• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Johnathan Dos Santos
Team you are managing: Lille
Team who are buying/selling: Barcelona
Offer: €3.5m
Year: Start of 2nd season (2011/12
Other Info: Probably use him as a back up to Cabaye.

Deal

Player: Ledley King
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: 10 m pound
Year: 2010-2011

Current value is around £5.5 mill

No deal. Your fans are going to be real ******* about it (he is a club icon after all) and I find that he is actually useful as a backup

I would sell King - he is always injured and 10 m pounds seems to be rather a lot for him. Plus you still have Bassong, Kaboul, Gallas, Corluca and others.

No deal. Your fans are going to be real ******* about it (he is a club icon after all) and I find that he is actually useful as a backup

I would sell King - he is always injured and 10 m pounds seems to be rather a lot for him. Plus you still have Bassong, Kaboul, Gallas, Corluca and others.

Yeah i though that so i opted to Reject the offer and plus the offer isn't even twice his vlue so i dint think it was a good offer, and he still has 2 years left to run i believe. But Gallas is old Corluca is playing the Right Back position and Kaboul and bassong aint that standard to step up for the First Team week in week out and im playing Champions League football so i need a few players to rotate at that the back.

Player: Sebastien Puygrenier
Team you are managing: Swansea
Team who are selling: Zenit
Offer: Free
Year: Summer 2011-2012
Info: I'm desperately looking for a CB because I need a partner to Ashley Williams. Though he's got good stats, not only does he want a high wage three of my players have the "match highest earner clause" that would rise there wages from 34,500 per week to 50,000. But I really need him if no deal then what other center back would you recommend, I have a ton of money but most players don't want to join me.

Player: Sebastien Puygrenier
Team you are managing: Swansea
Team who are selling: Zenit
Offer: Free
Year: Summer 2011-2012
Info: I'm desperately looking for a CB because I need a partner to Ashley Williams. Though he's got good stats, not only does he want a high wage three of my players have the "match highest earner clause" that would rise there wages from 34,500 per week to 50,000. But I really need him if no deal then what other center back would you recommend, I have a ton of money but most players don't want to join me.

deal but get rid of the clause no matter what. a high signing on fee would do the trick.

Player :Messi
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Offer: free
Year:2016

Player :torres
Team who are buying/selling: AC Milan
Offer: $6m
Year:2017

Player :Messi
Offer: free
Year:2016

Even with the absolutely ridiculous wages, Messi would make the difference on any team and he still has some years left in him, so a definite deal.

Player- Victor Ruiz
Managing- Napoli
Teams buying- Barcelona, Sevilla, OM, At.Madrid
Offer- 13m
Year- 2013
Other info- He wants move to bigger club, handed transfer request, then backed out of request. He is my main cb with Subotic, only other cover is the ageing Cannavaro and Campagnaro...

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Player- Ezequial Lavezzi
Managing- Napoli
Team buying- Barcelona
Offer- 21m (valued at 14m)
Year- 2013
Other info- He is always rotated with the likes of Cavani, Quag, Gameiro, Kadlec and Toivonen in a 4231.

Player- Jack Wilshere
Team managing- Swansea
Teams selling - Arsenal
Bid - 5.6 mln pounds
Year - 2011/12
Other info - They offered him to me because he wants to move, but will he even want to join my Swansea team? I'm playing in the prem but still not sure if he will want to join.

Raul Meireles
Team who are buying: Lille / Spartak Moscow
Offer: £11.75m
Year: 2012/13
Other info: Just started season and he is getting old so looking to get a replacement.

2012 Winter (2nd Season)
Team Managing: Man Utd
Team Selling: Bayern Munchen
Player: Thomas Muller
Price: $27M (16.5 pounds)
He's very good, but I play with two wingers and he is more of an inside forward, but $25M is next to nothing for him and I want to get rid of Nani and Valencia, but I like playing a big squad. So the question is quantity or quality?

2012 Winter (2nd Season)
He's very good, but I play with two wingers and he is more of an inside forward, but $25M is next to nothing for him and I want to get rid of Nani and Valencia, but I like playing a big squad. So the question is quantity or quality?

Deal. I love him he made my Palermo team so much better. First time i experienced this with a single transfer. I played him at fc though..

Player :torres
Team who are buying/selling: AC Milan
Offer: $6m
Year:2017
deal as he should be pretty old by then.
Player- Victor Ruiz
Managing- Napoli
Teams buying- Barcelona, Sevilla, OM, At.Madrid
Offer- 13m
Year- 2013
Other info- He wants move to bigger club, handed transfer request, then backed out of request. He is my main cb with Subotic, only other cover is the ageing Cannavaro and Campagnaro...
---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Player- Ezequial Lavezzi
Managing- Napoli
Team buying- Barcelona
Offer- 21m (valued at 14m)
Year- 2013
Other info- He is always rotated with the likes of Cavani, Quag, Gameiro, Kadlec and Toivonen in a 4231.
no deal for both. try getting at least 20m for victor luiz and 30m for lavezzi.
Player- Jack Wilshere
Team managing- Swansea
Teams selling - Arsenal
Bid - 5.6 mln pounds
Year - 2011/12
Other info - They offered him to me because he wants to move, but will he even want to join my Swansea team? I'm playing in the prem but still not sure if he will want to join.
deal. try offering a contract. you wont know the result unless you try.
Raul Meireles
Team who are buying: Lille / Spartak Moscow
Offer: £11.75m
Year: 2012/13
Other info: Just started season and he is getting old so looking to get a replacement.
deal.
Tijani Belaid
Arsenal
Hull City, not selling, just dirt cheap
575k USD
10/11
Need a good back up to van Persie for non league matches
View attachment 178079
his physical stats look pretty crappy. no deal.
2012 Winter (2nd Season)
deal on any day.

Ganso
Team you are managing: Santos
Team who are buying: At.Madrid
Offer: $44m cash
Year: 2012/13 Summer
Other info: He has year and a half left on his contract and doesnt want to extend it. estimated value is $19m.

Ganso
Team you are managing: Santos
Team who are buying: At.Madrid
Offer: $44m cash
Year: 2012/13 Summer
Other info: He has year and a half left on his contract and doesnt want to extend it. estimated value is $19m.

Deal.

Player: Sergio Canales
Team Buying: Man Utd (me)
Team Selling: Real Madrid
Fee: 275k
Year: 4th season. 2013-2014
Other info: still only 22 years old, i have a few players like honda, gaitan who play in the same position, but this offer seems awesome.

Back