The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

Triv

Toffeepops are incredible
Reaction score
Any questions you have regarding regens should be posted in here!

You will never have the same regen on any of your saves nor will anyone else have the same regens as you! They are completely Random and completely unique per game!

What is a regen you ask?

A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc...so that you don't end up with no players in the game in the end

Threads like the Deal or no Deal thread and what roles/duties suit my player should be used if you are requiring these answers for your Regens, this is for everything else:

This thread is for anyone who wants to show off their amazing regen they foundas well...

Example:

View attachment 279314

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuck, your regen is aids ;)

Bonus points for anyone that gets a good regen with my name! ;)

Haha I will always be these things:

Duncan Greenwood
English
25/01/1996
Favourite team: Newcastle
6ft 5inches

Random PA and CA, so I am normally *****.

This thread is for anyone who wants to show off their amazing regen they found:

Example:

View attachment 279314

French, they're always French. I remember on last years save Montpellier HSC having great big handful of 15/16 with insane potential. Chelsea and Man City ended up sharing them equally before I could get a look in at West Ham. Thankfully Oldham provided me with a wicked 16 year old on the cheap to soften the blow. Looking forward to regen time this year.

How'd you end up getting yourself into the regen system, mate?

He works for SI. So if you come across ANY bugs in the game feel free to send him a strongly worded private message as it will be 100% his fault ;)

He works for SI. So if you come across ANY bugs in the game feel free to send him a strongly worded private message as it will be 100% his fault ;)

Hahahaha! love it XD

Last edited:
I remember on FM 2005 (and did it even go up to 07?) you could send your photo in to become a newgen and end up as the face of the next Brazilian wonderkid! Shame you can't do it any more and we're left with the freaky CGI droids.

I remember on FM 2005 (and did it even go up to 07?) you could send your photo in to become a newgen and end up as the face of the next Brazilian wonderkid! Shame you can't do it any more and we're left with the freaky CGI droids.

Randomised 'CGI droids' > Computer nerds who couldn't run for 2 continuous minutes

Randomised 'CGI droids' > Computer nerds who couldn't run for 2 continuous minutes

To be fair that's true. I'm not dissing the CGI droids either, in fact I do think it's a really good way of doing it. Got to admit though, there was nothing funnier than scouting a promising Spanish playmaker to find his looks represent those of Cletus from The Simpsons. Just that wicked SI humour I guess.

If any one finds a regen called Pig Head you will be a holy king.

478e28a16ac0875cecac72e96513682c.png

Sort out his pace and he'll be a tank. They rejected £7.5m from me. :(