The Christmas Thread 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 236
  • Views Views 13K
Moneyz to go towards a festival ticket :D

want a macbook, but, that's never gunna happen...

For Christmas, I would like my Nan to make the home made gravy for Xmas Dinner, as quite frankly, my Mum is useless at it !

a new set of pots and pans including a non-stick frying pan.

There's nothing worse than having cheap pans and the food sticking to all the sides, it does my head in! lol. Just recently got new ones myself. ahh <3

But on topic ...I'm happy with whatever i get for christmas! :) I'm just looking forward to seeing everyone :D

Although I do know that i'm getting some Lingerie, a new purse and something new for the house from my dad. Oh and Sean gave me Kinect as a early christmas present :D :wub:

Last edited:
Would like official Everton jacket, Everton finish between 5th-7th, Scalectrix, weather not to stop boxing day footie and a NY Yankees jersey. However I expect, slippers, weather to ****** up aforementioned footie, Everton to finish 8th, shower gels and smelly stuff. Plus side, I know I have a crate of Stella, bottle of JD and Southern Comfort, and of course FM 2011 :). Happy xmas everyone and all the best for 2011 :)

There's nothing worse than having cheap pans and the food sticking to all the sides, it does my head in! lol. Just recently got new ones myself. ahh <3

But on topic ...I'm happy with whatever i get for christmas! :) I'm just looking forward to seeing everyone :D

Although I do know that i'm getting some Lingerie, a new purse and something new for the house from my dad. Oh and Sean gave me Kinect as a early christmas present :D :wub:

Lingerie eh
Sean clearly wants to be repaid for Kinect.
Im now getting a new phone and A brum jersey (hopefully) but i think the snow ****** that up as I had to buy from the club shop

Just Plymouth Argyle to be in existence please Santa :'(

I hope everybody has a great Christmas/Hannukah

I hope you get what you want! Enjoy yourself!

Seasons greetings!

Gran's getting me the Rovers away shirt, paying for my away game at Southampton and my driving lessons :wub:

Mostly getting money and clothes this year :wub:

My early present was a £45 voucher that I won to spend at Rovers. First thing I've ever won in my life :D

christmas in an hour.
i hope santa bringsme
PS3 cause my od ne broke
FM2011
Babe Calender
girlfreind
and norwich to go top

¡Feliz Navidad! Already Xmas here!:D

Hope you all have a wonderful day, whilst I go to the beach, with several bottles of Champagne and beer.

¡Feliz Navidad! Already Xmas here!:D

Hope you all have a wonderful day, whilst I go to the beach, with several bottles of Champagne and beer.

Your the dude in Spain are you not? Might be confused! Lol. Wherr about are you if you are who I think!

Your the dude in Spain are you not? Might be confused! Lol. Wherr about are you if you are who I think!

Yes, I am the Spani dude. i live around 30 minutes from Alicante City

Back