The Champions League Discussion Thread

And with a second goal, Raul has now equalled Gerd Muller's all time European goalscoring record. Take a bow, you legend.

In the middle of all the ****, Fabio Coentrao is still ******* orgasmic. Best LB/LW in the World, you heard it here first.

OL 2 - 0 SLB

In the middle of all the ****, Fabio Coentrao is still ******* orgasmic. Best LB/LW in the World, you heard it here first.

OL 2 - 0 SLB

I give it five minutes before a rabid horde of Spurs fans run in and start shouting. :p

How was the match? Lopez played well, I heard.

OL 2 - 0 SLB

This guys from Benfica are so fuuunnnnnny xDD saying Coentrao is better then Bale... Thats why one plays for benfica and other plays for TOTTENHAM... oh wait Benfica is the best team in the world according to benfica supporters... LOOOL SAD. GARETH ******* BALE :wub:

^

Lopez KILLED Benfica like he used to do when he played for Porto ahahahah, Europa League, here we go Benfica, meet you in the final(NOT). POOOOOORTO !

I give it five minutes before a rabid horde of Spurs fans run in and start shouting. :p

How was the match? Lopez played well, I heard.

ahah opinions are like **** holes, anyone has one :p

Benfica dominated the first 20 minutes, then Lyon scored, Gaitan got sent off... Resuming, everything went downwards. Lopez wasn't spectacular, both him and Cissokho still hate Benfica for the 'values' they were taught in Porto. Lopez scored a lucky goal, with Roberto making a godlike save 3s earlier on the same play. Ah, just if Gaitan weren't sent off... Benfica didn't seem ready for CL football, honestly.

We will welcome OL in Luz' ****, then it will be a different story.

This guys from Benfica are so fuuunnnnnny xDD saying Coentrao is better then Bale... Thats why one plays for benfica and other plays for TOTTENHAM... oh wait Benfica is the best team in the world according to benfica supporters... LOOOL SAD. GARETH ******* BALE :wub:

^

Lopez KILLED Benfica like he used to do when he played for Porto ahahahah, Europa League, here we go Benfica, meet you in the final(NOT). POOOOOORTO !

you are so ******* useless... **** off.

DRAGÃO, CABRÃO, SAÚDA O CAMPEÃO!

Last edited:
Different story? You'll be leaving Luz saying "same old ****" xD.

Different story? You'll be leaving Luz saying "same old ****" xD.

What same old ****, are you outta your mind? OLD ****? Wanna talk about OLD?! our OLD is GOLD, ****, don't even get me started on OLD, you waste of sperm.

DRAGÃO, CABRÃO, SAÚDA O CAMPEÃO!

I can taste your pain... calm down son ;)

Its just another loss in Europe, you are used to that.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

What same old ****, are you outta your mind? OLD ****? Wanna talk about OLD?! our OLD is GOLD, ****, don't even get me started on OLD, you waste of sperm.

DUDE WTF? i am messing with you... your obviously a benfica supporter, getting mad at everything, calm down lol kid :wub:

I can taste your pain... calm down son ;)

Its just another loss in Europe, you are used to that.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

DUDE WTF? i am messing with you... your obviously a benfica supporter, getting mad at everything, calm down lol kid :wub:

Nah, I grew up hearing stories about CL wins over Barcelona and Real Madrid... And u 'son' ? Monaco and... who cares?

And about that last sentence. Everyone who has seen my posts know I'm a pretty relaxed, chill-out guy, you get in my nerves, with your dumb statements. If you have something to say, do it wisely.

OL 2 - 0 SLB

How many did coentrao score? and against what team?

Bale hat trick against best team in Europe

SNM

You grew up with storys... The PAST... I saw PORTO winning Uefa Cup and Champions League in 2 years... o_O.....

CJ - Coentrão scored 0 like he always does xD

How many did coentrao score? and against what team?

Bale hat trick against best team in Europe

SNM

'Oh yey, Bale scored an hat trick!' Fair play for him, great player, but will that be your argument all the time? For how long has Bale been amazing? Coentrao = 2 seasons PLUS World Cup.

You grew up with storys... The PAST... I saw PORTO winning Uefa Cup and Champions League in 2 years... o_O.....

CJ - Coentrão scored 0 like he always does xD

I'm amazed you saw anything with your head stuck in up your ***. YOU WON WITH CORRUPTION, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT

'Oh yey, Bale scored an hat trick!' Fair play for him, great player, but will that be your argument all the time? For how long has Bale been amazing? Coentrao = 2 seasons PLUS World Cup.

He's playing in a poor league, when Coentrao comes and performs on the highest level week in week out then we can consider him, but he's not.

He's playing in a poor league, when Coentrao comes and performs on the highest level week in week out then we can consider him, but he's not.

So World Cup is a poor league...? Mmmmkay
No offense for my fellow English mates, but, typical Brit footy fan. This is getting dumb, don't wanna argue with you anymore, come back with something clever.

I'm amazed you saw anything with your head stuck in up your ***. YOU WON WITH CORRUPTION, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT

Nice to see your lovely arguments... Insulting me is all you can do? Oh yeah we won Uefa Cup and CL with corruption, you're totalllllly right :wub: AHAHAHA. You're 15 aren't you? 14? Grow up :)

Nice to see your lovely arguments... Insulting me is all you can do? Oh yeah we won Uefa Cup and CL with corruption, you're totalllllly right :wub: AHAHAHA. You're 15 aren't you? 14? Grow up :)

Not worthy answering.

Just to state it.

C'mon guys, let's stop wasting/spaming this thread with these discussions. My opinion on this is clear, but that's what rivalries are all about. I think it is a good subject to talk about, but not here. Solve this with messages (VM/PM, whatever)

dont care, this isnt porto vs benfica. argue somewhere else

Agreed. Sorry for off-topicing

And madluv Blynd:wub: