The Cottagers persuit for greatness

Good to hear Friel09 :D

What do you guys think about the new font/style?

Better?

Worse?

Great Season Mate I Will Defo Be Following Not Every Day You See Fulham Stories You Doing Ok Mate Ill Be Following All The Way :)

H Fulham 2 Fulham 1 FA Cup 3rd Rnd Repeat
looool. the addition of beckham and poulson will certainly improve your midfield, which is relatively weak imo other than murphy. anyway, good luck on clinching a europa league spot :D

My first season with Fulham i managed a respectable 8th.

All the best...

January Update continued:

A Sunderland 2 Fulham 4 FA Cup 4th Rnd

A Hull 2 Fulham 1 EPL

H Fulham 8 Grays 0 Friendly(Too boost morale)

"Another stuttering month for us but atleast that friendly will give the players a morale boost and get them scoring again."

February Update:

A Manchester City 2 Fulham 0 EPL

H Fulham 3 Everton 1 EPL

H Fulham 1 Birmingham 0 EPL

H Fulham 1 Anderletcht 2 Europa League 1st Knockout Rnd Leg 1

A Tottenham 0 Fulham 1 EPL

A Anderlecht 0 Fulham 1 Europa League 1st Knockout Rnd Leg 2

H Fulham 1 Blackburn 0 EPL

"Im pleased with the players determination to get us back up the table. They have fought hard in every game theyve played this month which is a sign of things to come. The two away wins against Tottenham and Anderlecht were for me one of the best results of our season so far, they fought hard and got their reward for it."

"Im happy to announce that Manuele Blasi(free from Napoli), Nicolas Burdisso(free from Inter) and Jose Maria Callejon(£0 from Espanyol) will be joining us in July. Burdisso will give us some well needed experience and another strong head at the back, this will open the door for Jorge Andrade to leave the club if a feasible fee is offered. Manuel Blasi has been brought it to challenge the underachieving Poulsen in midfield and Callejon was up for nothing so well give the boy a chance and take it from there. I have to admit that were in the market for a replacement for Mark Schwarzer as he is 37 and he is in the latter stages of his career but after his great performances this season we would like to keep him here as a player and in future behind the scenes. Robert Enke is at the top of my list as a replacement as he is up for a free transfer and when he is ready to talk to us we will have a contract waiting. We have looked abit light upfront of late and I am interested on the services of Manchester Citys Jo and Felipe Caicedo(spelling) to give us strength and a much needed aerial ability upfront. Lastly I am interested in the possibilities of bringing Craig Cathart and Alberto Botia to the club to give us some much needed depth and freshness to our defence."

Last edited:
Looking good, the results really picked up in the EPL are the friendly

i always like fulham and i dont know why, got some decent players like dempsey, etuhu and hangeland. Good luck mate hope u do well!

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

i always like fulham and i dont know why, got some decent players like dempsey, etuhu and hangeland. Good luck mate hope u do well!

nice signings with blasi and burdisso, they should rock at fulham

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

nice signings with blasi and burdisso, they should rock at fulham

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

sorry for that mate the site was going slow and i clicked post a few times

I hope so scott. Im 11th now and if the good form continues im hoping for 9th. I probably wont be able to get europe as its 7th:'( Do you guys think the font looks good? Be honest

Personally I don't like the new font. It's to 'in your face' sort of thing. Keep up the good work.

March Update:

Fulham loose two key players to injury:

Fulham have lost captain Brede Hangeland and Mark Schwarzer to injury. These are two key figures in Dos Santos's defence and they will definately put their position in jeopardy. With Hangeland to be 2-3 months on the sidelines he will definately miss the end of the season, is it time for Chris Baird to showcase his talents? Schwarzer is out for 2-3 weeks with a thigh strain and should be fit in early April."

A Bolton 0 Fulham 3 EPL

H Fulham 4 Sunderland 2 EPL

"A short month. We won our games what else is their to say but well done!."

April Update:

H Fulham 2 Wolves 0 EPL

A West Ham 1 Fulham 1 EPL

H Fulham 1 Stoke 1 EPL

A Liverpool 3 Fulham 0 EPL

H Fulham 1 Manchester United 2 EPL

"A decent month for us were steadily climing up towards the top half of the table. Even though we lost the last two, im pleased with the effort the players put in. Ive been really pleased with Becks form this month hes been both scoring and providing, showing that he can still play at the top. Well with two games to go well need points from both of them to secure our top half finish so lets see what happens."

May Update:

A Aston Villa 1 Fulham 4 EPL

H Fulham 0 Arsenal 0 EPL

"This year has had its ups and downs but im happy we ended it on a high. That December period really saw the results take a landslide and saw us fall to a lowly 15th place but the players were determined to turned the results around and they did finishing 10th place, our boards target for the season and the bookies predicted place for the season. My player for the season is Brede Hangeland. He played at the top of his game in every game he played and set a great example for everyone around the cub. Lets hope we can build on this position and qualify for Europe next season."

Ahh mate~ I was planning to start Fulham after i had finished 2nd season with Liverpool. Guess i will venture into other clubs then.. Nevertheless, good luck and hope you can achieve good results! =)

Thanks mate. I hope i can get good results in the second season as well

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Just started the friendly's in the new season. Ive made loads of new signings but they were needed. Probably will take time to gel but it will be worth it;) Will upload transfers and stuff later on

Last edited:
Does Inter Release Burdisso in January? Great cuz i will need him for my Fulham team as we letting in to much goals, good story btw :p

Thanks mate. I totally forgot about this save, might load it up again and update? and they release him in June 2010 but you can get him to sign a pre-contract in January.

I Hope u still are going to update cus i will follow as i got a Fulham save on my own ;)