Team who are buying: sampdoria
Offer: $10m
info: He is going to be 36 years old

Player: Reina
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying: sampdoria
Offer: $10m
info: He is going to be 36 years old
Hard to say.10m isnt alot in dollars and Renia might make a good goalkeeping coach if you tell him that in a private chat.At 36 he will still be alright and can tutor youngsters.I'd probably keep him if it was only so he could be my goalkeeping coach but I dont know how his stats are.Tell him you think he would make a good coach.If he says I could start right away tell him that would be great.It will then have player and staff attributes.If his are good enough offer him a player/ coach contact if not sell him.

But thats what Id do if you think 10m dollars is enough then sell him.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Douglas Costa
Team Managing: Porto
Team Selling: Shakhtar
Fee: £11m
2nd Season using LFC latest update.
I missed out on Elia had made an £8m but Juve came in at the last second and hijacked my deal.
So Im selling Christian Rodriguez and keeping James.And Im thinking of switching from a 4-3-3 to a 4-2-3-1 with wingers to accomedate as many of my players as I can.

I think a few clubs are interested in signing Varela.He is my back up on the left to hulk but should I sell him(not sure how much yet probs around 4-5m) and get
David Bentley
Team Selling: Spurs
Fee: £2m

Last edited:
no deal, Bentley is kak! look at Giannis Fetfazidis - Olympiakos
Thanks.He looks good alright.There is supposed to be a t before the z tho.
Anyone from Portugal you would recommend.Kinda hard to find any because they are either in the EPL or in the other top teams in Portugal and the rest are fairly ****.

Found one.Slight problem.I am either going to be using 1 striker this season or 3.Probably 1 because I used 3 for the majority of last season and I dont want the AI to start learning my tactic.Anyway my current strikers are Falcao,Christian Benitez(just signed on a free transfer) and Walter(Will look to sell)

Kévin Gameiro
Team Selling: Lorient
Fee: £7m
Everyone seems to say he is good and has duel nationality.He is from France but seems to have some ties to Portugal.

not bad, he can also play outwide if you retrain him! sell Walter as he is not that good!

When I said left and I dont know why I said it.I actually ment right wing.It doesnt really matter anyway Varela will probably stay he seems happy here and there is no point in bringing in a new player for back up if I have one who is happy.

Player: babacar
Team who are buying: fiorentina
Offer: $80m
Year: 2018

Player: babacar
Team who are buying: fiorentina
Offer: $80m
Year: 2018

They want to buy him back?

Deal. There are plenty of great strikers out there and a ton of talented regen strikers by that time.

Paulo Henrique
Selling to me: Barcelona
My Team: Chelsea FC
Price negotiated: $100mil
Season: 2016/2017

Deal for Babacar and No Deal for Ganso (Henrique) thats way too much cash! look for regens rather

look at Coeff, Uysal, Fourlanos, Costa Viana, Javi Martinez, Thiago, Canales, Kevin...

Pastore is in man city in my save and I bought canales some time ago for $6mil and he doesnt have the stats required

Back