Deluded arsenal fan, like saying. Skrtel is better than them when he's not and I'm a Liverpool fan!

No I am not. I never said he is better than them in real life, but try him on the game. He frequently scores 5+ goals a season, and gets a higher average rating than 8

Try him, and base your opinions on somethings rather than just trying to have a go at me.

No I am not. I never said he is better than them in real life, but try him on the game. He frequently scores 5+ goals a season, and gets a higher average rating than 8

Try him, and base your opinions on somethings rather than just trying to have a go at me.

I've used him and he's nothing special, chris samba regularly gets a high rating but doesn't mean he's better than them!

I've used him and he's nothing special, chris samba regularly gets a high rating but doesn't mean he's better than them!

That's your opinion, and that's fine. But my honest opinion after using him on several saves is that he is one of the best defenders I have played with. That doesn't mean I am being bias.

That's your opinion, and that's fine. But my honest opinion after using him on several saves is that he is one of the best defenders I have played with. That doesn't mean I am being bias.

I see, just a bit coincidental that you're a gunners fan

Player: Honda
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are selling: CSKA
Offer: free
Year: start of second season

or

Player: Garmash
Team who are selling: (some russian club)
Offer: 15 million pounds
Year:start of second season

I have 20 million to spend and I need a center mid .

or

both are starter quality, if you can afford both then good, if only one.. go for garmash, young and more suited at center mid B2B/DLP.

or

Which update are you using? I got Garmash on a free at the end of the second season. If you can't get him on a free i'd still buy him because he's class and seems to settle in right away.

both are starter quality, if you can afford both then good, if only one.. go for garmash, young and more suited at center mid B2B/DLP.

I have the money and wage for both, but I already have Holtby and siggursson at AMC! do you think I should get Honda? hmmmm

Which update are you using? I got Garmash on a free at the end of the second season. If you can't get him on a free i'd still buy him because he's class and seems to settle in right away.

I'm using patch 13.3.0 mate! garmash has 1 year left on his contract! thanks for the info! maybe I should wait till next season? :)

I'm using patch 13.3.0 mate! garmash has 1 year left on his contract! thanks for the info! maybe I should wait till next season? :)

No worries mate. I'm using Pr0's transfer update so am not sure if he will definitely leave on a free if your on the original DB, and I don't know if there is any way you can check before there is 6 months left. I would wait if you reckon there is a good chance he will join, but be warned in my save there was loads of teams after him, big clubs like Milan, Real Madrid etc so i'd offer him decent wages and first team football.

If you're after a CB/LB check out Bruno Martins Indi out as well, I got him on a free end of 2nd season and he's quality.

View attachment 464859

No worries mate. I'm using Pr0's transfer update so am not sure if he will definitely leave on a free if your on the original DB, and I don't know if there is any way you can check before there is 6 months left. I would wait if you reckon there is a good chance he will join, but be warned in my save there was loads of teams after him, big clubs like Milan, Real Madrid etc so i'd offer him decent wages and first team football.

If you're after a CB/LB check out Bruno Martins Indi out as well, I got him on a free end of 2nd season and he's quality.

View attachment 395333

Thanks for the advise mate! INDI looks beast! I think I'm going to wait until he leaves on a free, because he's unhappy and there's 8 months left on his contract so I will wait one more month!

Thanks for the advise mate! INDI looks beast! I think I'm going to wait until he leaves on a free, because he's unhappy and there's 8 months left on his contract so I will wait one more month!

I always get Stefan de vrij in the second season on a free, also a young Dutch cb and turns ace after a season or two

Player: Marc Oliver-Jung
Team you are managing: PSG
Team who are buying: AS Saint Etienne
Offer: €42M
Year: 2016/17

I am desperate to get a DMC because Thiago Motta is outaged , and i have sold my former DMC.
He has been superb for Saint Etienne for 2seasons in a row.
Is it worth 42mil's? I know its a lot , but i am looking to win UCL ( or try at least ) , and i cannot join any DMC from top teams because they are not intrested in a PSG move.
I have attached a pic with his curent stats.
View attachment 280400

No deal mate.He looks good but he is way too expensive.The screenshot that you are showing to us is 4.5 stars but he is only 23.I think this is the potential stars.how many stars is he's current ability?

i agree best option is Alderweireld.Far more cheap and he becomes later in the game top class BPD CB.

Player: Antonio Valencia [Age 28]
Teams managing: Manchester United
Teams buying: Tottenham
Season: 2014-2015 [3rd Season starting]
Price 60 Million US $
Other Information: Already have Nani and Oxlade Chamberlain on the right.

OR

Player: Nani[Age 27]
Price: 70 Million US $
Other information: ALready have Valencia and Oxlade Chamberlain

--------------

Player: Neymar
Teams selling: Santos
Price: 58 Million US $
Other information: Already have Llorente from a free transfer[previous season], Hernandez and Welbeck, both of whom have been very very erratic for me, and Ademilson and Henriquez, who are still developing. If I get Neymar, I plan to offload Llorente and maybe Hernandez. Transfer budget is no issue, as I have around 101 Million US $, and all areas of my team are very fortified.

Player: Fernando Llorente
Teams buying: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Tottenham Hotspurs[40 Million]
Price: 36 Million US $
Other information: Same information as above. Llorente is 29 now, but has been lethal for me the last season with around 25 goals. But he's getting older, and I'm interested in Neymar.

This is my team as of now.. And yes, After multiple saves over the months, decided to experiment with something different. I tend to alternate players in this save.. [4-2-3-1 ( 2 CM, 1 AP, 2 wingers/IF, 1 Forward ) ], I rarely lose though.. >_>

De Gea / Lindegaard
Rafael / Kyle Walker ---- Jones / Zouma / Smalling / Evans / Vidic ------ Fabio/David Alaba
Cleverley / Fellaini / Thiago / Fletcher / Powell / Adryan[retraining] -------CM
Rooney / Coutinho / Isco ---- Advanced Playmakers
Bale / Schurrle / Nani / Oxlade Chamberlain ----- Wingers/IF
Llorente / Hernandez / Welbeck / Ademilson / Henriquez ----Forwards

Reason I was able to afford so many players was that I sold van Persie for 80 Million US $ in my second season, and Shinji Kagawa for 60 Million US $

^ With all that info.. deal, or no deal?

Last edited:
Price 60 Million US $

OR

--------------

Other information: Already have Llorente from a free transfer[previous season], Hernandez and Welbeck, both of whom have been very very erratic for me, and Ademilson and Henriquez, who are still developing. If I get Neymar, I plan to offload Llorente and maybe Hernandez. Transfer budget is no issue, as I have around 101 Million US $, and all areas of my team are very fortified.

Other information: Same information as above. Llorente is 29 now, but has been lethal for me the last season with around 25 goals. But he's getting older, and I'm interested in Neymar.

This is my team as of now.. And yes, After multiple saves over the months, decided to experiment with something different. I tend to alternate players in this save.. [4-2-3-1 ( 2 CM, 1 AP, 2 wingers/IF, 1 Forward ) ], I rarely lose though.. >_>

De Gea / Lindegaard
Rafael / Kyle Walker ---- Jones / Zouma / Smalling / Evans / Vidic ------ Fabio/David Alaba
Cleverley / Fellaini / Thiago / Fletcher / Powell / Adryan[retraining] -------CM

Reason I was able to afford so many players was that I sold van Persie for 80 Million US $ in my second season, and Shinji Kagawa for 60 Million US $

The only reason to sign Neymar is if only do you want to lower a little more average age of your team.Otherwise Liorente is solid and 59 million is a lot of money.Maybe you should look to sell Flecher and Cleverley and buy a word class BWM.

Price 60 Million US $

OR

--------------

De Gea / Lindegaard

Neymar is WORLD CLASS. Llorente is quite good but Neymar is worth the extra $$. The only strikers I would recommend over him would be Falcao and Christiano Ronaldo, but those only at the onset. By season 3 Neymar is a seasoned player and ready to step into a leading role for your team and Falcao and Ronaldo are approaching age 30 and ability dropoff. Sell Llorente, get Neymar and sign him to a 5 year deal, you won't regret it. Other good options upfront would include Jovetic, Cavani, or Aguero.