Alcaraz
Psycho1970
Trivaldo99
Dazamfc
Nick.

What can you make for me?
We can make:
Players, Teams, Leagues, Cup Competitions
Injuries, Cities, Stadiums and much more...
Request it here and we will make it.

How do i get my custom database?
You drop us a post here requesting what you would like making,
please give as much information as you can to help us
(there are templates you can use)
One of us will then post saying that we will make it and give you a
deadline for when it will be completed.
Once completed we will PM you to let you know
its ready to download.

How do i download/use the database in my game?
1 - Click on the link that we provide
2 - Save to - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data
3 - Run Game, click New Game and check the little tick box to the bottom of the database select screen.
4 - Next screen, select the DB(s) you want to use.
5 - Click OK/Confirm.
6 - Choose nations, and away you go

Examples of our work:
Alcaraz
Psycho1970
Trivaldo99
Dazamfc
Nick.

Rules
1. Please provide as much information as possible (we do not have time to research every database as well as make them) There are templates below to help if needed
2. For larger requests i.e. competitions where no template has been provided then again much information as possible will be needed.
3. Any requests with little or no helpful information will be ignored.
4. Be Patient. Please don't post asking how long your request will take (we all have real lives and sometimes you will just have to be patient) obviously size of request will be a factor too. We will post saying that your request has been accepted and give a rough guide of a completion time/date.
5. Any PM requests WILL NOT be honoured - request here or not at all.
6. There is no Minimum Post limit but if the thread is clogged then its possible that Mods or Premium Members will get preferential treatment, do not moan ''i requested before him'' if this happens to you Mr. Amateur.
7. Please state what patch you want you request made on.

Player Template:

Full Name:
Nickname:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Ethnicity:
Hair Colour:
Skin Colour:
Preferred Moves:
Height (CMs):
Weight (pounds):
Positions:
Right Foot/Left Foot (out of 20):
CA/PA (out of 200):
Nation he has Declared for:
Languages Spoken:
Favored Clubs:
Favored Personnel:
All Attributes (out of 20):
Club Contracted To:
Contract Expiry Date:
Weekly Wage:
Co-Ownership/Loan (if any):

Club Template

Team Name:
Short Name:
Six letter Name:
Nickname:
Year Founded:
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.):
Transfer Budget:
Wage Budget:
Basic Colours Home:
Basic Colours Away:
Basic Colours Third:
Relationships(eg Rivals)
Affiliations:
Club replaced:
League:
Request a stadium for it.

Stadium Template

Stadium Name:
Stadium City:
Stadium Owner:
Stadium Capacity:
Stadium Capacity Limit:
Year Stadium Built:

Last edited:
*cuts ribbon*
"this thread is now officially open..."

since FM11 just released, no DB's Requests w\ill be finished till NOV 20th to allow ourselves to get used to the Editor

Is this the place to make a request for the "huge database" thing?

since FM11 just released, no DB's Requests w\ill be finished till NOV 20th to allow ourselves to get used to the Editor

Alcaraz fm11 editor isnot too much different from previous one... btw take a look on my balkans club cup...

I am making databases at the moment so request away guys

Here is a link to my Scottish Level 11 database guys

View attachment 112110

your fm11 database page is already linked in the OP, you dont need to post any databases here unless they are ones that have been requested on this thread

if you aren't busy feel free to have ago at any requests already posted on here - if you do any of them make sure you post here which request(s) you are doing before you start it so that none of us make it as well :)

Hi,
Could one of you guys make a custom database with the 7th tier (or lower, for the use of other people. I only need to the 7th) of England as playable? I tried but I'm not exactly amazing at editing and had loads of errors such as promotion and relegations ones. Thanks.

Hi,
Could one of you guys make a custom database with the 7th tier (or lower, for the use of other people. I only need to the 7th) of England as playable? I tried but I'm not exactly amazing at editing and had loads of errors such as promotion and relegations ones. Thanks.
i think dazamfc is doing the lower leagues already and if he isn't then Nick. definately is...
try either dazamfc here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104/dazamfcs-fm11-databases-t49070.html
or Nick. here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104/fm11-english-level-21-t48483.html

Last edited:
I'd like if possible an English Premier league with

a 1 million pound per week spending cap for the top 25 registered players and also a 6 team playoff system to decide the champion, runnerup and 3rd and 4th.

Playoff system
week 1

Game 1 3rd (Home Team) vs 6th
Game 2 4th (Home Team) vs 5th

Week 2

Game 3 1st (Home Team) vs Winner of Game 1
Game 4 2nd (Home Team) vs Winner of Game 2

Week 3 Nuetral ground for both these games ie Wembley G5 SAT G6 SUN

Game 5 Losers of Game 3 and 4 playoff for 3rd and 4th finishing positions to determine positions for next seasons CL

Game 6 Grand Final between the winners of game 3 and 4 to determine champion and league Runner up

Thanks for anybody willing to take this up as I think it would create an interesting challenge and something a little bit different to all players in FM land.

Last edited:
Hi,

I would much like to have a huge league of the 32 competing teams in this years UEFA Champions League. I don't know if you can have a league with 32 teams having to play eachother twice but I would very much appreciate it if anybody could do this.

Thanks

Hi,

I would much like to have a huge league of the 32 competing teams in this years UEFA Champions League. I don't know if you can have a league with 32 teams having to play eachother twice but I would very much appreciate it if anybody could do this.

Thanks

Not sure if your asking for a revamped Champions league or a Nation league with the CL teams in it.

Both are possible but 32 team League would create 62 Games per season best options open are to create 2 sub divisions and have a Championship Playoff at the end giving 30 games a season and the Final. Or a split league playing each other once in first stage and once in 2nd stage which would give 46 games a season.

Let me know the competition your after changing and the format you would like and I will start tomorrow.

I just created nation rules for portugal changed it all so that I can have any foreign players for all the different teams. Used the highest seeded 16 teams in the premier division and the rest in the second one. Also created a cup comp so they can all play eachother. The play-off is a great idea I will add that now. What about promotions and relegations?

Status
Not open for further replies.