The Celtic Match Thread

Lennon can and has been particularly bad at it. He didnt immediately give Kilmarnkock credit for example.

The first thing he was asked about was the penalty incident, have you even watched the interview?

I don't care if the SPL is a bad league: I'm very excited that the title is getting closer to the tic :)

Also touching scenes at paradise for Stan.

YNWA.

Celtic Football Club

Celtic U15's win Nike Cup. Beat Chelsea on penalties in final to win the tournement.

Great achievement. I have played against that team this season and some of their players are outstanding :)

The future looks bright!!

Under 15s win the Nike Tournament.

Under 19s win the Scottish Under 19s league - once again - for the 3rd time in a row.

First team are well deserved Scottish Premier League Champions.

The future's bright. The future's Green & White :D

Looking forward to the scottish cup semi final this weekend.

Looking forward to the scottish cup semi final this weekend.

Should hopefully be a good one.

If we play like how we did last week then we should wipe the floor with the Tarts.

Hearts will be more than up for it after Hibs result, I hope you're not too disappointed ;)

hope we **** them again

gonna be some atmosphere

hope we **** them again

gonna be some atmosphere

Again? Hoping to stick it to Lennon tomorrow! Any of you scumbags going? ;)

Wonder how we will fare against the future champions league winners.

Again? Hoping to stick it to Lennon tomorrow! Any of you scumbags going? ;)

Wonder how we will fare against the future champions league winners.

4-0 last month, you haven't forgotten already? I'll be there :)

Past & future champions league winners!

@ajt: Yes, ajt, pretty retarded, eh?
@Kris: I don't know how much of it is true, but it's certainly hilarious.

My favourite quote from the article is "There have even been claims that drunken youths have attempted to set fire to grass." LOL.

Wooooo!

Your manager glorified in defeat as always. Didn't see Ki penalty shout clearly but have heard he took a fall. Ditto with both penalties.

You were unlucky today but that's football and cup games.

I'm disappointed with the way the game went, particularly the decision to award that penalty to Hearts. Ki will live to regret those two sitters.

Oh well.

Not good enough again in a cup game. Knew we were in major trouble when I saw the back 4.

Penalty decision at end was bad, but didn't play well enough in general.

Its not the refs fault we got beat. Yes it was a never a penalty, but Celtic should have finished it.

Lennon got team selection wrong, why he started Commons infront of Stokes is stupid. Commons hasn't scored all season.

Need to bring in a centre half in summer and winger.