The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

7808b7c7fe9e20f0472fe38cfa33ab6d.png

Wow. **** you Red Star.
Holy **** he's good!!

Rangers' youth system is rubbish, best player I got has potential of like 2 stars.. rubbish

I signed the guy above for 4m. This is him a year later, with heavy training on his quickness:

9c9c31a94a68eea20ca533e2e47bac83.png

View attachment 280800 Bought him for 35mil euro. But he is truly outstanding. 30 goals in 35 games considering i am playing 1 ST 3 AM ( r/c/l ) who also score.

Boris Picard - Home grown.

Last edited:
I signed the guy above for 4m. This is him a year later, with heavy training on his quickness:

9c9c31a94a68eea20ca533e2e47bac83.png

He is ridiculously good!!! His attributes are better for an AMC though, didn't realize he's a striker.

Guys,i never find any decent regens,what could be the reason?

is there a nack to finding them?

Guys,i never find any decent regens,what could be the reason?

is there a nack to finding them?

I buy scouts for every major nation and on each regen intake day send them to their specific country with max age of 15/16 set.

For Africa/Asia I just constantly check their national teams to see if a regen has broke into the main squad.

And also checking through other European/SA nations U21's/U19's manually to see if there's any my scouts didn't pick up.

I buy scouts for every major nation and on each regen intake day send them to their specific country with max age of 15/16 set.

For Africa/Asia I just constantly check their national teams to see if a regen has broke into the main squad.

And also checking through other European/SA nations U21's/U19's manually to see if there's any my scouts didn't pick up.

Well that's what you do until Genie scout comes out... ;)

Well that's what you do until Genie scout comes out... ;)

Naaaah. I could imagine that would take away the fun of scouting and finding beastly regens. It's one of the major incentives of doing a long term save for me! :D

Naaaah. I could imagine that would take away the fun of scouting and finding beastly regens. It's one of the major incentives of doing a long term save for me! :D

Good one.

Agreed. Nothing like finding a beast and watching them grow.