Player: Chris Smalling
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Manchester United
Offer: £18m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: I sold Mertesacker and Djorou, and so I need another cb. I already have Koscielny, Vermaelen and Hummels, so he would be competing with Kos about being 3rd choice.

Or

Player: Yanga-Mbiwa
Team who are selling: Montpellier
Offer: £20m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info:
It's either him or Smalling, and Smalling is homegrown. But Mbiwa has a little better stats, although they have the same pa reports of 4 stars...

player: moussa sissoko
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Toulouse
Offer: free transfer
Year:
2012/13

i decide to get him instead of sahin and save my money for a striker.

u can get cavani for 20m if you unsettle him by saying your interested and love him will hand in transfer request also lewandowski 24m

Player: Glen Johnson.
Team you are managing: Liverpool.
Team who is buying: Tottenham.
Offer: 22 million straight cash.

I'm in my first season by the way. Should I reject and wait for a higher offer or accept? If so who should I get as his replacement?

Player: Glen Johnson.
Team you are managing: Liverpool.
Team who is buying: Tottenham.
Offer: 22 million straight cash.

I'm in my first season by the way. Should I reject and wait for a higher offer or accept? If so who should I get as his replacement?
I would say accept. and slot Kelly in there right away. get another good young back for cheap as cover, but in my save Kelly has been awesome. he has usurped Johnsons spot in the England team and is consistently one of my best defenders, his worth at the end of the season for me is $15m already!! (by the way i still have Johnson I rotate them with fixture congestion. Kelly gets 35+ appearances Johnson 20 or so)

I would say accept. and slot Kelly in there right away. get another good young back for cheap as cover, but in my save Kelly has been awesome. he has usurped Johnsons spot in the England team and is consistently one of my best defenders, his worth at the end of the season for me is $15m already!! (by the way i still have Johnson I rotate them with fixture congestion. Kelly gets 35+ appearances Johnson 20 or so)

Who do you reckon I should get? Corchia?

Who do you reckon I should get? Corchia?

depends on your budget and how much you want to spend for him. Corchia may be a nice choice with his speed and attacking abilities. You also have Ryan McLaughlin at the club who can turn into a quite a good player as well so you could sign a cheaper older player for cover until he has matured a bit.

Other young suggestions :
De Sciglio from Milan
Dja Djedje from Evian
Van Rhijn from Ajax
Montoya from Barca
Johansson from AZ

Player: Cabaye
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who is buying: Man Utd
Offer: £15mil plus Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck

Player: Cabaye
Team who is buying: Man Utd
Offer: £15mil plus Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck

sort of the deal of the century so far mate!

use the £15m and buy Elbin Ekdal for £2.5m to replace Cabaye or Andrea Poli for around £7.5m while getting:

Ademilson - Sao Paulo £5.5m (release clause)

Player: Paco Alcacer
Team you are managing: Porto
Team who are buying/selling: Valencia
Offer: €21m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info:

Him or

Player: Ademilson
Team who are buying/selling: São Paulo
Offer: €6m
Other Info:

Player: Paco Alcacer
Team who are buying/selling: Valencia
Offer: €21m
Other Info:

Him or

Player: Ademilson
Team who are buying/selling: São Paulo
Offer: €6m
Other Info:

Never deal for Paco! thats insane mate!

Deal Ademilson!

Player: Lisandro Lopez
Team managing- Liverpool
Team Selling- Lille
Offer- £25mil 15 upfront 10 after 48 months
Year- Start of 4th season
Other Info- In need of a top class CB now that Agger has gone, cant get Nkolou or Mbiwa so need other alternatives

Players: Bebe, Jason Steele & Mladen Petric
Team you are managing: Rangers
Team Selling: Free Agents
Offer: Free Transfer
Year: 2015/2016

Deal or No Deal?

Player: Jan Kirchhoff
Team who are buying/selling: 1.FSV Mainz 05
Offer: £11m
Other Info: Need a good young centre-back as cover, then to step up to starting line-up when needed.​

Player: Phil Jones
Team Selling: Man Utd
Offer: 24mil
Year: 2013 - 2014
Other info: Transfer listed because he is unhappy with how utd are performing in the leage

Player: Lisandro Lopez
Team managing- Liverpool
Team Selling- Lille
Offer- £25mil 15 upfront 10 after 48 months
Year- Start of 4th season
Other Info- In need of a top class CB now that Agger has gone, cant get Nkolou or Mbiwa so need other alternatives

No Deal for Lisandro Lopez. He's 29 years of age and that's way too much money for him. Better striking options avaliable like Ademilson. He's top class and very cheap. For defenders, try getting Howedes he's cheap and very solid. Or the other reliable option is Otamendi who will also be available at a reasonable price.

Players: Bebe, Jason Steele & Mladen Petric
Team you are managing: Rangers
Team Selling: Free Agents
Offer: Free Transfer
Year: 2015/2016

Deal or No Deal?

You're spending nothing on them, so you're going to make a profit either way. So of course, deal.

Player: Jan Kirchhoff
Team who are buying/selling: 1.FSV Mainz 05
Offer: £11m
Other Info: Need a good young centre-back as cover, then to step up to starting line-up when needed.​

Deal! I've seen future screenshots of him, and he is world class. Definite buy for 11 million. Or if you prefer, you could spend 5 million more and could get Kyriakos Papadopoulos if he's interested in joining you. He's world class in the future too.

Player: Phil Jones
Team Selling: Man Utd
Offer: 24mil
Year: 2013 - 2014
Other info: Transfer listed because he is unhappy with how utd are performing in the leage

Depends how you're going to use him. If as DC, then no deal because there are cheaper and better options.