I am assuming if both deals go through Willian will be taking Vicente's place? If that be the case I would say deal.

While Vicente looks like a good player he is getting old. Willian looks very good on the speed and dribbling fronts but his crossing/passing could be better. You are making 3.4m though! :D

Aron Gunnarson
Wolves(me selling)
Feyenoord(buying)
£700k
2012-13
It is a loan until the end of the season my other CM are Thiago Motta, Levan Kenia, Nenad Milijas, Achille Emana and David Jones. They are paying for 90%. Deal or No Deal

Andrew Surman
Wolves(me selling)
Birmingham(buying)
£975k
2012-13
Then 2.4m over 18 months and pecentage of profit from next sale 10%.

Aron Gunnarson
Wolves(me selling)
Feyenoord(buying)
£700k
2012-13
It is a loan until the end of the season my other CM are Thiago Motta, Levan Kenia, Nenad Milijas, Achille Emana and David Jones. They are paying for 90%. Deal or No Deal

Andrew Surman
Wolves(me selling)
Birmingham(buying)
£975k
2012-13
Deal and Deal (Aaron can get some good 1st team experience, dont think he is getting much game time with the midfield you have there)

Felipe
2010/11
Buying: Ath. Madrid (me)
Selling: Udinese
15m euros

Can you guys give me some recommendations if you have any, thanks|)

no deal, as there are cheaper and better targets out there. if its not too late, try

juan forlin
lorenzo ariaudo
nicolas otamandi
rafael toloi
ryan shawcross
dirk michellis (spelling, psv player)
fabiano santacroce
nevan subotic
christian zapata
gary cahill
carlos cuellar (quality stats)
james tomkins
breno
simon kjaer
nicolas n koulou
christopher samba
geromel
mario fernandes
sidnei
joao perreira
david luiz
daniel carrico
luisao
jack rodwell (highly recommended)
steven taylor
david wheater
miles addison
sebastian bassong
marek suchy
philipe senderos (develops pretty well)
mamadou sakho
gerson
leo
thiago heleno

Selling Vicente to Portsmouth 4.5 (bought for 800k) D or ND?

View attachment 111410
Buying Willian Shakhtar 1.1 (same wages) D or ND?
View attachment 111411

deal and deal

Aron Gunnarson
Wolves(me selling)
Feyenoord(buying)
£700k
2012-13

Andrew Surman
Wolves(me selling)
Birmingham(buying)
£975k
2012-13

deal for gunnarson. try getting more for surman if you can

@Raikan

Is 4.5 the absolute max you can get? If so, Deal, and Deal. If not, go for a tad more.

@Raikan

Is 4.5 the absolute max you can get? If so, Deal, and Deal. If not, go for a tad more.
it was the only offer I received, i really wanted Willian (as I have never managed him before and would fit well in my team) needed to raise the cash for him quickly :D

Can't buy Felipe, Udinese demanding ridiculous money
However, what do you guys think of this:

Aythami

2010/11
Selling: Dep. la Coruna
4.5m euros

Can't buy Felipe, Udinese demanding ridiculous money
However, what do you guys think of this:

Aythami
2010/11
Selling: Dep. la Coruna
4.5m euros
i would say deal |)

Vermaelen
2010/2011
Buying : Real Madrid
Selling : ( They oferred for themselves, he isnt transferred) Arsenal ( me)
46.5M $
I dont know what to do.....:)

Also :
is it worth it to sell Arshavin for 36.5 to Barca and to bring Henry for 4.5 ( same year) ?

Last edited:
Vermaelen
2010/2011
Selling : ( They oferred for themselves, he isnt transferred)
46.5M $

Also :
is it worth it to sell Arshavin for 36.5 to Barca and to bring Henry for 4.5 ( same year) ?

DEAL for vermaelen think I would say deal for arshavin aswell. he's getting a bit old so unless he isn't playing a very important role for your team I would say deal.

Wellinton
Selling: Spartak Moscow (me)
Buying: Blackburn
8M GBP

I just started a Spartak game and I immediatly got an offer for 4.5M GBP from Blackburn. I uped the amount to 8M to see if they would accept and they did. I don't really want to sell him so I cancelled the deal. I'm 8 games in and he has 8 goals, so the teams are lining up to sign him. Real Madrid and Shakhtar Donetsk have shown the most interest. I'm still hoping to keep him, but if I can't what would be a good selling price?

Vermaelen
2010/2011
46.5M $

Also :

Deal for Vermaelen and Arshavin. No deal to Henry.

Wellinton
8M GBP

I just started a Spartak game and I immediatly got an offer for 4.5M GBP from Blackburn. I uped the amount to 8M to see if they would accept and they did. I don't really want to sell him so I cancelled the deal. I'm 8 games in and he has 8 goals, so the teams are lining up to sign him. Real Madrid and Shakhtar Donetsk have shown the most interest. I'm still hoping to keep him, but if I can't what would be a good selling price?

Try to keep him. If not he's definitely worth more than 10mil.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Peter Masilela
Buying: Hercules(me)
Selling: Almeria
$1.1mil
End of 1st season(finished 4th)

Vermaelen
2010/2011
46.5M $

Also :

deal for vermaelen, arshavin, no deal for henry

Wellinton
8M GBP

no deal. i wont sell him as he's a pretty all rounded forward, with good speed and aerial ability

Sud i buy jack wilshere for 12,300,000 plus 25% of next sale ????

deal, but try to negotiate away the 25% clause if you can.

Peter Masilela
Buying: Hercules(me)
Selling: Almeria
$1.1mil
End of 1st season(finished 4th)

deal on any day :)

No deal for wellington. He's a great foward and should fetch more (above 12 GBP at least)
If you do sell him, get someone like Lewandoeski fro Lech Poznan or Madzukic.... only costs 2GBP maximum

David Trezeguet(value at 6.75mil)
Buying: Liverpool
Selling: Hercules(me)
Offering: $13.5mil
Going to 2nd season and champions league football

He's my topscorer and won golden boot in 1st season. Should i sell? And btw he's 32 turning 33.

David Trezeguet(value at 6.75mil)
Buying: Liverpool
Selling: Hercules(me)
Offering: $13.5mil
Going to 2nd season and champions league football

He's my topscorer and won golden boot in 1st season. Should i sell? And btw he's 32 turning 33.
I'd sell. That is pretty good money for a 32 year old IMO. Bring in some younger blood :D

Sell him mate, you could find a suitable replacement for half that money!