The Chelsea Thread

[FONT=&quot]Kepa Arrizabalaga Revuelta, also known as Kepa, is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Dutch club Vitesse on loan from Chelsea[1].

[/FONT]
XD

Sarri would have been sent off if he went on the pitch, no?

Drama aside, panenka from Hazard was pure ***.

Sarri would have been sent off if he went on the pitch, no?

Drama aside, panenka from Hazard was pure ***.

Yeah shame he has done nearly bugga all this season though, mind you his head has been in Madrid since last season so no idea what he was trying to achieve by staying this season.

Sarri on Hudson-Odoi with England:"No. I only watched 20 minutes.I had 14 players in the national teams so I had no time to watch 20 matches. So I saw the English national team for only 20-25 mins. Cal didn't start very well for 20 mins on the right, he did well on the left" #CFC

I hope Sarri starts Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Hudson-Odoi against Liverpool. They look a far more dangerous team with those two playing. Park Jorginho next to Drinkwater in the castaways. Sarri won't be back next season will he? That has been some very dire football for a lot of the season.

Suprised without Giroud. He has good link up play with Hazard, surprising he started Hazard lone striker.

They can apparently still appeal to the CAG, so you never know. Hazard's situation will become very interesting if the ban is upheld//

Breaking | Chelsea have activated a clause in Olivier Giroud’s contract that extends it until 2021 & he will be staying at the club.(RMC)

BREAKING: Petr Cech will return to Chelsea this summer in a new sporting director role at the club, Sky Sports News has learnt.

.@willy_caballero will be a Blue for the forthcoming 2019/20 campaign!
270d.png

Delighted for Sarri. 3rd, domestic cup final & European trophy whilst trying to reverse an entire DNA of a club can’t be underestimated. Been a very good season, low-key. Has received way too much stick from plastics