I'm looking for a handful of database testers to help with the development of a huge legend database project that I have started. I basically need people willing to play fm with a number of new players added, to monitor their in game development and buy and develop some of them yourselves so that I can be sure that they reach an appropriate level in ability.

I have holidayed and found that the AI likes to develop players with high PA to suit their position, rather than follow the numbers that I input myself, so I'd like a few testers to make sure my figures are realistic. Anyone interested, just send me a PM :)

The beta testers will have access to the 70 legend players added so far, including the likes of Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo, Charlton, Matthews & Garrincha (and some current players such as Neymar, Rooney, Messi, Wilshere, Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes all set to youth squads).

Hi guys!

I took the liberty to make the legend's squad of my beloved Corinthians. The world is now beginning to know us and I'm proud to spread our history with everyone. I hope u enjoy :)

Corinthians

[GK] Dida, Ronaldo, Gilmar

[DL] Kléber(Y), Wladimir
[DR] Zé Maria, Roberto Bellangero(Y)
[DC] Chicão, Marcelo Djian(Y), Carlos Gamarra, Domingos da Guia, Del Debbio(Y)

[ML] Rivellino, Ricardinho, Carbone(Y), Luizinho
[MR] Marcelinho Carioca, Basílio, Baltazar
[MC] Freddy Rincón, Vampeta, Neto, Sócrates, Biro-Biro, Zenon, Amílcar(Y), Paulinho(Y)

[ST] Casagrande, Carlos Tévez, Viola, Neco, Ronaldo (Fenomeno), Paulo Sérgio, Cláudio, Teleco

Manager - Oswaldo Brandão
Assistant Manager - Oswaldo de Oliveira
Board - Vicente Matheus
Stadium -

(Y) = Academy Graduate

First team squad - 29
Youths - 6
Spaces left - 0

Hi guys!

I took the liberty to make the legend's squad of my beloved Corinthians. The world is now beginning to know us and I'm proud to spread our history with everyone. I hope u enjoy :)

Corinthians

[GK] Dida, Ronaldo, Gilmar

[DL] Kléber(Y), Wladimir
[DR] Zé Maria, Roberto Bellangero(Y)
[DC] Chicão, Marcelo Djian(Y), Carlos Gamarra, Domingos da Guia, Del Debbio(Y)

[ML] Rivellino, Ricardinho, Carbone(Y), Luizinho
[MR] Marcelinho Carioca, Basílio, Baltazar
[MC] Freddy Rincón, Vampeta, Neto, Sócrates, Biro-Biro, Zenon, Amílcar(Y), Paulinho(Y)

[ST] Casagrande, Carlos Tévez, Viola, Neco, Ronaldo (Fenomeno), Paulo Sérgio, Cláudio, Teleco

Manager - Oswaldo Brandão
Assistant Manager - Oswaldo de Oliveira
Board - Vicente Matheus
Stadium -

(Y) = Academy Graduate

First team squad - 29
Youths - 6
Spaces left - 0

Excellent work mate, I'll definitely be using this when I create them. Think I may have put Tevez at Boca though, should I put him in Corinthians? I also put Ronaldo at Cruzeiro, although he could really go anywhere!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a handful of database testers to help with the development of a huge legend database project that I have started. I basically need people willing to play fm with a number of new players added, to monitor their in game development and buy and develop some of them yourselves so that I can be sure that they reach an appropriate level in ability.

I have holidayed and found that the AI likes to develop players with high PA to suit their position, rather than follow the numbers that I input myself, so I'd like a few testers to make sure my figures are realistic. Anyone interested, just send me a PM :)

Wish I had time to be involved in this, have you found any help yet? Would you be willing to share the results of your experiments?

I haven't even started my Man Utd database for this year's FM, but I'm always looking for ways to improve it.

Wish I had time to be involved in this, have you found any help yet? Would you be willing to share the results of your experiments?

I haven't even started my Man Utd database for this year's FM, but I'm always looking for ways to improve it.

No one has offered, but I've had a little play around. The main problem that I forsee is everyone being to good, and problems with AI development of players with massive PA. They tend to develop mental attributes such as flair and creativity, as well as attributes like passing for midfielders, while negating long shots (for example - see Bobby Charlton below).

These are the only United players that I've done so far, and how they develop:

View attachment 309542>>>>View attachment 309543

View attachment 309545>>>>View attachment 309546

View attachment 309548>>>>View attachment 309547

View attachment 309549>>>>View attachment 309550

View attachment 309551>>>>View attachment 309552

can be my solution is to edit those from start i do an example a top striker cant start the game whit 8 of finish i ever create them whit 16-19 the ai isnt capable to drive them to the right direction on my opinion and on my experience

View attachment 309629View attachment 309630
this is cantona form the start and some year later and the ai trained it: i trained him only form 1 year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJykcGfF_Ek

Last edited:
Benfica

[GK] Manuel Bento, Costa Periera, José Henrique

[DL] Ângelo Martins, Fernando Cruz(Y)
[DR] António Veloso, Domiciano Cavém, Artur Correia(Y)
[DC] Germano, Humberto Coelho(Y), Félix Antunes, Carlos Mozer, Raúl Machado

[ML] Fernando Chalana(Y), António Simões(Y), Rogério Pipi
[MR] José Augusto, Nené, Karel Poborský, Espírito Santo(Y)
[MC] Mário Coluna, Francisco Albino, Francisco Ferreira, Valdo, Shéu(Y), Santana, João Alves(Y)

[ST] Eusébio, José Águas, José Torres, João Pinto, Julinho, Vítor Silva(Y), Arsénio(Y), Nuno Gomes

Manager - Béla Guttmann
Assistant - János Biri
Physio -
Board - Cosme Damião
Stadium - Estádio da Luz (1954)

(Y) = Academy Graduate

First team squad - 25
Youths - 10
Spaces left - 0

Could you please add Miklos Fehér to ST? I'm a Benfica supporter , and , we (Benfica supporters) consider Fehér as a legend. He died playing with Benfica shirt.

Alright mate,

Don't suppose you fancy creating a Wolves legend team do you? :p would appreciate it massively if you do though.

Excellent work mate, I'll definitely be using this when I create them. Think I may have put Tevez at Boca though, should I put him in Corinthians? I also put Ronaldo at Cruzeiro, although he could really go anywhere!

I agree with you to put Tevez at Boca, but Ronaldo should be with Corinthians, Cruzeiro was his first professional team but he didn't support them like he does with Corinthians. He came back to Brazil to finish his career at "Timão" and even after that he's still supporting the team.

I agree with you to put Tevez at Boca, but Ronaldo should be with Corinthians, Cruzeiro was his first professional team but he didn't support them like he does with Corinthians. He came back to Brazil to finish his career at "Timão" and even after that he's still supporting the team.

Problem is, I'm putting players at the age that they joined the team, so at Corinthians he'd be 32. I was considering PSV as Barca, Real and Inter have so many good forwards

Alright mate,

Don't suppose you fancy creating a Wolves legend team do you? :p would appreciate it massively if you do though.

I'm a moderator on a Wolves forum if anybody wants help for some input into that one. Just give me a shout.