The Chelsea Thread

Much more likely to dislodge Willian or Pedro in the order over the Liverpool front 3, thought he end up under Sarri. H-Cho & Pul can play off either side. Wilian will prob end up the makeweight in a deal for someone in the summer. Pedro might get another season,

Nah, CHO to Bayern as an immediate first teamer is the word on the street. Sancho-esque path. Odd move if that's the in & out tbh. I reckon CHO's ceiling is similar/higher than Pulisic's. Maybe it's the fact Pulisic can play right & CHO seems to be LW only.

daft move for him, didn't they just try Douglas Costa, James, Gotze and Coman outwide before baggin them off sharpish?

Paid 50 for Pulasic, and will get half that back for CHO. just to jump 2 years of development/game time.

Just leave Hazard... For real, this team is not playing good.
Passer goes for run after pass, but nope the guy will just pass back and just nullify every run someone makes. Or Hazard makes a run - no pass, second wave Kante coming for run - I must try and pass.

And for crying out loud why is Christensen benched for those two bollocks..

Welcome to London and welcome to Chelsea, @G_Higuain!
1f64c.png
#HiguaIN

We can't blame every scenario on player power, did LVG really lose the dressing room considering he won an FA cup in his last game? I think it was more down to Woodward knowing we didn't get CL spot and wanted Mourinho.

Sarri is shooting himself in the foot, playing Kante and hazard out of position then wonders why can't score goals. Plus that outburst he made after Arsenal actually must of got a positive reaction considering they beat Spurs in next game.

Transferring the above quote here, as I'm interested in this debate. Sarri/Chelsea have interested me.

Why do you think he's playing Kanté "out of position?" To me, he's in his best position, just asked to play football now (with all due respect to Ranieri's Leicester & Conte's Chelsea).

And I think Hazard at false 9 was just a "I need Higuain message". Didn't fancy Morata. Also successfully converted Mertens to 9 so that probably played factor too.

Purely down to how he sees Jorginho in 'his' system. Pretty much how Pep saw Busquets or Fernandinho. The centre of the cog, he doesnt think he needs a ball winner in there as he wants his team not to lose it that deep anyway. If Kante can shuffle left and right in front of the back four pressing, he should be able to swing that laterally and box to box i would think

Yeah, I think one of the biggest, if not the biggest misconception in football is that Kanté is a DM. He's never been DM bar last season, which was his worst season in England. He's a double pivot CM/B2B destroyer. He's just asked to be involved more in a possession brand of football and contribute more in the attacking phase, and because that exposes the imperfections & limitations of his game, there's a whole "Play Kante in his best position" brigade out there.

Imagine playing Kante at regista dictating tempo? Lol.

I don't blame him. Bar injury, there is no squad rotation in Sarri's Chelsea despite poor performances.

Something seriously rotten within your club lads.

How many times have they downed tools now for how many managers?

You bin Sarri over everything then I just don’t know?

Something seriously rotten within your club lads.

How many times have they downed tools now for how many managers?

You bin Sarri over everything then I just don’t know?

They are short minded and dont see the bigger picture. Firing Conte was huge mistake by their side. World Class manager who could transform their club back up if given time.
He also did give lot of game time to youngsters or players who where forgoten - Christensen, CHO, Ampadu and i think also Chalobah, but not sure.
Conte wanted to get rid of many players and as you can see it was for a reason. The club just thinks too highly of their players.

Really feel for Sarri. Have a feeling he would've looked to bin half the poisonous players this summer & replaced them with more tactically suited personnel. With this development, definitely I can't see him at Chelsea next season with no opportunity to sign players.

[FONT=&quot]Chelsea have been given a two-transfer window ban by FIFA for breaching rules around the transfer of minors. More to follow on [/FONT]@ESPNFC[FONT=&quot] shortly [/FONT]#cfc

[FONT=&quot]There's a delicious sense of irony here. Chelsea are receiving a transfer ban for signing youngsters they have no intention of playing.

[/FONT]
XD