Thanks mate, had to make some tough decisions on that one, but I think it's just about right

I think you've got it pretty much perfect. That team of 82 had some amazing central mids for Brazil, most in your list :) If they'd have had width they might have won.

Hey, when will this be downloadable?

I'm not planning on starting one anytime soon, it's more of a help thread than anything, to get as much information as possible in one place. It's not really a single database either, someone may decide to make a database consisting of what I describe as 'era squads', whereas I originally wanted to make the 'all time squads' database. There's still alot of info to be gathered and a lot of work to be done

Hey! I might do this database as I have a bit of time and I love editing. But I only have one request to anyone interested in this database, I will do the database but I can't make the facepacks and Can anybody give me a template of one team because it is so difficult to give every stat in the game, so please do me that favor and I will complete the database!

I was considering doing some graphics but I wouldn't be able to help you with yours, I'm far too slow and not even great at cutting to be honest. I think it might be difficult finding anyone willing to put that much time into a project, but maybe try browsing for facepacks, I think there are some out there.

I was going to do something like this rough image, but I don't have the time at the minute

EDIT - This shows it a little clearer!

Last edited:
If anyone wants to use any of my Man United teams from my database to add to this one, I'd be fine with that.

If anyone wants to use any of my Man United teams from my database to add to this one, I'd be fine with that.

Excellent stuff mate, thanks for bringing this database to my attention. As a United fan, I'll be trying this out for myself. I've added it to the OP as a recommended database and will probably add the busby squad to the era squad lists too. Thank you

Excellent stuff mate, thanks for bringing this database to my attention. As a United fan, I'll be trying this out for myself. I've added it to the OP as a recommended database and will probably add the busby squad to the era squad lists too. Thank you

I saw your reply, thanks for the recommendation on the OP, that's more than I expected!

I hope you enjoy it!

Liverpool

[GK] Ray Clemence, Bruce Grobbelaar, Elisha Scott

[DL] Emlyn Hughes, Alan Kennedy, Ronnie Moran(Y)
[DR] Phil Neal, Steve Nicol
[DC] Alan Hansen, Jamie Carragher(Y), Tommy Smith(Y), Ron Yeats, Sami Hyypia, Phil Thompson

[ML] John Barnes, Billy Liddell(Y), Steve Heighway
[MR] Ian Callaghan, Steve Mcmanaman(Y), Kevin Keegan
[MC] Ray Kennedy, Graeme Souness, Steven Gerrard(Y), Jan Molby, Terry McDermott, Ronnie Whelan, Jamie Redknapp, Dietmar Hamann

[ST] Kenny Dalglish, Roger Hunt, Ian Rush, Robbie Fowler(Y), Michael Owen(Y), Ian St. John, John Aldridge

Manager - Bill Shankly
Assistant - Joe Fagan
Physio - Bob Paisley
Board -
Stadium - Anfield

(Y) = Academy Graduate

First team squad - 27
Youths - 8
Spaces left - 0

Last edited:
Any Liverpool fans have any suggestions on who to add? There are 3 spaces left in the squad (Beardsley will be at Newcastle)

Added Whelan, Redknapp and Hamann to the Liverpool squad, based mainly on the '100 players to shake the kop' list. Does anyone disagree with this or think someone else deserves a place?

Liverpool

[GK] Ray Clemence, Bruce Grobbelaar, Elisha Scott

[DL] Emlyn Hughes, Alan Kennedy, Ronnie Moran(Y)
[DR] Phil Neal, Steve Nicol
[DC] Alan Hansen, Jamie Carragher(Y), Jan Molby, Tommy Smith(Y), Ron Yeats, Sami Hyypia, Phil Thompson

[ML] John Barnes, Billy Liddell(Y), Steve Heighway
[MR] Ian Callaghan, Steve Mcmanaman(Y), Kevin Keegan
[MC] Ray Kennedy, Graeme Souness, Steven Gerrard(Y), Terry McDermott, Ronnie Whelan, Jamie Redknapp, Dietmar Hamann

[ST] Kenny Dalglish, Roger Hunt, Ian Rush, Robbie Fowler(Y), Michael Owen(Y), Ian St. John, John Aldridge

Manager - Bill Shankly
Assistant -
Physio - Bob Paisley
Board -

(Y) = Academy Graduate

First team squad - 27
Youths - 8
Spaces left - 0[/QUO

great! m8

Manchester United

[GK] Peter Schmeichel, Harry Gregg, Alex Stepney

[DL] Denis Irwin, Roger Byrne, Tony Dunne
[DR] Gary Neville(Y), Johnny Carey
[DC] Martin Buchan, Steve Bruce, Gary Pallister, Bill Foulkes, Duncan Edwards(Y)

[ML] Ryan Giggs(Y), George Best(Y)
[MR] David Beckham(Y), Cristiano Ronaldo, Steve Coppell
[MC] Roy Keane, Paul Ince, Nobby Stiles(Y), Bobby Charlton(Y), Bryan Robson, Paul Scholes(Y), Billy Whealan(Y), Paddy Crerand, Eddie Colman(Y)

[ST]
Eric Cantona, Denis Law, Mark Hughes(Y), Dennis Viollet(Y), Norman Whiteside(Y), Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Tommy Taylor

Manager - Matt Busby
Assistant - Jimmy Murphy
Physio - Rob Swire
Board - James W. Gibson, Louis Edwards, Martin Edwards
Stadium - Old Trafford

(Y) = Academy Graduate

First team squad - 22
Youths - 13
Spaces left - 0

Last edited:
Tottenham Hotspur suggestion

[GK] Pat Jennings, Ray Clemence, Erik Thorstvedt, Ted Ditchburn, Bill Brown

[DL] Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Ron Henry, Chris Hughton
[DR] Stephen Carr, Phil Beal, Peter Baker
[DC] Gary Mabbutt, Ledley King, Maurice Norman, Danny Blanchflower, Dave Mackay

[ML] Gareth Bale, Terry Dyson, Jimmy Dimmock
[MR] Darren Anderton, Cliff Jones, Aaron Lennon
[MC] Luka Modric, Ricardo Villa, Osvaldo Ardiles, Paul Gascoigne, Glenn Hoddle, Steve Perryman

[ST] Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Bobby Smith, Jimmy Greaves, Alan Gilzean, Martin Chivers

Manager - Bill Nicholson
Chairman - Daniel Levy