The Custom Database Editing Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wanting to recreate the world as it should be; 42 game seasons (Division 1 & 2 22 teams, Div 3 & 4 24 teams), no play-offs, matches played on a Saturday at 3pm, only the Champions in the European Cup, cup winners in the Cup Winners Cup, teams restricted to 3 foreigners.

I've been busy changing names/creating players/chairmen/managers/restoring proper grounds and capacities (without all-seater restrictions) for this, using Rothman's 1976 as a basis. What I can't get it the structure right - below division 4 it goes **** up, and then adding the FA Cup... Never mind trying to restore sense to the European competitions.

If you could help with the structure, I'll then continue with the mammoth recreation of 1976. (I know we can't go to 1 sub... but hey ho).

CalumE5

Ok, to use a less well-known saying...
Fourth time lucky: View attachment 128453

Note: this one has same name as previous one so delete previous one

Ok, to use a less well-known saying...
Fourth time lucky: View attachment 128453

Note: this one has same name as previous one so delete previous one

You sure this is the right one? When I start the game up, my league is in Wales again? Can you do it so it's in Zanzibar, with no reserves league, and Managers as managers?

Dunno if you maybe just uploaded the wrong one? Thanks again for all of this :)

You sure this is the right one? When I start the game up, my league is in Wales again? Can you do it so it's in Zanzibar, with no reserves league, and Managers as managers?

Dunno if you maybe just uploaded the wrong one? Thanks again for all of this :)
LOL schoolboy!!!

yeah i uploaded the wrong one, you want this one View attachment 128465

Can you make a badge for my club??

Team Name: Infinity City
Team Nickname: The Bankers
Year founded: 2011
Colours: Blue, Black + White
Badge shape: Circle
Extra info: A slash over the top of the middle of the circle in white as though it is a band going round circle. Few stars as well.
Do you need a config: Yes please
Unique I.D. number: 2062002128

chars :)

Can you make a badge for my club??

Team Name: Infinity City
Team Nickname: The Bankers
Year founded: 2011
Colours: Blue, Black + White
Badge shape: Circle
Extra info: A slash over the top of the middle of the circle in white as though it is a band going round circle. Few stars as well.
Do you need a config: Yes please
Unique I.D. number: 2062002128

chars :)
no they can't. this as an editing request thread.

Club Template

Team Name:Rugby Town FC
Short Name:The Valley
Six letter Name:Valley
Nickname:Valley Sports
Year Founded:1980
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.):Amatuer
Balence:7.5Mill
Transfer Budget:£500k
Wage Budget:£45k
Basic Colours Home: just darker than sky blue (imagine the coventry city home colours... just darker with white shorts)
Basic Colours Away: black (everything)
Basic Colours Third: no third kit
Relationships(eg Rivals) Leicester (main), Hinkley (cant spell)
Affiliations:Coventry (Loan partnership)
Club replaced: Lewes
League:Blue Square South

Stadium Template

Stadium Name: Bultlin Road
Stadium City: Rugby Town
Stadium Owner: Rugby Town FC
Stadium Capacity: 600
Stadium Capacity Limit:1000
Year Stadium Built:1975

please place this on the default database... (i like my freebies :D )

thanks so much mate !

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

erm tank ... ive saved it in editor data clicked change in the bottom right and ticked that one and when it comes to the countrys england has a yellow triangle around it and is unplayable , i was wondering if you could help thanks a lot

thanks so much mate !

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

erm tank ... ive saved it in editor data clicked change in the bottom right and ticked that one and when it comes to the countrys england has a yellow triangle around it and is unplayable , i was wondering if you could help thanks a lot
i am a goon - forgot to remove stockport....
try this one View attachment 128757

Status
Not open for further replies.