terrorism". So sending something like this through the mail....

envelope_open_nails_24f75e3e06598f_1333126111.jpg_500x500.jpg

....is not considered as an act of terrorism? oO)

The filth who sent that package, and the other packages to McGinn and McCourt, deserve to rot in ****.

Onto happier things, though, we completely dominated that lot in the match today. Took about 10 - 15 mins to get going after kick-off but once we did there was no stopping us.

Whole team was fantastic. Well deserved victory for the well deserved Champions.

Agree with you. Probably should have been more.

Brilliant performance today, long may it continue. Hail hail.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

In the words of the great man himself -

"This isn't the end - it's only the beginning".

Yeh definitely needs a bit of a clear out anyway that's for sure and get rid of the dead wood.

Hopefully the players that come in will be experienced players. It's good building for the future but as Lennon said himself the team still needs experience in the ranks.

Will be good to see who he is looking to bring in when the time comes.

Saw this on Yahoo, thought it was a good banner.

View attachment 243120

That is one of the best displays for banners I've ever seen from the Green Brigade. I have a good few pictures of this one and a few others as well.

Was a fantastic display off the pitch and an excellent one on the pitch as well. After about the first 10 - 15 mins, we completely dominated them, capped off with really good goals from Commons, Hooper and Mulgrew.

Last edited:
Celtic fans proving theyre the best in the world. Highest away support at Carrow Road this whole season.

Atmosphere sounded amazing.

Celtic excited by 'magnificent' World Football Challenge match against Real Madrid in America - The Daily Record

Lol, always wondered what would happen if we played Barca or Real. 5-0 Real I reckon :S

Doesn't matter what the result is though mate as it's only a friendly.

I think it'll be good for the players - especially a good few of the younger guys like Watt, McGeouch and Twardzik - to experience playing against a side the quality of Real Madrid even in only a friendly.

Just wish I lived closer to Philly so I could see the game.

As always, Celtic about 1 year behind us setting up a match thread. Thanks for starting this though. I presume you, like I, set this up to generate interest in a dying Scottish Football section on the base? :p

Like you starting an ultra section one year after us.

Like you starting an ultra section one year after us.
Wow this is really pathetic. At the time i wrote this i enjoyed some good banter on this site with the guy who set it up. I have no affiliation to the blue order or the union bears and i presume you dont sit with the green brigade every week?

Wow this is really pathetic. At the time i wrote this i enjoyed some good banter on this site with the guy who set it up. I have no affiliation to the blue order or the union bears and i presume you dont sit with the green brigade every week?

I do (unfortuantely) I sat in 111 before they began, They really do create an atmosphere but they're arseholes.

Seen the list of teams we could face in the CL. I'm hoping its not ole gunnar solskjaer's side.

Very happy with that. Wouldn't be happy with Craig Gordon if he ended up at Celtic.