Player: Marcos Rojo
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Sporting CP
Offer: Transfer negotiations, 16 mil pound
Year: 2014/15, January window

Tried a tactic with no full backs, so sold Johnson and Enrique for 20 ? and 10 ? (start of first season), but now i'm in need of some full backs. I have a some really promising talent (Shaw and couple regens), but they are to young.

Arsenal just transferlisted Walcott

Player: Walcott
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: Transferlisted: 11,5 mil pound
Year: 2014/15, January window

Gonna use him as a striker.
For Walcott I'm not so sure of him as a striker but as a winger he's been great! scores a lot for me

Player: Eden Hazard
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: Transferlisted: 29m pound
Year: January 2014/15

Already have Cazorla, wilshere, Chamberlain, Walcott, Gnabry & Erik Lamela as AMs.. so I'm only thinking of him as a replacement for Cazorla (he's 29 now)

Player: Eden Hazard
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: Transferlisted: 29m pound

Already have Cazorla, wilshere, Chamberlain, Walcott, Gnabry & Erik Lamela as AMs.. so I'm only thinking of him as a replacement for Cazorla (he's 29 now)

i'd say deal maybe include Santi in the deal i dunno ?10m or ?15M + Cazorla for him or sell him and then buy Hazard ?

Player: Luis Gustavo
Team you are managing: Schalke
Team who are selling: Bayern
Offer: Transferlisted: 8,5m pound

Bayern is underachieving and some of their players want to move away. Gustavo and Boateng are listed for 8,5 and 5,75. Just took over for Schalke (they were underachieving too) and they told me to get a DM. This seems like a just do it, but what is yout experience with Gustavo?

Player: Luis Gustavo
Team you are managing: Schalke
Team who are selling: Bayern
Offer: Transferlisted: 8,5m pound

Bayern is underachieving and some of their players want to move away. Gustavo and Boateng are listed for 8,5 and 5,75. Just took over for Schalke (they were underachieving too) and they told me to get a DM. This seems like a just do it, but what is yout experience with Gustavo?

It's a good deal. He's very a very good BWM and DM as the other guy said. However, his dirtiness is quite high (meaning he will be involved in a lot of red-card situations). I would recommend Maxime Gonalons instead (if you can get him for cheap). If you cannot, however, get Gustavo.

Player: Javier Hernandez
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are selling: Man Utd
Offer: Transferlisted: 15m pound
Year: 2012/2013

I need a striker and a winger, but I only have a budjet of 25m pounds left
Thanks in advance

Player: Toni Kroos
Team you are managing: Man United
Team who are buying/selling: Bayern
Offer: 41 Mill
Year: 2013/2014 Start of second season
Other Info: Player: Jack Wilshere
Team who are buying/selling: Arsenal Offer: 45 Mill
Other Info: Player: Christian Eriksen
Team who are buying/selling: Ajax
Offer: 34.5 Mill
Other Info: Sorry about the way its set out, it wouldn't go down when I pressed enter so the layout is stupid, basically can get either 1 of them 3, who do you recommend?

Player: Javier Hernandez
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are selling: Man Utd
Offer: Transferlisted: 15m pound

I need a striker and a winger, but I only have a budjet of 25m pounds left
Thanks in advance

Tough one, he's a quality poacher but very one dimensional. I'd see if anyone better is available first, as ?10m for a quality winger isn't alot. Not sure what database you're using, but if it's the official one take a look at Michu, Ferreyra, Agirretxe, Eduardo, Llorente, Villa

Player: Jack Wilshere
Team who are buying/selling: Arsenal Offer: 45 Mill
Other Info: Sorry about the way its set out, it wouldn't go down when I pressed enter so the layout is stupid, basically can get either 1 of them 3, who do you recommend?

Definitely Wilshere, one of the best non-regens I have played with on FM, and is easily worth ?10m more than Eriksen and ?4m more than Kroos (Although ?45m is still a bit expensive)

Player: D. Astori
Team you are managing: Milan
Team who are selling: Cagliari
Offer: Transfer listed: 14,5 m euro
or
Player: Chris Smalling
Team who are selling: Man. Unt
Offer: Transfer listed: 14 m euro

Player: D. Astori
Team who are selling: Cagliari
Offer: Transfer listed: 14,5 m euro
or
Player: Chris Smalling
Team who are selling: Man. Unt
Offer: Transfer listed: 14 m euro

Astori hands down. Much better than Smalling to begin with, and Smalling only just gets better than him in 4-5 years. Plus Astori is used to the league, and will adapt to your team better for obvious reasons.

Tough one, he's a quality poacher but very one dimensional. I'd see if anyone better is available first, as ?10m for a quality winger isn't alot. Not sure what database you're using, but if it's the official one take a look at Michu, Ferreyra, Agirretxe, Eduardo, Llorente, Villa

I'm using patch 13.0.0, thanks for the suggestions, but can you recomend a winger for about 20 mil? I sold some dead wood

I'm using patch 13.0.0, thanks for the suggestions, but can you recomend a winger for about 20 mil? I sold some dead wood

Yarmalenko (sp), Douglas Costa, Isco (I know it's abit more but he's worth it), Griezmann, Chamberlain (Not sure they'd sell to you though), De Marcos, Ben Arfa, Nani

Player: Podolski
Offer: Transfer listed: 7,5 m euro
Year: 2013/2014

I want fast strikers (playing with 3 now), and Podolski wants to move away, so I thought why not? I have Suarez, Borini, Llorente, Demba Ba, Raman, Zaha. So could he bring anything or?

Player: Podolski
Offer: Transfer listed: 7,5 m euro
Year: 2013/2014

I want fast strikers (playing with 3 now), and Podolski wants to move away, so I thought why not? I have Suarez, Borini, Llorente, Demba Ba, Raman, Zaha. So could he bring anything or?

No deal. He is decent, but his wages are way too high, and his mental stats are awful. So many better players out there for less!

Player: Mbaye Niang
Team who are selling: Milan
Offer: Loan listed and agreed fee for permanent transfer 18mil
Year: 2014/2015

OR

Player: Leandro Damiao
Team who are selling: Internacional
Offer: Transfer listed by request 49mil now, but likely to drop to about 30-ish million in weeks to come
Year: 2014/2015

Other info: Just sold Suarez. Left with only Bony (top scorer previous season 30 goals) and Cornelius as backup. 50mil plus to spend.