Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Resource icon

The Dale Mk2 - Lg1 to Top 10 Prem in 4 Years - 15/20 FMBase Score - Joint 6th Underdog 2019-12-24

Reaction score
Great tactics, finished 3rd in prem with Leeds in my 4th season after changing to this tactic half way though. Also won F.A cup.

What I would say is changing to roles of your players to suit them to there strongest role. So you don't have to necessarily buy players for specific roles.

For difficult away I games I also start with a balanced mentality and change it based on the way the game is going.

Reaction score
This is very good. I am using this along with knaps 4222 and they compliment each other beautifully. Changing between confuses the ai it appears on my game.

Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind feedback I’m glad your enjoying it !

Reaction score
Here are my results with Suffpunch:
My team are Southampton.

Skærmbillede 2019-12-26 kl. 13.09.20.png
Skærmbillede 2019-12-26 kl. 13.09.34.png

Reaction score
It's totally okay, I'll play more matches with it and come back later with more results :)

Reaction score
need to try and invest well next year ! dont think a team of league one players will cut it too well in the premier league - onwards and upwards! will invest in the key areas of the tactic and anything about 17th is a bonus!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just been added to testing league

Highest ranking was in the Underdog Testing League

15 points (20 is top)

very happy , might try the same style with different formations to see if I can improve but will continue my current save first to see how far i can go based on season upon season improvement and then see if I can beat it !