Are you going as low as say the likes of Peterborough?

Man Utd Pool (big list to whittle down from)

Schmeichel, Barthez, VDS, Alex Stepney, Gary Bailey (Barthez being the curve ball)

Irwin, G Neville, Albiston, Evra (Heinze instead? he was loved by the fans) Vidic, Bruce, Pallister, Foulkes, Buchan, Dunne

Robson, Scholes, Beckham, Keane, Mcilroy, Stiles, Ince, Giggs, Ronaldo, Crerand, Coppel, Wilkins

Charlton, Cantona, Best

Van Nistelrooy, Whiteside, Andy Cole, Macari, Law, Rowley, Hughes, Solksjaer (Barcelona 99 <3) Meredith, Tommy Taylor, maybe Rooney

Lot of attacking talent there, and some definite curve balls. What makes a legend? Longevity at a club? Short term success? Amazing rapport with fans (Heinze) or being a cult icon (Barthez) ? I have a pretty good mix i reckon as a starting list anyway.

Duncan Edwards?
VDS would be Ajax?
Andy Cole? really?

Bailey's a great shout though.. ^_^

Man Utd Pool (big list to whittle down from)

Schmeichel, Barthez, VDS, Alex Stepney, Gary Bailey (Barthez being the curve ball)

Irwin, G Neville, Albiston, Evra (Heinze instead? he was loved by the fans) Vidic, Bruce, Pallister, Foulkes, Buchan, Dunne

Robson, Scholes, Beckham, Keane, Mcilroy, Stiles, Ince, Giggs, Ronaldo, Crerand, Coppel, Wilkins

Charlton, Cantona, Best

Van Nistelrooy, Whiteside, Andy Cole, Macari, Law, Rowley, Hughes, Solksjaer (Barcelona 99 <3) Meredith, Tommy Taylor, maybe Rooney

Lot of attacking talent there, and some definite curve balls. What makes a legend? Longevity at a club? Short term success? Amazing rapport with fans (Heinze) or being a cult icon (Barthez) ? I have a pretty good mix i reckon as a starting list anyway.

Nice list, although I'm shocked that you missed Duncan Edwards! Also Viollett, Gregg, Carey and Whealan will be in with a shout

Are you going as low as say the likes of Peterborough?

I was planning to create a database that goes to the 2nd tier of each nation, with extras added such as Tom Finney at Preston and Tommy Lawton at Notts County. With enough time and research though, it could be done.

I was always going to miss someone, it was inevitable.

True VDS would be Ajax, but it was just a list to whittle away at, he was fantastic for the whole time he was with us though, should have been signed as soon as Schmeichel left.

Andy Cole scored a lot of goals in a short period of time at United, like i said, what defines a legend?

Much ado about England!

I started with England as it's what I knew most about, and having done most of the premiership squads, I've moved on to Italy. It takes a lot of time and research to complete though. You'll have to keep your Oliver Kahn in your pants for now ;)

There are 3 squad places remaining for Arsenal if anyone has any suggestions, as well as a need for an assistant manager and possible board members. There's also 1 squad place left at Villa at the minute

Am??? Pat Rice all day...
"Champagne" Charlie Nicolas ??
Anders Limpar?
Charlie George?

Last edited:
Am??? Pat Rice all day...
"Champagne" Charlie Nicolas ??
Anders Limpar?
Charlie George?

Pat Rice is there as a player, Charlie George is already in and I was planning on putting Charlie Nicolas at Celtic. Anders Limpar is an option, or he could be at Everton?

I was planning to create a database that goes to the 2nd tier of each nation, with extras added such as Tom Finney at Preston and Tommy Lawton at Notts County. With enough time and research though, it could be done.

currently posh are in the second tier ;)

GK Eric Steele, Joe Lewis, Mark Tyler

DEF Norman Rigby, Chris Turner, Andy Edwards, Gabriel Zakuani, Steve Welsh,

MID Tommy Robson, George Boyd, Grant McCann, Etherington, Bullard (wigan, hull, fulham, everywhere this man goes hes a legend) Freddie Hill, David Farrell - David Farrell is a Legend - YouTube

ST Jim Hall, Craig Mckail Smith, Terry Bly (80 goals in 80 games for Posh) Dennis Emery, Freddie Martin, Kenny Charlery, Grazioli (5 goals in a game <3)

Bit short on the ground in terms of defenders. In all honesty i cant think of any decent defenders (Zakauni aside) that have played for Posh in the last decade, the rest are chosen thanks to word of mouth on terraces and Dad/Grandad's stories/memories.

****! errrrr... then no idea.
John Jensen?
Sylvinho?
Kevin Campbell?

I started with England as it's what I knew most about, and having done most of the premiership squads, I've moved on to Italy. It takes a lot of time and research to complete though. You'll have to keep your Oliver Kahn in your pants for now ;)

Jorg-**** ftw.

AC Milan

[GK] Christian Abbiati, Lorenzo Buffon, Dario Compiani

[DL] Aldo Maldera(Y), Karl-Heinz Schnellinger
[DR] Mauro Tassotti, Filippo Galli(Y)
[DC] Franco Baresi(Y), Alessandro Costacurta(Y), Cesare Maldini, Giovanni Trapattoni(Y), Paolo Maldini(Y)

[ML] Serginho, Leonardo, Alberigo Evani(Y), Marco Simone
[MR] Roberto Donadoni, Clarence Seedorf, Dejan Savicevic
[MC] Gianni Rivera, Kaka, Gennaro Gattuso, Zvonomir Boban, Ruud Gullit, Nils Liedholm, Andrea Pirlo, Demitrio Albertini(Y), Giovanni Lodetti(Y)

[ST] Andriy Shevchenko, Gunnar Nordahl, Marco Van Basten, George Weah, Aldo Boffi, Daniele Massaro, Pierino Prati

Manager - Nereo Rocco
Assistant Manager - Arrigo Sacchi
Board - Silvio Berlusconi
Stadium - San Siro

(Y) = Academy Graduate

First team squad - 26
Youths - 9
Spaces left - 0

Last edited:
Aaron Winter?
Gianluca Lentini?
Nesta?

AC Milan

[GK] Christian Abbiati, Lorenzo Buffon, ?

[DL] Aldo Maldera(Y), Karl-Heinz Schnellinger
[DR] Mauro Tassotti, Filippo Galli(Y) ,
[DC] Franco Baresi(Y), Alessandro Costacurta(Y), Cesare Maldini, Giovanni Trapattoni(Y), Paolo Maldini(Y)

[ML] Serginho, Leonardo, Alberigo Evani(Y), Marco Simone
[MR] Roberto Donadoni, Clarence Seedorf, Dejan Savicevic
[MC] Gianni Rivera, Kaka, Gennaro Gattuso, Zvonomir Boban, Ruud Gullit, Nils Liedholm, Andrea Pirlo, Demitrio Albertini(Y), Giovanni Lodetti(Y)

[ST] Andriy Shevchenko, Gunnar Nordahl, Marco Van Basten, George Weah, Aldo Boffi, Daniele Massaro, Pierino Prati

Manager - Arrigo Sacchi
Assistant Manager - Nereo Rocco
Board - Silvio Berlusconi

(Y) = Academy Graduate

First team squad - 24
Youths - 9
Spaces left -2

GK: Dida.
Also put Paolo Maldini as natural LB. Cafu as right back.