I've just acquired this regen... obviously his physical stats, mainly his quickness is pretty low, so what sort of training schedule should I put him on? I was thinking just duncs 1.2 winger + individual quickness. I think from the stats he has right now he will turn out to be an incredible winger, just his physical stats lacking. The other problem is that I'm going to have to send him out on loan to gain a work permit.

What are people's thoughts?

View attachment 178880

View attachment 179381
View attachment 179382
View attachment 179383
pencil.png

I've just acquired this regen... obviously his physical stats, mainly his quickness is pretty low, so what sort of training schedule should I put him on? I was thinking just duncs 1.2 winger + individual quickness. I think from the stats he has right now he will turn out to be an incredible winger, just his physical stats lacking. The other problem is that I'm going to have to send him out on loan to gain a work permit.

What are people's thoughts?

View attachment 178880

Put him on really heavy aerobics and strength schedules. Remember not to put him on TOO heavy schedules as that will injure and tire him.

Well probably not the right place but recently signed a regen from the Ukraine who had no problem with a work permit when I signed him but he has just arrived and says he can't play due to not having a work permit? I don't have any EU feeders clubs for some reason and when I asked board for some new feeder clubs for us to be able to get work permits they gave me Blue Square clubs.. and tried putting him available to loan but no one is interested. Also trying to sign a brazilian 19yr old but having trouble with getting a work permit aswell, had no problems with signing brazilians in the past so not sure whats going on.. :/

Any ideas anyone?

EDIT: I have tried to look at threads explaining the work permits but can't understand why all of a sudden I've got an issue with them when I never have previously.

Last edited:
1) which team are you? what league? take it your in England...

2) England will take too long to get Eu, you need to get a Belgian club (preferably) read below for other options:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm-2...7-how-many-years-gain-nationality-thread.html

3) did you have to apply for one when you started negotiations? did you have to appeal at all? did it say that you can sign the player but he will not be allowed to play for the club (this is stated in the same email when you accept the deal)

4) loan him out for free wages and free transfer fee as well as offering him out for transfer 1st to get clubs interested, then immediately go back and change his Transfer status to not on the TL :)

1. I'm Aston Villa, Prem, in 2018/19 season

3. I signed him when he was 16, (he's now 18) and has only just arrived at the club so I can't remember well enough, sorry.

4. Will try it, cheers for the help :)

got these two regens in. Both look promising but im not sure what to do with them position wise?

This first one is accomplished at LB and natural at CB. At first i thought of him as a brilliant covering CB with Varane as a stopper. As i really like having a quick covering CB. Do you think this would be best for him? and if so how should i train him?

View attachment 183161View attachment 183162

This guy is very promising! but i dont see him as a CB, I was thinking more CM/DM. Same questions as for the other guy really.
View attachment 183163View attachment 183164View attachment 183165

cheers for any help! :)

got these two regens in. Both look promising but im not sure what to do with them position wise?

This first one is accomplished at LB and natural at CB. At first i thought of him as a brilliant covering CB with Varane as a stopper. As i really like having a quick covering CB. Do you think this would be best for him? and if so how should i train him?

View attachment 183161View attachment 183162

This guy is very promising! but i dont see him as a CB, I was thinking more CM/DM. Same questions as for the other guy really.
View attachment 183163View attachment 183164View attachment 183165

cheers for any help! :)

Decent prospects. I'd have the first one has a LB personally, bit TOO quick for a CB (if that's possible) and his aggression and position aren't up to scratch. Also, he can't win a header to save his life.

I'd have the second one as a DM too.

Decent prospects. I'd have the first one has a LB personally, bit TOO quick for a CB (if that's possible) and his aggression and position aren't up to scratch. Also, he can't win a header to save his life.

I'd have the second one as a DM too.

Cheers mate!

I should buy this regen
regen.jpg
, the scout tell me that barca want 22M. I dont still negociate, i should buy this regen?

yeah get him mate, he is 18, still a long time, you will probably get offers from Real and even Barca again of triple that when he is around 22 or so :)

yeah get him mate, he is 18, still a long time, you will probably get offers from Real and even Barca again of triple that when he is around 22 or so :)

Thanks for the advice :)

Last edited:
people keep talking about a regens PA. How is it possible to know this?