Signing this guy in January and just need help knowing what to be his individual training, anything i should train him to do, best View attachment 192663role as forward etc thanks in advance

Work on his pace and he'll become one of the deadliest poachers in the game. Those heading and finishing attributes could easily hit 20 if he's got some potential, and his technical attributes are quite good too. If his creativity improves you can play him as a complete forward, otherwise poacher or advanced forward would do fine. Just get him in front of goal and he should score bucketloads.

Work on his pace and he'll become one of the deadliest poachers in the game. Those heading and finishing attributes could easily hit 20 if he's got some potential, and his technical attributes are quite good too. If his creativity improves you can play him as a complete forward, otherwise poacher or advanced forward would do fine. Just get him in front of goal and he should score bucketloads.
thanks man, will work on those

I've noticed that promising young strikers that are regens are often suited as Target Strikers. Target strikers are those that have excellent Aerial and Attacking, and sometimes Speed skills but lacks Creativity and Technicality. Has anyone found the next Messi or Aguero? Somebody who has excellent Speed, Creativity, Attacking, and Technicals.

I've noticed too that regens usually have unusually high pace and quickness even if it's not necessary in their positions.

in my latest batch of youth prospects i was given all **** ones but the year before i got best of his generation!!

does best of his generation mean best in the whole years youth people or just best out of your group?

I have but I cant add screenshots.How do u do it?
Not sure how it's properly done but i take a screenshot of them, copy it onto Microsoft word, right click and press save as image, save it then go onto this site, use quick reply and the tool bar in it has an add image option, click on that and choose the screenshot and then it's done

What a player. Probably going to be better than Xavi if your comparing him to current players.

But your in 2028 so there may well have been another player better than Xavi

found a regen whose PA is 200 but the problem is that he's only 93 current ablity and 16. i know thats not so bad but he is south African so i would have to wait two seasons to sign him and because of their facilities his ability wouldn't improve much there. Should i sign him? 26 grand would cost me right now.

found a regen whose PA is 200 but the problem is that he's only 93 current ablity and 16. i know thats not so bad but he is south African so i would have to wait two seasons to sign him and because of their facilities his ability wouldn't improve much there. Should i sign him? 26 grand would cost me right now.

Is that 26 million or 26,000? Anyway, 26 million is a lot for a sixteen-year old, but 26,000 is a bargain. What you should also consider is whether South Africa is a loaded league or not. When you sign him early the club can't loan him out so his growth may be slightly lower, but then again an 18 year old player still has 3 to 4 years of rapid development ahead of him, so I say buy him anyway.

Is that 26 million or 26,000? Anyway, 26 million is a lot for a sixteen-year old, but 26,000 is a bargain. What you should also consider is whether South Africa is a loaded league or not. When you sign him early the club can't loan him out so his growth may be slightly lower, but then again an 18 year old player still has 3 to 4 years of rapid development ahead of him, so I say buy him anyway.
thanks for the advice i am gonna sign him and yeah it's £26k

hmm. i also ended up payiing like 30m for a 17yr with 199PA. lol

u cna get him now, or just wait till he goes somewhere in europe and get him when he's like in his 22 yrs or like that.

hmm. i also ended up payiing like 30m for a 17yr with 199PA. lol

u cna get him now, or just wait till he goes somewhere in europe and get him when he's like in his 22 yrs or like that.
yeah i did sign him and he will join me in 1 and a half years, and it was only £26k i payed for him and 200 PA

yeah i did sign him and he will join me in 1 and a half years, and it was only £26k i payed for him and 200 PA

ohh okay, did u do a 'approach to sign ' thingy. ahh yes that way is cheaper, but u have to wait till he's 18 to arrive. is he an South American regen ?

i dont liek to wait tbh, and sometime viz FMRTE i change the tranfer date to like jan 1 or july 1 so he comes quick. :p

ohh okay, did u do a 'approach to sign ' thingy. ahh yes that way is cheaper, but u have to wait till he's 18 to arrive. is he an South American regen ?

i dont liek to wait tbh, and sometime viz FMRTE i change the tranfer date to like jan 1 or july 1 so he comes quick. :p
i had to make a bid but i got it accepted and he's a south African regen and i use genie scout as FMRTE crashed my computer when i had it on, but's it's annoying having to wait as they are less unlikely to reach full potential but oh well.. life as a football managers hard

Need Help with Regen

Just got this guy in my U18's and he's got 187 PA and 107 CA and can play Right Wing and Striker but i play with Wrong Footed Inside Forwards so how would i go about training him as he has a fantastic shot for a 16 yr old( Probally cos he's a striker as well) and already has avoid weaker foot trait so i cant play him as a Right sided Inside Forward any ideas

This is my first quality regen so all help will be appreciated.

Last edited: