The Custom Database Editing Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello mate...

can someone make a duplicate for Spanish competition?? all divisions and cups are just as same as existed...
but i'd like to B team or C team can play in same division as the A team.. (e.g. Barcelona At. also gain promotion to Liga BBVA instead of stay in Liga Adelante even they end up as champion.)

i've try to edit them by myself,, and test the game, go on holiday until the start of the 2nd season.. still,, Barca B in Adelante

in editor, i already untick the 'can't play in same division' on barcelona At. current affiliations screen..
plus, i've made a new nation rule for spain,, and untick 'B/reserve team can't promoted' on Liga BBVA details screen...
please someone help me.. :(

hello mate...

can someone make a duplicate for Spanish competition?? all divisions and cups are just as same as existed...
but i'd like to B team or C team can play in same division as the A team.. (e.g. Barcelona At. also gain promotion to Liga BBVA instead of stay in Liga Adelante even they end up as champion.)

i've try to edit them by myself,, and test the game, go on holiday until the start of the 2nd season.. still,, Barca B in Adelante

in editor, i already untick the 'can't play in same division' on barcelona At. current affiliations screen..
plus, i've made a new nation rule for spain,, and untick 'B/reserve team can't promoted' on Liga BBVA details screen...
please someone help me.. :(
I dont know if this is any use for you mate, the league system is different but B and C teams can be promoted

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3782

As Triv and psycho have both been busy lately, I've offered my help to do some of the easier databases, am looking at a few that I think I could do now.

Hi can someone do a quick simple database for me? I would like Gretna in the Scottish Third Division like the start of the Gretna era. My editor doesn't work (think it is because I'm on a really small laptop).

All I need is Gretna to be playing at a 2200 capacity stadium (Raydale Park) and to be playing in the Scottish Third Division with lots of money, not too much though, just a rich chairman (called Brooks Mileson) who provides a decent budget of just over a million or so each year. The only other thing I would like is having the ex-Gretna players who still play, still at the club, the following would be great:

Kenny Deuchar
Fabian Yantorno
Gavin Skelton
Artur Krysiak
Greg Fleming
Abdul Osman
Kyle Naughton
Chris Innes
Colin McMenamin
James Grady
Martin Canning

I can do this for you, I will replace whoever is currently at the bottom of the Scottish Div 3 :)

Here is the Gretna database, I added a few more players than you specified by looking at their last team played, hope it's alright!

Any changes, let me know ;)

Could someone please make the loan rules in the premier league down to league 2 dissapear!

Last edited:
Here is the Gretna database, I added a few more players than you specified by looking at their last team played, hope it's alright!

Any changes, let me know ;)
Cheers mate! Going to get started on this now :)

could you please make the Clairefontaine academy playable in a lowest french league
( im on patch 2.1)

Can someone create me a database with Champions League with 2 group stages, UEFA Cup and Cup Winners Cup. Like this for the Champions League, this for the UEFA Cup, and this for the Cup Winners Cup.

Hi, I was wondering, is there any DB that treats all countries as part of EU ? If so, can you share link with me, I cant find it'. If no, would someone make one please.
And this, I asked this before, there was no response :(
Can someone make DB where theres no rules in Serbian league ( No rules = Squad rules, work perim rules, registration rules etc). Thanks :)

Could I get a db where major european leages i.e. England, Spain, Germany, France and Italy are using Olympic type squad rules. Like 15 out of 18 players(Starting 11 + subs) in have to be U23 but you can have 3 older players

Thanks in advance

Hi, I was wondering, is there any DB that treats all countries as part of EU ? If so, can you share link with me, I cant find it'. If no, would someone make one please.
And this, I asked this before, there was no response :(
Can someone make DB where theres no rules in Serbian league ( No rules = Squad rules, work perim rules, registration rules etc). Thanks :)
I made this when the game came out, on patch 11.1 No Work Permits

I made this when the game came out, on patch 11.1 No Work Permits

Thanks Triv :wub:
should it work on 11.2.1 patch ?
Now, second part of the "task"
No rules for serbian league. Do you know how to do that Triv ? If you do, can u explain me ?

Hey guys,
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4542

That is a link for my Harchester database. The problems I am having is that it does not seem to be linking with the game. The game seems to be recognising the old database when that has been overwritten a while back and deleted.

Jerry Block should be the chairman when in game, not Lynda. He is in the editor but not in the game. The players should have less CA than they are showing on game.

Another bug is that Jerry Block is showing up as part of the player, for example, on my game, there is a centre back known as Frank Stone but he shows as Jerry Stone and is 52 years old :S The same happened with the player called Bruce on someone elses game.

Hope someone can solve this, annoying as **** :(

Could I Please have all the divisions up to level 8 in English League Plz. With right promotion and relegation PLZ. I have stem version so where will I put it when downloaded?

Level 1 - Prem
Level 2 - Championship
Level 3 - League 1
Level 4 - League 2
Level 5 - Blue Square Prem
Level 6 - Blue Square North
Blue Square South
Level 7 - Northern Premier League Premier Division
Southern Football League Premier Division
Isthmian League Premier Division
Level 8 - Northern Premier League Division One North
Northern Premier League Division One South
Southern Football League Division One Central
Southern Football League Division One South & West
Isthmian League Division One North
Isthmian League Division One South

Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

BTW Make Sure Sheffield F.C. are in right division

Could I Please have all the divisions up to level 8 in English League Plz. With right promotion and relegation PLZ. I have stem version so where will I put it when downloaded?

Level 1 - Prem
Level 2 - Championship
Level 3 - League 1
Level 4 - League 2
Level 5 - Blue Square Prem
Level 6 - Blue Square North
Blue Square South
Level 7 - Northern Premier League Premier Division
Southern Football League Premier Division
Isthmian League Premier Division
Level 8 - Northern Premier League Division One North
Northern Premier League Division One South
Southern Football League Division One Central
Southern Football League Division One South & West
Isthmian League Division One North
Isthmian League Division One South

Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

BTW Make Sure Sheffield F.C. are in right division

This has already been done mate :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104...-levels-7-and-8-southern-northern-t53750.html

Can anyone handle the Romanian league winter period transfers? cause nobody did that. I'm not into editing, otherwise I'd do it myself but yea.. anyone here who can do that? thanks

Hi, Tierack said to come here and ask you Triv, You see I am running a auction game when patch 11.3 comes out can you create a new country called "FM-Base Auction Game" and make a league system for 10 teams and two cups.

Call the league = FM-Base Auction Premier
Fa Cup Equivalent = FM Cup
League Cup Equivalent = Auction Cup.

So I can build onit and add the teams and that.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.