The Connection (2422) - Home & Away 13.3.3 by Jesaustralia

Thanks for the tutorial, Jes... Have been wondering for a long time how to add things to the calender!

Well scouting is a very important part of the game - so I just wanted to try an illustrate how I do it

Scouting is very important.. Without it I would never have found this player when he was 16.. Has been in my under 19's squad, but is now 19 so too old for that squad.. Now is sat on the bench for my Real Madrid side for 1st game of season... As an added bonus for you, Jes.. He is a wonderkid from Denmark :)

View attachment 337091

Yea well its actually embarrasing for me because I don't know the dude - I have been living in Australia for the last 2 1/2 years, and just returned to my country. So I haven't had the same sort of information about the real life players as I used to, probably the same reason why I didn't know who Bale is, but I guess I know now that he's just another winger of Real Madrid :)

Finished the Arsenal save and played last 17 games with Freedom tactic.. So not sure if here is right place for Screenshot. For me connection tactic was better in defence and Freedom much better in attack. However my team should not have done as well as it did so I give thumbs up to both tactics and will try and finish a season with the Freedom tactic over the next week.

View attachment 336821

I have a version2 of freedom untested that is set to basically be marcelo in defence with the 3 central defenders and DMC. The rest is FREEDOM. Now if you don't mind me saying so - I often create tactics for really good teams while someone like Mr Langvatn create them for underdog teams, I have noticed one of the often differences between me and Langvatn's tactics is creative freedom. I'm still very much open to try his tactics, but the reason why I never get around to it is my players are stars and some of them are superstars and then i have to many MC/AMC's and dont wanna retrain their them to DMC because its not right. I also often have to many strikers - so i try to incorporate a system so i can use them all - depending on the level they play at.

I side tracked myself just now. Creative freedom you are free to lower if your players decision is lacking. Decision is the most important attribute in my tactics because i use CF between 10-20 all over the field. So I think bad teams with worse players can perform better with lowered creative freedom. Real madrid - Barcelona - Manchester City - Manchester UTD - Bayern Munich - Chelsea - Any team that is build up to compete with the best = high creative freedom teams. Your Arsenal team will probably benefit from setting the CF to 10 for all

P & P Freedom - is the tactic with the most creative freedom that I have ever created - simply because my players have good decisions through the whole team and a few are backed up with extraordinary skills as well, I think its a good thing to set them FREE haha!

I was told yesterday that champion beat Dortmund 10-0 with Freedom, but I don't know how his overall season is going with it.

I almost forgot: I have some problems taking screenshots like I have disabled something in the control panel which I did :) to speed computer up even more and yesterday I needed it badly because I wanted to show you all a very special picture that said Barcelona builds new stadium with my last name on it hehe - its gonna be a 134.000 stadium with undersoil heating and retractable roof. The cost was 755 million pounds - camp nou will be sold for 295 million pounds and a sponsor payed me 50 million pounds to help fund this project. So a loss of around 400 million pounds + Buying players for around 100 million pounds. Bank balance is being cut in half basically. I didn't ask for it the board just decided it. Its a fun thing though.

I will post the version 2 untested in a post in the frredom thread

Cheers pals

Finished the Arsenal save and played last 17 games with Freedom tactic.. So not sure if here is right place for Screenshot. For me connection tactic was better in defence and Freedom much better in attack. However my team should not have done as well as it did so I give thumbs up to both tactics and will try and finish a season with the Freedom tactic over the next week.

View attachment 687134

Nice result!

You know The Connection is supposed to be one of the best Attacks around along with Gooaall262 in FM13, but with connection much more solid in defence and not as much a possession tactic as Gooaall262. Freedom should be even more offensive than the 2 :) . How they play though I'm a big fan of Gooaall262 and Connection.

Cheers pal