Fabio
Buying: Arsenal
Selling:Colchester (me)
offering: £15,000,000

I am in my 4th season with Col United who are in the prem. I bought Fabio at the start of last season from Man Utd for £11,250,000 with a 25% sell on clause.
Deal or no Deal?

Fabio

I am in my 4th season with Col United who are in the prem. I bought Fabio at the start of last season from Man Utd for £11,250,000 with a 25% sell on clause.
Deal or no Deal?
Deal

Fabio

Deal or no Deal?
no deal. he's definitely worth more than 15m imo

Rafael van der vaart
Buying:Bayern Muenchen(me)
Selling:Real Madrid
first season,about 12,5 mil
Deal or No Deal?
+jokes,cassano free,deal or great deal or absoluetly deal?XD

Rafael van der vaart
first season,about 12,5 mil
Deal or No Deal?
+jokes,cassano free,deal or great deal?XD
buying or selling vdv? no deal if selling.

no deal for cassano aswell in case he decides to tear up his contract if he doesnt get to move to a bigger club :p

buying,what i thought about cassano is jokesXD
well i heard people say cassano get fired(from this forum)

buying,what i thought about cassano is jokesXD
well i heard people say cassano get fired(from this forum)

Cassano is actually quite controversial, needs a hand of steel to manager him, but he'll come up big if he's managed correctly and you manage to get him to like you as a manager.

Florent Malouda
Buying: Man Utd
Selling: Chelsea (me)
Enquiry

Ashley Cole
Buying: Man City
Enquiry

Im celtic heading into 3rd season.
Napoli made an enquiry into miguel velso who has only played one season for me and i said 25m and they have offered me 25m.Should i sell him.
His statsView attachment 111856 and his match stats View attachment 111857.
I play a 4 2 3 1 formation and i usually play sissoko and veloso as my 2 cms.
I have ki sung young graham dorrans fraiser fyie and scott brown to play in that positon if he does leave.He signed for 18m in my second season.So what do ye think also should i sign a replacement or keep the money for jan transfer window.

Im celtic heading into 3rd season.
Napoli made an enquiry into miguel velso who has only played one season for me and i said 25m and they have offered me 25m.Should i sell him.
His statsView attachment 111856 and his match stats View attachment 111857.
I play a 4 2 3 1 formation and i usually play sissoko and veloso as my 2 cms.
I have ki sung young graham dorrans fraiser fyie and scott brown to play in that positon if he does leave.He signed for 18m in my second season.So what do ye think also should i sign a replacement or keep the money for jan transfer window.

I suggest you don't sell him. Even if you were to sell it should be more than 30mil.

Buying

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

7.5 mill for Florent Malouda and 13.75 mill for cole

So your saying to sell or should I keep them?

So many teams want my players ^^)
Michael Essien
Buying: Man Utd
$43m