hey bud, this is for FM13 and you are clearly still playing FM12 as he is at Juventus :)

Deal though!
You got me lawl :p
But I thought it is still okay to post here if I play FM12. I guess not, sorry.

Btw, Udinese bought him back year 2013/14 ^^)

Player: Marc Oliver-Jung
Team you are managing: PSG
Team who are buying: AS Saint Etienne
Offer: €42M
Year: 2016/17

I am desperate to get a DMC because Thiago Motta is outaged , and i have sold my former DMC.
He has been superb for Saint Etienne for 2seasons in a row.
Is it worth 42mil's? I know its a lot , but i am looking to win UCL ( or try at least ) , and i cannot join any DMC from top teams because they are not intrested in a PSG move.
I have attached a pic with his curent stats.
View attachment 280400

Need a Centre back to bolster my defense. Currently, it's Agger and Skrtel at the back. Both of them managed to secure the best defensive record for the first season but Agger gets injured every now and then. Deciding btw these two:

Player: Gary Cahill
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: 5.5mil
Year: 2013/14
other info: 66k/w wages

and

Player: Giorgio Chiellini
Team who are buying/selling: Juventus
Offer: 7.5mil
Other info: 72k/w wages

View attachment 280446

Last edited:
Player: Marc Oliver-Jung
Team who are buying: AS Saint Etienne
Offer: €42M
Year: 2016/17

I am desperate to get a DMC because Thiago Motta is outaged , and i have sold my former DMC.
He has been superb for Saint Etienne for 2seasons in a row.
Is it worth 42mil's? I know its a lot , but i am looking to win UCL ( or try at least ) , and i cannot join any DMC from top teams because they are not intrested in a PSG move.
I have attached a pic with his curent stats.
View attachment 280400

looks very good, not so good to be 42 mil but... if it makes your team better and you got no alternatives you know the answer alone !

Player: Damian Clara
Team who are buying: SLB
Offer: €55M
Year: 2017/18

Replacement for Marek Hamsik who's been doing his job good but got a bit old :)
Here are the stats.

Here are the stats.

You mean team that are SELLING is Benfica. Well, you're PSG, you've got the dough, only one outcome - DEEYALL

Here are the stats.

wow!!!!!! he's amazing ,absolute deal!

Player: Sakho
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: PSG
Offer: 11M+Giroud
Year: Nov-12/13

I´m trying to reorganize my defense with well known wonderkids, is he playing this year like last one? i thnik it is a little overpayed deal, but would go for him, just his stats are not so immense asusually

Player: Rodrigo
Team who are selling: SLB
Offer: 15,75M
Info: Pato is playing well, but has times, when he struggles, I will offload Giroud for Sakho, and until I could get Neymar for reasonable price, I would like to try it with Rodrigo, I´ve seen somewhere, that his stats are really improving within 2 seasons

or any other sugestions for a strong striker under 23y and 20M for 4-2-3-1

Last edited:

I´m trying to reorganize my defense with well known wonderkids, is he playing this year like last one? i thnik it is a little overpayed deal, but would go for him, just his stats are not so immense asusually

Yes for Sakho , definetly one of the best CD out there.

Started second season and have 30mil to spend, want to bring in someone to play inside forward on the right wing. Assaidi both play better on the left for me so looking for a top class player to bring in.

Narrowed it down to one of the following three seeing as though Wellington Nem now has a much higher release clause.

Player
: Andrew Ayew
Team who are buying/selling: OM
Offer: £15.75m
Other Info: Wants 60k p/w

Player: Antoine Greizmann
Team who are buying/selling: R. Sociedad
Offer: £21m
Other Info: Wants 40k p/w

Player: Nicolas Gaitan
Team who are buying/selling: SLB
Offer: £16m
Other Info: Wants 65k p/w

Player: Rodrigo
Team who are selling: SLB
Offer: 15,75M
Info: Pato is playing well, but has times, when he struggles, I will offload Giroud for Sakho, and until I could get Neymar for reasonable price, I would like to try it with Rodrigo, I´ve seen somewhere, that his stats are really improving within 2 seasons

or any other sugestions for a strong striker under 23y and 20M for 4-2-3-1

Get Rodrigo and play him and he is a beast.
Starting in my United save,day in and out,and he still has potential to grow.Already a world beater :O

Template:

Player: Javi Martinez
Team who are buying/selling: Bayern
Offer: £15m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Need a good Cm to cover for Lucas, plus Leiva leaving for Juventus, thank you

I know this is just a template but surely you wouldn't get Martinez at that price in year 1 of his Bayern deal?
Sorry for being picky but a realistic template would be better :)

I have already went through with this so more of a double check on my investment in wages :)

Player: Jose Baxter
Team you are managing: Rangers
Team who you are buying/selling: Oldham
Offer: Free Transfer, between 3k & 5k wages
Year: 2014/15

Cheers!

Player: Edinson Cavani
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are selling: Napoli
Offer: £22m up front plus incentives bringing it to 35m
Need goal scorer to replace Torres. Have the money to spend.

Player:podolski
Team you are managing: QPR
Team who are buying/selling: Arsenal
Offer: £5.75
Other Info:His wages are not gunna be cheap, got cisse and zamora asbackup only play one up top. can fit him on the left also i suppose but Hoilett is an absolute beast this year so dunno what to do help much appreciated

Player: James Rodriguez
Team who are buying/selling: Porto
Offer: ex-Gervinho
other info: scouts say I could get him for about 18M, is it better to exchange him, or sell gervinho and get for him much more?

and

Player: Pato
Team who are buying/selling: AC Milan
Offer: 11,25M+Mertesacker

Definetly take that deal! Mertestacker is rubbish, that's a two birds one stone deal, getting pato and rid of Mertestacker, plus you have koscielny and vermaelen in defence so take the deal!

Player: Vurnon Anita
Team who are selling: Newcastle
Offer: £8m
Other Info: I need a DM as Coquelin and Frimpong are not cutting it, and I dont want to pay a boatload for someone like MVila or Javi Martinez who all have the same 4 star PA as Anita. Anita can also play LB/RB so I thought he'd be a great Utility man, but I dont want to pay 8mil for someone that might just become a backup in a few years time.

I know this is just a template but surely you wouldn't get Martinez at that price in year 1 of his Bayern deal?
Sorry for being picky but a realistic template would be better :)

No, it wouldn't. Because even though you say you know it's a template, let me reiterate it. It's a template. It's just to let people know how to lay their posts out. It doesn't need to be realistic.

Player: Vurnon Anita
Team who are selling: Newcastle
Offer: £8m
Other Info: I need a DM as Coquelin and Frimpong are not cutting it, and I dont want to pay a boatload for someone like MVila or Javi Martinez who all have the same 4 star PA as Anita. Anita can also play LB/RB so I thought he'd be a great Utility man, but I dont want to pay 8mil for someone that might just become a backup in a few years time.

Deal. You could also get Tioté from Newcastle on instalments.