• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Sergio Canales
Team Buying: Man Utd (me)
Team Selling: Real Madrid
Fee: 275k
Year: 4th season. 2013-2014
Other info: still only 22 years old, i have a few players like honda, gaitan who play in the same position, but this offer seems awesome.

so cheap? deal on any day of the week

so cheap? deal on any day of the week

yea, he is only worth 2m, as he has been injured and hasnt been playing. He is unappy and real have transfer listed him for 275k. Lucky for me i guess. and thats kinda what i thought. Thanks alot mate.

Player: Milian Badelj
Team Buying: Man Utd
Team Selling: FM-Base FC (My Custom Team)
Fee: £4.3m Up Front, £11.5m Over 18mnths
Year: Start of 2nd Season

He's my midfield talisman; 8 Goals and 8 Asssits in his first season

Badelj: http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums...all Manager/MilanBadeljProfile_Attributes.png
First Team: http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums...f/Football Manager/FM-BaseFM-Base_Players.png
Reserves: http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums...ootball Manager/FM-BaseFM-BaseRes_Players.png

Last edited:
Player: Jesus Navas
Team Selling: Sevilla (me)
Fee: 35m
Year: Start of 4th season
Other Info: Quit as United manager to take over at Sevilla (more of a challenge) Navas is a beast down the right, and Sevilla don't have the best club rep, so replacing him might be a bit hard.

Player: Guillermo Burdisso (sp?)
Team buying: Chelsea
Team Selling: Sevilla (me) He's worth only 6m
Fee: 20m
Other info: I have the following CB's - Smalling, Fazio, Micah Richards, Alexis + a few regens

Personally, I'd definitely keep Jesus Navas. Do you still have Lautaro Acosta?

I'd probably sell Burdisso though. Very nice money for him and quality players to step up. How is Alexis performing for you? He was a complete flop for me on FM09 (I think... may have been FM10), but he has the attributes to be a good player and I'm sure he could be.

Hope that helps, even if it is simply personal opinion. To be fair, of the players you mentioned, I actually only have personal experience with Fazio and Richards on FM11.

Player: Jesus Navas
Team Selling: Sevilla (me)
Fee: 35m
Other Info: Quit as United manager to take over at Sevilla (more of a challenge) Navas is a beast down the right, and Sevilla don't have the best club rep, so replacing him might be a bit hard.

Player: Guillermo Burdisso (sp?)
Team buying: Chelsea
Team Selling: Sevilla (me) He's worth only 6m
Fee: 20m
Other info: I have the following CB's - Smalling, Fazio, Micah Richards, Alexis + a few regens

Deal on both.

Personally, I'd definitely keep Jesus Navas. Do you still have Lautaro Acosta?

I'd probably sell Burdisso though. Very nice money for him and quality players to step up. How is Alexis performing for you? He was a complete flop for me on FM09 (I think... may have been FM10), but he has the attributes to be a good player and I'm sure he could be.

Hope that helps, even if it is simply personal opinion. To be fair, of the players you mentioned, I actually only have personal experience with Fazio and Richards on FM11.

Acosta - AI sold him

I've not really used Alexis. I took over towards the end of the 3rd season. Burdisso and Fazio managed an avg rating of 7.5+ each in the 8 games I was manager, so had no reason to use him.

Burdisso is being chased by a few other top teams too - Arsenal, Barca, United and Real are all interested

Player: maarten stekelenburg
Team selling: ajax
Team buying: cagliari (me)
Fee: end of contract
Year: end of second season
Other Info: I have marcchetti (who is not bad) but stekelenburg is better , is he worth it to have the highest wage in my team? (35Keuros/week)

Last edited:
think you got it wrong mate :) are you Cagliari? buying from Ajax or are they rebuying him from you?

He is worth it, free for him is a good deal, you could always sell him a year later and get a good profit from him if you want to...

Deal!

Player: Adam Johnson
Team you are managing: Man City
Team who are buying/selling: Man City Selling, Liverpool Buying
Offer: £15mil
Year: January 2011
Other Info: N/A

I don't know if i should accept or not :L

Player: Daniel osvaldo
Team you are managing:Anzhi
Team who are buying/selling:Espanyol
Offer:9m euros
Year:2012
Other Info: fits the profile for what im looking for and hes willing to join

Player:Robert Acquafresca
Team you are managing:Anzhi
Team who are buying/selling:Genoa
Offer:9m euros
Year:2012
Other Info:fits the profile for what im looking for and hes willing to join

im looking for a complete forward
not that many players are willing to sign for me so these are the best 2 options
they both have roughly the same stats

Player: Michael Essien
Team you are managing: F.C. Barcelona.
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: £15m
Year: 2013
Other info: I'm playing with a ball winning CM and an attacking CM. Essien is not suitable for the second role. I already got the best ball winning midfielder in the game in Mascherano and Essien naturally will demand relatively high wages.

Player: Neto
Team you are managing: Fiorentina
Team who are buying: Malaga
Offer: €8m
Year: 2012
Other info:He's my reserve goalkeeper Deal or not?

Player: Neto
Team you are managing: Fiorentina
Team who are buying: Malaga
Offer: €8m
Year: 2012
Other info:He's my reserve goalkeeper Deal or not?

I would say deal. You can find a better backup than him for less money if you look closely.

Back