mvp93

Reaction score
The aim of this story is very simple to A League Title with a Club from the 10 Divisions i have picked in Europe. They will be the Barclays Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Turkish Super Lig, Eredivise, Russian Premier League, Portuguese Liga Sagres and Scottish Premier League. However i must also win a Champions League in 5 of those countries to complete the climb.

I will be Starting in a Random League and with a Random club selected by the Pick a Team option in the Game

Scotland - Aberdeen - 2013 - 2014

6jyn.png

Russia - Zenit - 2014 - Present

Last edited:

aberdeen_fc_logo_201045117.jpg

Aberdeen was randomly selected for me and it seemed like a good place to start my journey we were projected mid table but with Celtic really the only competition i felt we could make a push up the table.

Analysing the squad it was clear to see where are strength lied it was in central midfield and up front

Key Players

Wilo Flood

will do a good job in the midfield breaking up the play seems like a hard worker

Barry Robson

While he may be getting on a bit he still has the ability to change a game at this level by creating the chances for the men up front

Niall McGinn

This man has real quality and i'm hoping that when he gets back fit he can help this team challenge Celtic for the title

Pre Season

A fairly decent pre season prepared us for the SPL Season

Transfers

Emila Mpenza - Free

This was a gamble on my part taking a 35 year old on he seems to hae the talent but we will wait and see if he can contribute at this level

Andrew Taylor Sinclair - 120k

We needed a Left back and he fit the bill very well he took 90% of our transfer budget but he looks worth every penny

Next update will be the start of the season

59wd.jpg

August 2013 - Season 1

Our formation to start the season

A classic 4-4-2 should allow balance in the team

SPL

An amazing start to the season we were all over them hopefully this result will set the tone for the season

We were in control for the whole game and should of scored more but we will take the 3 points unfortunatly we lost McGinn for 6 weeks

Transfer update

We signed 2 more players before our game against Celtic

Fraser Fyrie - Loan

We brought the former Aberdeen man back home for the season he will will slot straight into the team

Leigh Griffiths - Loan

An amazing signing for us he will do real damage in this league i might have to change to a 3 striker formation to fit in Vernon, McGinn and Griffiths

SPL

We dominated this game and should of won by at least 4 goals it was a key opportunity we missed to beat our biggest challenges plus we lost Robson for 5 weeks. On the bright side Leigh got on the scoresheet on his debut.

Gave up a two goal led to the bottom side just the gain it back minutes later. Vernon is on fire he has really impressed me.

League Cup

Rangers caused us no problems as our defence kept a clean sheet and scored all the goals in the game

League Table

3rd in the table with a game less played and unbeaten not a bad start

Player of the month

Scott Vernon

5 in 5 for my Target man he is becoming key in McGinn's absent​

Last edited:

Septemeber 2013 - Season 1

SPL

Captain Considine comes good in a game where we should of won by more

Leigh Griffiths comes good with 2 goals as we continue our unbeaten streak we look unstoppable at the moment

Our unbeaten streak comes to a screeching halt as we our dominated at home by the team in 2nd

League Cup 3rd Round

Second time we have put more than 5 past Kilmarnock with Vernon getting a hattrick

SPL

A closer game then we would of liked but we got the 3 points as our midfield came through for us

League Table
I forgot to Screenshot the table but it's was
1. Aberdeen
2. Inverness
3. Partick Thistle
4. Celtic

Player of the month

Andrew Considine

Captain Fantastic been a rock at the back while scoring his fair share 2 Goals and 3 clean sheets in 5 games​

Last edited:
59wd.jpg

October 2013 - Season 1

Squad Update

Emile Mpenza has been released it was a gamble signing him and i was proved right with his poor performances

SPL

A game we had complete control over we just had to take one of our chances which Leigh did

Squad Update

Our Number one Goalkeeper Jamie Langfield ruled out for 2 months so we will be using our back up Goalkeeper Nicky Weaver

SPL

Captain Fantasic comes up with a hat trick from defence he may be line for another player of the month award

Away from home we just look unstoppable at the moment it could of been 4 or 5

Manager Update

This is the earliest i've been offered a new contract and i didn't ask for one however if we win the league i will be leaving however if we don't i may have to stay another season

League Cup Quarter Final

First in the Premier League vs the First in the Championship and it took us until extra time to kill off the in form team

Player Stats

We are dominating the stats in the league

League Table

Sitting pretty at the top with Celtic 5 points behind us

Player of the month

3 Goals and 3 Clean Sheets

Captain Fantastic has led us to the top with his defensive work and Goals wins player of the month for the second time in a row

Last edited:
Sounds like a decent challenge, good luck mate.

59wd.jpg

November 2013 - Season 1

A Clean Sweep of the Awards for our great month in October

SPL

An end to game which any team could of won we played poor but our quality came through

A much better performance and a hat trick from Leigh set us up for another win

We went to the home of the champions and put up a good fight but it wasn't good enough

Scottish Cup 4th Rnd

Should of won by at least 5 or 6 but we will take the win and move on to the next round

League Table

Even after our defeat to Celtic we are still 5 points ahead

Player of the month

Leigh Griffiths

4 Goals in 3 Games as he rested for the Cup game

The man on loan has taken the league by storm and is the Top Goalscorer​

59wd.jpg

December 2013 - Season 1

A good November resulted in us picking up both the player of the month award and young player of the month

SPL

A game we dominated from start to finish but our finishing nearly cost us 3 points

Our finishing of chances is becoming a real problem and while we got away with it last game we couldn't this game

Revenge against the first team t beat us, it was an end to end match which we got the better of

A superb comeback in a game we should of lost

Ross County just wouldn't go away and it was a very even game but we managed to take our chances and took the points

League Table

After an unbeaten month we extended our lead over Celtic to 8 points

Player of the month

Joe Shaughnessy

2 clean sheets

The young Irishman has impressed playing at rightback and at centre back and has been a model of consistency​

Last edited:
59wd.jpg

January 2014 - Season 1

Another award for us

Transfer Update

Bismark Adjei Boateng - Loan

As part of our partnership with Man City we were able to loan this gem for nothing he will slot in the midfield and Centre back when needed

Joining next season

Lenny Nangis

I may not still be here next season but that does not mean i can't sign a quality player for the team, he will develop to one of the best in the SPL

Outs

Only one departure being Josh Magennis going to Wigan for 325k

SPL

A close game which resulted in us getting the only goal and all the points

We are use to scoring alot more against Kilmarnock and should of had more, finally McGinn gets on the score sheet after a long time

From the first minute to the last we were game playing some of the best football we have in some time

An even game in truth but we pushed for the win in the last minute

A game again we should of won by more but as long as we keep collecting points i cant really complain

League Table

Again we extend our lead over Celtic to 9 points

Player of the month

Jamie Langfield

4 clean sheets in 5 games

Since coming back from injury he has been amazing in goal

Last edited:
This has the potential to be a great story, I shall follow this and look forward to regular updates

59wd.jpg

February 2014 - Season 1

Another award to add to our growing collection

League Cup Semi Final

As much as St Mirren tried to fit back in the second half we held on to win and reach the final of the League Cup!!!

Scottish Cup 5th Round

We dispatched of the championship side with ease as they failed to register a shot on target

SPL

Everytime we play Celtic i feel hard done by, we deserved a draw a minimum but end up with nothing

We were played off the park by the team we knocked out the cup

After 2 defeats in a row it was great to get a win with all three of our strikers scoring

League Table

Even after Celtic beat us the gap remains at 9 points

Player of the month

Michael Hector

3 Goals and 1 Clean sheet in 5 games

The young Center back on loan from reading has contributed to the goals and put in a decent defensive shift in a month were we kept only one clean sheet

Last edited:
59wd.jpg

March 2014 - Season 1

Youth Intake

Chris Lawson

A decent little player won't be anything special but the second best player from our intake

Frank Burgess

Looks like a special player who will be a key part to the club future

SPL

A game in which we took our chances while they didn't

Scottish Cup Quarter Final

A game in which there were only 2 shots in target between both teams and there was nothing between

Scottish Quarter Final Replay

We turned on the style to finally get rid of Partick Thistle

Scottish League Cup Final

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/mve3anj][/URL]

We pick our first piece of silverware of the climb with Aberdeen!!!!! after a goal in the dying moments of extra time

SPL

McGinn shows why we picked him as a key player, as we were completely dominated by hearts

After destroying Kilmarnock on countless occasions they came back and beat us at home

Ross County are becoming a real thorn in our side they always cause us problems as we lose another game

We drop more points after our cup win in a even game

League Table

Our 9 point game has been reduced to one point as Celtic fight back to try and retain their title

Player of the month

Ryan Jack

Our utility man has been the only consistent player whether defence and midfield

Last edited:
59wd.jpg

April 2014 - Season 1

SPL

We drop more points as we concede a late goal as Celtic continue to close in on us

Our first win in four in the league as Leigh comes up with a superb hat trick

Scottish Cup Semi Final

We are getting sick of playing Ross County as they are never an easy team to play but we played on the counter and managed to win and reach another final !!!!

SPL

We may be finding our grove again as we played some of our best football in recent months and should of won by more

League Table

With 3 games left the gap is still one point as we enter a possible title decider with Celtic next month

Player of the month

Johnny Hayes

The Winger had an amazing month were he he scored twice and had 2 assists in four games

59wd.jpg

May 2014 -Season 1

SPL

This was basically the title decider with three games left in the season this was it we hadn't beaten Celtic all season and we had been ahead of them since day one

YES! YES! YES!, for the first time this season we have beaten Celtic and at the best time i was playing for the draw to be honest but we countered and last month's player of the month came through in the most important game of the season as we extend our gap to 4 points as a win in our next game will secure the title

An early goal from St Mirren had everyone panicking but a quick fire double from our two best players this season won us the gap and the title we had worked so hard for

By winning the title we became the first team in 18 years to win it apart from the old firm

Our final game of the season as we rested key players for the Scottish Cup Final we didn;t play our best but still picked up our final win of the season

Final League Table

We win the league for the first time since 1985 and do it with a 8 point gap over Celtic

Scottish Cup Final

nquq.jpg

The Treble is complete!!!!!! We dominated the Championship Team and could of had so many more goals but we will gladly take the win and the cup!!!

Our Trophy Cabinet after 1 Season at Aberdeen

Player of the month

oxs.png

Michael Hector

4 Clean Sheets in 5 Games

The Young Centre Back again was mazing in us beating Celtic and achieving the Scottish Cup Success

Next up Season Review

59wd.jpg

Season 1

Season Review

Squad Review

Standout Players

Our back four of Taylor Sinclair - Hector - Considine - Shaughnessy who had the 2nd best defence in the league and contributed with 25 Goals and 13 assists

and our Front Two Vernon and Griffiths we combined for 45 Goals and 23 assists
League Stats

Awards

Surprised that Taylor-Sinclair didn't make it into the team of the year as well as hector they were amazing

A Season Summery

A Great Season has come to an end I didnt expect a Treble in my wildest dreams but as Celtic didn't make any Final it was made alot easier our league success is what im most proud of as we held on when we were struggling at the end of the season and showed Championship determination to hold on

Now the decision is do i stay with Aberdeen and try and build a Champions League winning squad and achieve 1 of my Champions League Trophies or do i move on and continue the climb else were?

What do you guys think?

Great story building up here really interested in how this turns out for you!