Ligue 1

Portuguese Premier League

Russian Premier League

https://imageshack.com/i/0w687op

Eredivise

Spor Toto Super League

Available Jobs

Last edited:

Our time at Aberdeen has been amazing but we have achieved all we could for the foreseeable future it would take us years before we could challenge for a Champions League, so we move on and continue the climb​

Zenit sacked their manager after finishing 8th the League, it's a major step up for us as we have been handed a talented squad which include the likes of Hulk and co plus 40 plus million​

Really interesting save mate! hope it goes well! will you be taking any Aberdeen players to Zenit?

some big money there could easily run away with the league shame about the lack of champions league though

Really interesting save mate! hope it goes well! will you be taking any Aberdeen players to Zenit?

Doubt it as in the Russian League the need of top Russian Players is key if i was to take one it would be my old left back he was amazing

Hopefully despite zenit not being in europe players like hulk don't want to leave! good luck for the season ahead, intrested to see how it turns out

Our Reign in Russin begins at Zenit who finished outside the Champions League Places we were expected to challenge the likes of CSKA Moscow, Spartak Moscow and others for the title and i expected nothing less than that also

Key players

Kevin Trapp

Our undisputed number one will be an ever present in the team and i will look for him to be in goal for a long time to come

Domenico Criscito

One of the best left backs in Europe in my opinion has the ability to play any role i ask to a high standard

Axel Witsel

In my Top 5 best box to box midfielders in the world he can do it all and a successful season is a must to keep hold of him

Danny

A player with the ability to create something out of nothing and with some of our other attacking quality he may be the provider for many of the goals scored

Hulk

The name says it all this man is a monster he has the physical ability of a god and when he cuts in on that left foot there's no stopping him

Osvaldo

The man brought in by the previous manager has the kinda of poacher ability which i like on my strikers but i may be looking for a Target man to pair him with

Alexandr Kerzhakov

He isn't getting any younger but he will be key as we lack any real Russian gems in the team and don't have many strikers

Pre Season

Transfers

In

Gaitan will be used mainly as a rotation player to help Danny and Hulk

Dragovic is a player with dome real quality he is a player i have always wanted to manage and pleased i finally get the chance

Adnan is another player i hope I'd get to manage having a young player like this join us as he continues his development could help us reach our goal

This is a signing for the future Hulk isn't getting any younger and Bruno could easily slot into the right wing position

Another one for the future our captain Anyukov is a quality player but Corchia will challenge him this season and many more to come

It was at this point where i checked the rules of the Russian Premier League and to my shock i had forgot about the rule of no more than 7 Foreign players in the starting line up, as Zenit only had 4 at the present time it was important we signed some as soon as possible

A solid Center Back who could play a big role in our season as he is our only Russian Center Back

Super Super Pav, Super Super Pav, Super Pavlyuchenko. As an Arsenal fan it was hard to type that but he is one of ours now and while he won't get much game time he is one of the decent Russian Strikers available

Outs

Arshavin - 425k

He was earning too much for his ability and age

Friendlies

Three out of Four isn't a bad Pre Season for us as the Russian League starts very early in July

Tactics

A stadard 4-1-2-2-1 which should serve us well but i'm not sure how i want this team to play as of yet

Next update start of the Season

Last edited:
82uo.png

July 2014 - Season 2

The Season begins

Russian Premier League

A 4-0 away win to start off our reign in Russia shows we aren't playing games this year

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/eu99acp][/URL]

It took us til the 86th minute to break the deadlock in a very frustrating game and then we just kept on scoring

The Team predicted to finish last gave us one **** of a fight as they clawed it back to 2-2 and again we had to rely on a flurry of late goals in the 86th minute

World Cup Final

Brazil win on home soil to claim there 6th! World Cup

League Table

Sitting pretty at the top after 3 games :)

Player of the month

Alexandr Kerzhakov

4 Goals in 3 Games

Any number of players could of won this award but for the late game winning goals scored by this man he gets the award still showing he's got it at his age​

82uo.png

August 2014 - Season 2
Transfer Update

Sergey Petrov
Picked up this ball winning midfielder for a bargain of 190k he helps with the Russian player quota and helps us in central midfield

Russian Premier League

First time we have dropped points this season and we were dominated from the start to the team expected to finish 3rd we will happily take a point back to Saint Petersburg

A close gap where we had the chance to score but didn't take them a change in formation may be in order after dropping more points

More points dropped in a game we actually dominated with the world class players available to us we need to step up if we want to be champions

Injury Update

Added to more points dropped we lost Adnan for 3 months his loan will be cancelled as paying for a player who is out for 3 months is not a smart move

MORE POINTS DROPPED!!! we must change from our 4-1-2-2-1 it just isn't creating enough chances for us so i have switched to a 4-2-3-1

Finally we win our first game of the month the formation switch seems to have worked and with this win we also score out first goal of the month

League Table

After a terrible month we see ourselves 5 points behind CSKA

Player of the month

Domeinico Criscito

4 Clean Sheets in 5 Games

Been a rock at left back and has shown why some of the World best our after him​

Last edited:
This seems like a really good story and I will be watching out to see what further successes you have.

Also, I'm interested in writing my own story but just wanted to know how to add screenshots to the story as I have been unable to do this so far