The Christmas Thread 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 236
  • Views Views 13K
A very good Christmas in terms of presents, but not enough to buy a new laptop, as my current one is completely dead. Highlights to FIFA 11 for XBox 360. Now, if I manage to get the laptop, will start saving for the wireless adapter :)

I got a new laptop, a 1TB external HD and some other stuff :)

Really happy.

My cousin is gay.

I got a new laptop, a 1TB external HD and some other stuff :)

Really happy.

:o Not even going to mention your doughnut gift! lol :P

Um this year i got a lovelyy new camera from Sean along with a few dvds. Lee got me some wine and Twilight (New Moon) plasters ..hahah such an awesome little gift! :D

From other people i got; perfume, lingerie, stuff for the new house, make up, money, jewellery, socks, candles, a new nice bag and urrmm lots of other girlie stuff <3

Had a great day today and can't wait for tomorrow either. :)

Last edited:
Now settling down to watch 28 days Later.

Thinking of having a film day tomorrow :D

Got some Republic vouchers around £70 - 80 worth. Around £100 in cash.. And my mum is paying for my driving lessons, provisional, and tests. So I'm more then happy with what I've ended up with.

Hope you all have had a good day.

Got some Republic vouchers around £70 - 80 worth. Around £100 in cash.. And my mum is paying for my driving lessons, provisional, and tests. So I'm more then happy with what I've ended up with.

Hope you all have had a good day.

Driving lessons are gonna wreck my finances.

£50 for provisional
10 lessons at £20 each
Tests
Then I need to buy my real licence
Insurance

fml oO)

£50 for provisional
10 lessons at £20 each
Tests
Insurance

fml oO)

You'll need more than 10 lessons I imagine. And you don't need to pay for your full license upon passing.

Alex, how many lessons did you need before you passed?

You'll need more than 10 lessons I imagine. And you don't need to pay for your full license upon passing.

I was always told I would have to pay for my license !

And 10 should be enough as everyone in my family took to driving like a duck to water ! My Dad only needed 2 "official" lessons XD

£50 for provisional
10 lessons at £20 each
Tests
Insurance

fml oO)

£20 each? The driving instructor I'll be using has done us a deal and has give us the first 10 for £100, and every lesson after for £9.50 :) I thought it was a bit weird at first, but know a few people who have used it and said it's really good.

I was always told I would have to pay for my license !

And 10 should be enough as everyone in my family took to driving like a duck to water ! My Dad only needed 2 "official" lessons XD

For your provisional yes, full no.

When you pass you fill out a form etc, then the examiner sends off for the pink license and it arrives through the post, cost-free.

Oooph, we'll see ;)

£20 each? The driving instructor I'll be using has done us a deal and has give us the first 10 for £100, and every lesson after for £9.50 :) I thought it was a bit weird at first, but know a few people who have used it and said it's really good.

That's a bargain. I paid £19 per lesson.

That's a bargain. I paid £19 per lesson.

Exactly what I thought, which is why I checked it out first and asked a few people, I thought it was to go to be true. But it's all good. :D

Won't need to buy a car either, I'll be getting my mum's old Golf, it's old and a pile of **** but I'd rather drive that and possibly crash a few times in that, rather then buy my own.

Back