The Custom Database Editing Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,i'm new here so im sorry if my request is wrong,i did not see a template for a leauge

i would like to request Ukrainian Second Leuage which is called Druha Liha,the leauge has 26 Teams who are in two groups,but i want them in one leauge 3 teams who finish first second and third are Auto Move to First leauge, some more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Second_League

i know my info sucks,but i hope you could do something with this :)

I have a request:

Using the advanced editor, can someone please make me .xmls of the following nations with a 0 foreigner rule? You don't have to totally re-create the competitions with their schedules or anything like that (just set the version to 0). I was able to do this successfully with several nations, but have been unable to with a few. Someone that knows the advanced editor should be able to do it easily:

Importance: very important
Portugal
Ukraine
Russia

Importance: not too important
Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway
Chile, Uruguay, Colombia

For all of these, one or two divisions is fine.

Also using the advanced editor, can you make these competitions with a 0 foreigner rule?
Importance: very important
UEFA Champions League
Europa League
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana

I tried doing it myself by adding a continent and the corresponding competitions, but I couldn't get it to work.
I dont have the Advanced Editor i'm afraid, nor do i have any experience with it. Apologies

Hi,i'm new here so im sorry if my request is wrong,i did not see a template for a leauge

i would like to request Ukrainian Second Leuage which is called Druha Liha,the leauge has 26 Teams who are in two groups,but i want them in one leauge 3 teams who finish first second and third are Auto Move to First leauge, some more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Second_League

i know my info sucks,but i hope you could do something with this :)
I will have a go at this on Friday - Should be ready by Saturday

I dont have the Advanced Editor i'm afraid, nor do i have any experience with it. Apologies

No worries, thanks anyway. You should definitely try it though. I'm not good with this stuff and I've learned the basics. I've been able to successfully edit the nation rules of almost 20 countries (giving them a 0 foreigner rule, but there's lots of other great stuff you can do). I haven't been able to do it with Portugal, Ukraine, or Russia though. Maybe one of the other editors here might be able to help me out? I posted something in the editing help thread but no one responded. I've asked around on SI but haven't had much luck...few people use it, and the ones that do are pretty busy editing to answer everyone's questions.

As far as continental comps go, I don't think I'll need that done since most teams actually don't play foreigners in the continental comps when they have a 0 foreigner rule.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if my question is stupid Curtis,but if i'm not wrong Ukraine doesn't have a foreign rule,you can see many Brazilian and such players there

hi was wondering if someone could create a cup comp, like a brit one but could it be top 4 english teams, top 4 scottish teams, top 4 welsh, top 4 northern irish from their leagues play in the comp?

have like 4 group stages, each team play each other once then top team from each group go through to the next round and if it could be one round knock out. could even be that each group is like one group england, one scottish etc if that would be easier! could it also be played at the end of the season or the start wouldnt be bothered if it replaced friendly matches

thanks in advance if someone can get back to me

Hi guys, I'm now trying to crate new club in England. I've named it, created a new stadium, added players, home and away colours, but when I try to start a new game, the England (as a nation) seems to be inactive with a "!" Why would that happen ?

hover mouse over yellow triangle and it will give you the error you could have another db activated that isn't compatible with your one so try loading only 1 db at a time to see what dbs work together

I'm sorry if my question is stupid Curtis,but if i'm not wrong Ukraine doesn't have a foreign rule,you can see many Brazilian and such players there

Yeah I know, I'm making my own custom database where (almost) all of the leagues have a 0 foreigner rule. I'm also lowering the prestige of the Champions League and Europa League and increasing the prestige of the club world cup. It'll make it a lot more fun to play as a South American team, and it'll re-create the old days of the sport, when you played for your country and the South American leagues were the best in the world. If anyone is interested, I can make a rar or zip of all of the files. I just finished. The only major nations that I didn't add the the 0 foreigner rule for are Belgium, Romania, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Serbia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Austria, the US, and some really small leagues here and there, such as Iceland.

Last edited:
Full Name: Sam Hardwicke
Nickname:
Date of Birth: 23rd August 1995
Place of Birth: Milton Keynes
Ethnicity: English, white
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: White
Preferred Moves: Chip the keeper, Long Shots
Height (CMs): 185
Weight (pounds): Give me a weight that would make sense to my age and height
Positions: AMR, AML and Striker
Right Foot/Left Foot (out of 20): Right Foot - 20/Left Foot - 20
CA/PA (out of 200): 100/200
Nation he has Declared for:England
Languages Spoken: English
Favored Clubs: MK Dons and Spurs
Favored Personnel: Ian Hollaway
All Attributes (out of 20): 14
Club Contracted To: MK Dons
Contract Expiry Date: 2012
Weekly Wage: 500 p/w
Co-Ownership/Loan (if any):

Can you help me make a premier league match Indonesia?
This is the new league in Indonesia

Starting on 18 January

This list of club:

Aceh United (Banda Aceh)
Bali Dewata (Gianyar Bali)
Bandung FC (Kota Bandung)
Batavia Union (Jakarta)
Bogor Raya (Kota Bogor)
Cendrawasih FC (Jayapura)
Jakarta 1928
Kabau Padang
Ksatria Solo FC
PSM Makassar
Manado United
Medan Bintang
Medan Chiefs
Persebaya Surabaya
Persema Malang
Persibo Bojonegoro
Real Mataram
Semarang United
Tanggerang Wolves

Please help me, I now you are the master,
I am ready to wait anytime |)

Persema skuad:
Goalkeepers: 1. Sukasto Efendi 2. Dedi Faith 3. Joko Ribowo; Rear: 1. Suroso 2. Sammy Patrick 3. Ebanda Herman 4. Munhar 5. Agung Dwi Caksono 6. Fahtur Rohman; Middle: 1. M. Kamri 2. Dhian Fachrudin 3. Kasan Soleh 4. Yogi Alfie 5. Milky Way 6. SUTAJI 7. Isak Owagai 8. Pitono 9. Basuki Word 10. Robbie Gaspar; Front: 1. Irfan Bachdim 2. Reza Mustafa 3. Teguh Jaya Anga 4. Syamsul Huda 5. Ngon Mamoun; - Coach: Timo Scheunemann (Germany)

Persebaya skuad:
Coach: Danurwindo, Machrus Afif, Ibn Grahan, Gomes De Oliviera
Manager: Saleh Ismail Mukadar, Cholid Goromah (assistant)
Goalkeepers: Syaifudin, Daniel Marcel, Endra Prasetya
Rear: Sofi Hermawan, Sunaji, Anderson Da Silva, Anang Ma'ruf, Nugroho Mardiyanto, Supriono, Mat Halil, Satriyo Sham, Jayusman Triasdi
Middle: Arif Ariyanto, Wijay, Andik Vermansah, Mohammad Taufiq, Lucky Revelation, Josh Maguire, John Tarkpor
Home: Korinus Frinkrew, wimba Sutan, Irfan Hidayatullah, Andi Odang, Ngon A. Djam

PSM Skuad:
2 HENDRA WIJAYA 04-08-1989 Indonesia
3 FADLY HARIRY 16-03-1985 Indonesia
4 HENDRA RIDWAN 01-12-1985 Indonesia
5 GORAN SUBARA 04-04-1978 Australia
6 RISNANDAR AMRI 04-11-1988 Indonesia
8 JULES BASILE ONAMBELE 11-04-1982 Kamerun
10 WARWAN MUSTAFA SAYEDEH 05-02-1983 Arab Saudi
11 SATRIO SYAM 01-10-1986 Indonesia
12 FADLY.M 19-01-1991 Indonesia
14 FAHTUL RACHMAN 16-08-1984 Indonesia
15 ADITYA PUTRA DEWA 11-06-1990 Indonesia
16 ANOURE OBIORA RICHAD 04-04-1986 Nigeria
17 ADRYAN S 14-02-1988 Indonesia
18 JEKY PASARELA 04-10-1986 Indonesia
19 KORINUS FINKREUW 14-02-1983 Indonesia
20 FACHRUL NURDIN 19-09-1988 Indonesia
20 MITROVIC SRECKO 17-02-1984 Australia
21 SUPRIYONO 10-08-1981 Indonesia
22 FANDY EDY 19-10-1989 Indonesia
24 DENY MARSEL 24-02-1983 Indonesia
25 DIVA TARKAS 30-11-1987 Indonesia
26 DJAYUSMAN TRIASDI 22-08-1987 Indonesia
30 ANDI MUHAMMAD GUNTUR 31-10-1990 Indonesia
37 SUWANDI SOFYAN 31-07-1989 Indonesia
58 HERMAN 16-05-1983 Indonesia
77 RAHMAT 28-05-1988 Indonesia
78 ANDI ODDANG

Last edited:
Club Template

Team Name: Red Birds Football Club
Short Name: RBFC
Six letter Name:REBIFO
Nickname: The Birds
Year Founded:2010
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional
Balence:700 millions £
Transfer Budget:150 millions £
Wage Budget: 45 millions £
Basic Colours Home: Red
Basic Colours Away: green
Basic Colours Third: Brown
Relationships(eg Rivals): Man utd,Arsenal,Chelsea
Affiliations: non
Club replaced: Blackpool
League: English Premier League

Request a stadium for it.

Stadium Template

Stadium Name: Old Bird Stadium
Stadium City: London
Stadium Owner: Steven Henry
Stadium Capacity: 80000
Stadium Capacity Limit:80000
Year Stadium Built:2009

(sorry for bad english :p)

Last edited:
if your after advice in creating Db go to Editing help thread. If your requesting us to Create Db let us know what you want and we will do it.:)

i know this post was made just after the game was released, but if someone could give me a link to the thread mentioned then it would be appreciated as i cant find it :S

Hi, could you plz add to the playable turkish competition the third division with the clubs that are already in that division. The Competition has three sub-divisions. http://www.tff.org/Default.aspx?pageID=490&grupID=727#grp
Rules:
-7subs named 3 to use
-the squad must have no foreigners
-maximum of 6 players older then 24
-the league sorting and disciplinary rules are the same as in the upper divisions
-bottom 3teams of each sub-division are relegated
-Champions of each sub division ar promoted
-the places 2nd up to 5th play play-offs, first in groups(the 2nds and 5ths in one group and the 3rds and 4ths in one other group) they play one time again each other then the firsts in the groups play each other and the winner is promoted to the second divison

and could you also make it so that i can later edit the prize money and etc. in the upper leagues.

THANK YOU

Could anyone make an annual friendly cup (like the League Cup) just for teams in the Midlands (from Prem to BSP), played in late July- Early August? If it is possible, prize money is £1 million.

To include these teams: Aston Villa, Birmingham City, Burton Albion, Chesterfield, Coventry City, Derby County, Hereford United, Kettering Town, Kidderminster Harriers, Grimsby Town, Leicester City, Lincoln City, Mansfield Town, Northampton Town, Nottingham Forest, Notts County, Port Vale, Rushden & Diamonds, Scunthorpe United, Shrewsbury Town, Stoke City, Tamworth, Walsall, West Bromwich Albion, Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Last edited:
hey guys,

hope someone can help me. I've been trying to create a Home Nations competition to replace what they are planning to launch next season.... however cant get it to work. Any chance someone can create one for me.

The teams I want in a league are England, Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland. I want the comp to replace the one they are doing this season without England in.

thanks mate :)

BTW you spelld my name wrongXD

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

WTF cant choose England when i start a new game :S

Status
Not open for further replies.