I dont know any dutch coaches :p sorry mate! Have you not been able to sign one of these coaches jibbers?

Can anyone give me some good dutch coaches and scouts for Ajax? I can't afford attract most of the big ones. Any helpo would be appreciated.

Ey Jibbers, as a fellow Dutchy and Ajax fan I usually play Ajax. As they don't have the biggest budget you have to focus on cheaper coaches. The best Dutch coach is at Man U as Moniz isn't available as coach since he now is Manager at Redbull.

In FM2011 I usually took Bonini (Defense), Tosh Farrell (Attacking / Shooting), Paul Winsper (Fitness) might come, and John Versleeuwen (Tactics, Dutch and at VVV) can sometimes be persuaded. Good cheap scout is Oliver Bierhof.

Those are my standard buys in FM2011 after I've fired all my coaches, I did the same in the 2012 Demo so it should work!

Looking for a good *** MAN . who is willing to come to RC LENS who are now in ligue 1 again =) . Any realitic suggestions please? I'd really appreciate that .

Last edited:
Most of the coaches mentioned aren't interested to be signed. That includes the scouts. Any 5 or 4.5 coaches that will sign?

I'm playing with A. C. Milan.

coach caluculator link has been added to the OP, please cut and paste the link into your browser and click on Fm11 logo! enjoy!

What level of club would I need to be to get these coaches do you think? Im dynamo Kyiev

you should be able to get a few of them, maybe not in the 1st season but later on! This is the best of the best and not for small lower league teams :)

hows Garmash, Koval and Yarmolenko doing?

you should be able to get a few of them, maybe not in the 1st season but later on! This is the best of the best and not for small lower league teams :)

hows Garmash, Koval and Yarmolenko doing?

Pretty brilliantly actually, beat bayern munich and inter in champions league now porto in the last 16, league is very easy- but then its very easy for shaktar to so thats a tight one.

That attacking coach Keith from Stoke isnt a 5 star attacking coach ???
do you have any others ?

Sbraglia is a 4 star coach in both attacking and defending. Still pretty decent, but not 5 star. Or at least that's what I'm getting.

Just finished adding coaches for each category.....

View attachment 204448

Smashing stuff.... now to find a few more coaches for various categories (alot of my players are on extended leave, workloads will be much higher when they return)

Great work Raikan!

Last edited:
What role does a first team coach play? I currently don't have one. I am working on getting 2 coaches per training category but as i am lower league/reputation it is hard to get top quality. Maybe leave that till im in the prem. Cheers!

What role does a first team coach play? I currently don't have one. I am working on getting 2 coaches per training category but as i am lower league/reputation it is hard to get top quality. Maybe leave that till im in the prem. Cheers!
he only coaches senior/1st team squad, he does not coach youngsters, coaches coach everyone!

you wont be able to, most premier clubs can barely get 2 coaches per schedule.... you will have to wait mate :)

Cheers again for the help raikan! Appreciate the guidance u give :)

only 3 of these guys are willing to discuss a contract with me (Celtic in second season, won the Europa League in the 1st season)

Fabrizio Lorieri
Jose Ignacio Zahinos
Luciano Spinosi

Last edited:
John Versleeuwen is a good tactical coach, Found at VVV in holland.

He's a 4.5* coach, possible that he will be come a 5*

Last edited: