The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

He is ridiculously good!!! His attributes are better for an AMC though, didn't realize he's a striker.

I didn't think of this to be honest. I've never really played with a ST that lacks mobility. Switching him to AMC could be the answer.

Guys,i never find any decent regens,what could be the reason?

is there a nack to finding them?

i usually have a lot of scouts and look what they have done every 3 months and its detailed work, i check most 3+ star potential player they found and calculate how good he could be
or just pick attributes for certain role in the search tool , mostly look for player who are 10+ attributes in those roles if ur looking for u18 players

The quality of regens is unreal in FM13. Take a look at his players from my current holiday save. I'm drooling over the keyboard just looking at them:D:

Last edited:
Few more regens I have:

d856a5a304c29abf8f086bdf66b9d8ee.png

0594a4ff83a01cd5602df8b7ce0453af.png

6a5b042b09352de77913356a471ea470.png

18d42d0a70ada77f73a44a845d1c4d96.png

f024fae3d91ab489c77006a0d2e439e3.png

Pretty excited about this massive beast

Fantastic header of the ball at 16, and 205cm, 5 star potential rating as well! Good finishing already too...

At the end of the 2nd season I had an injury crisis. Llorente and Sturridge were out injured at Lukaku was only just back from injury.
The FA Cup final was my next game and I had to put this 15 year old regen on the bench, After 65 mins Lukaku was playing **** so i threw him on for his debut. He scored the winner.

At the end of the 2nd season I had an injury crisis. Llorente and Sturridge were out injured at Lukaku was only just back from injury.
The FA Cup final was my next game and I had to put this 15 year old regen on the bench, After 65 mins Lukaku was playing **** so i threw him on for his debut. He scored the winner.

6 foot 7 at age 15... he's dying early.

Don't know why but i dont think my game has brazillian regens... or very few young ones who are at larger brazillian clubs like gemio, sao paolo, etc etc anyway

My most promising regen under 18. Could be a excellent Libero, just need to get his creativity up.

c4386512609ef094b2327656f96df645.png

Obviously i can't get a work permit for this beast and take him to Leicester. Mongs in my board wont allow me a foreign feeder club either despite Leicester being a top club nowadays. Will it do me any good to keep trying to get a work permit a couple of times per transfer window, or is a no a no?

View attachment 281991

Obviously i can't get a work permit for this beast and take him to Leicester. Mongs in my board wont allow me a foreign feeder club either despite Leicester being a top club nowadays. Will it do me any good to keep trying to get a work permit a couple of times per transfer window, or is a no a no?

View attachment 281991

Just keep an eye on him. If any big teams make a bid for him, out bid them and just make sure he doesn't move to a top club and hope a smaller but decent team sign him up and he gets some national caps, which will then allow you to get a work permit.