The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Would be happy with a point tonight away in Switzerland. Very hard place to go with Basel beating the likes of Bayern, Chelsea and United in the past few years

Although, a win would put us in with an almost certain qualification chance

Would be happy with a point tonight away in Switzerland. Very hard place to go with Basel beating the likes of Bayern, Chelsea and United in the past few years

Although, a win would put us in with an almost certain qualification chance

Yeah a win would do you guys the world of good not just for qualification but confidence too.

Not sure which match to watch tonight at all, as a Leeds fan I take great satisfaction in watching Galatasaraay get beat although that is not a given I know. Think Liverpool Basel will be a decent game to watch too, Real will be Real and it will be a goalfest no doubt and I reckon Atletico and Juve will be a good game too. Spoilt for choice and I can't channel hop because I am on the Ipad. What you guys reckon, well not that I have to ask LFCMarshall ;)

Yeah a win would do you guys the world of good not just for qualification but confidence too.

Not sure which match to watch tonight at all, as a Leeds fan I take great satisfaction in watching Galatasaraay get beat although that is not a given I know. Think Liverpool Basel will be a decent game to watch too, Real will be Real and it will be a goalfest no doubt and I reckon Atletico and Juve will be a good game too. Spoilt for choice and I can't channel hop because I am on the Ipad. What you guys reckon, well not that I have to ask LFCMarshall ;)

From a nuetral point of view, i will always suggest Real Madrid - Lovely stuff to watch although Arsenal-Gala should be a good game. Important for Arsenal as well

Looking at the Dortmund team and I'd say they need Gundogan back fast. Bender and Kehl cancel each other out in the middle, they need someone who can provide the link between attack and defence.

From a nuetral point of view, i will always suggest Real Madrid - Lovely stuff to watch although Arsenal-Gala should be a good game. Important for Arsenal as well

Think I am edging towards Arsenal, When I was hanging out my **** yesterday I forgot to remove Messi as my captain of my Champs League fantasy team from gameweek 1 so I ended up captaining him last night when I wanted Ronni so I will be upset if I see Ronni start knocking them in. on a side note before tonights games I am 151 in the world on FiT champs league (thanks to Jackson Martinez) how is everyone else doing in their respective games and teams

Liverpool look all over the place at the back. No control on the game what so ever and Balotelli trying to do far to much.

Welbeck's having a really good game. And as I'm typing this, he scores again. Who says he can't finish?! A bit over-enthusiastic there I know, but he looks lively. I hope he can bring this form to the Bridge on Sunday.

My arsenal/Leverkusen double looks to be paying out!

****** Gala fans up to their usual tricks really hope it is about 5-6 nil!

Welbeck's having a really good game. And as I'm typing this, he scores again. Who says he can't finish?! A bit over-enthusiastic there I know, but he looks lively. I hope he can bring this form to the Bridge on Sunday.
Think you will struggle against Chelsea at the Bridge tbh. Saying that everyone will, can see them going unbeaten there all season.

Ox either should have had a go at goal himself because Muslera's positioning was poor, he was off his line when Chamberlain made his break, or provided a better ball.

Back