Selling Team: Blackburn
Offer: THEY SAID - 19M
Year: 2012/2013

Player: Gael Clichy
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying: Manchester City
Offer: £14m
Year: January transfer window 2011
Other Info: I only have Kieron Gibbs as current back up, so I will need to replace Clichy if I decide to sell him on.

Other Info: I only have Kieron Gibbs as current back up, so I will need to replace Clichy if I decide to sell him on.

Hmm, reminds me of something. Unlike real life, no deal.

Id keep him but if your going to sell.Take a look at Criscito or a cheaper alternative is Álvaro Pereira from Porto,He may not be the best but did a great job for my Porto side.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Maicon
Team Managing: Chelsea
Team Selling: Inter
Fee: £14.25m
January First season.
LFC's newest update released this morning.I have just started in the middle of the season and I want to get rid of Bosingwa and I went for Maicon and my scouts said around 14m.Seems like a good deal but should I because he is 29.

Id keep him but if your going to sell.Take a look at Criscito or a cheaper alternative is Álvaro Pereira from Porto,He may not be the best but did a great job for my Porto side.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Maicon
Team Managing: Chelsea
Team Selling: Inter
Fee: £14.25m
January First season.
LFC's newest update released this morning.I have just started in the middle of the season and I want to get rid of Bosingwa and I went for Maicon and my scouts said around 14m.Seems like a good deal but should I because he is 29.

deal at 14m :)

Im Manchester United January 1st season.
Currently about to raid Porto
So should I deal for
Hulk £18m
Moutinho £15m+Diouf+King
Otamendi £7.5m
Fernando £7m

Player:Chiellini
Team you are managing:Juventus
Team who are buying: Arsenal
Offer:30m euros
Year:2010
Other Info:hes my best outfielder is 30m enough

30m is alot but he is by CA/PA practically the best centre back in the game.
Id as for 40m then buy 2 great CB's back thats just me.

Last edited:
when i try to buy him frome juve they always ask me to pay 40-60 M but that's your choice though and if you sell him bring mats hummels and/or howedes

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Im Manchester United January 1st season.
Currently about to raid Porto
So should I deal for
Hulk £18m
Moutinho £15m+Diouf+King
Otamendi £7.5m
Fernando £7m
seems good considering the quality of these players

Im Hartlepool United 1st season

Player: James Brown (23 year old best striker at Hartlepool
About 5 teams interested, willing to pay between £350k-£750k

Dilema is i have no £ to spend on tranfers and £550 wage budget.
should i bring in youngsters on loan where i dnt pay wages OR try and make as much as i can out of the clubs best player to make funds available to strengthen team through free transfers aswell as loans??

Deal or no deal??

Im Hartlepool United 1st season

Player: James Brown (23 year old best striker at Hartlepool
About 5 teams interested, willing to pay between £350k-£750k

Dilema is i have no £ to spend on tranfers and £550 wage budget.
should i bring in youngsters on loan where i dnt pay wages OR try and make as much as i can out of the clubs best player to make funds available to strengthen team through free transfers aswell as loans??

Deal or no deal??

Tough one really.I'd just loan players.If he is your best striker and has an incredible season then you can get more money for him as well as hope of promotion.I'd wait another season and try and loan danny ward.Ward is unbelieveable in lower leagues.

Sanchez or Douglas Costa?

Team: Man Utd
Year:2011/12
Player:Sanchez
Price: 28 Mn

Player:Douglas Costa
Price:30 Mn + 20 Mn in installments

Whom shud i buy?

I have Douglas Costa on my Tottenham save hee was secong youngest player off the year. And had some great goals. I havent tried Sanchez yet, but Costa maybee to expensive.

Player: Douglas Costa
Team you are managing: Wolfsburg
Team who are buying: Athletico Madrid
Offer: £35m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: I bought him for £20m in January 2012 and basically won me the league that year. I might be able to even get up to £40m. I've just bought Nuri Sahin for £7.5m so maybe a replacement is not needed.

Player: Douglas Costa
Team you are managing: Wolfsburg
Team who are buying: Atletico Madrid
Offer: £35m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: I bought him for £20m in January 2012 and basically won me the league that year. I might be able to even get up to £40m. I've just bought Nuri Sahin for £7.5m so maybe a replacement is not needed.

Fixed :) And I think you should sell him if:
You used Costa as central playmaker ( CM or AMC)
And not sell him if :
You use him as winger, cuz he's one of the best wingers. But if you sell him for 40m then you should buy someone like Sanchez or Hazard. Remember, this is only if you use him as a winger. If not, sell him, Sahin is **** good deep l. playmaker.

Player: babacar
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: fiorentina
Offer: $77m
Year: 2018

how did he develop? you clearly have the money so I am not even going to say anything!

I would not deal! there will be around 36 regens by now who will be as good as him if not better, you just need to look...

how did he develop? you clearly have the money so I am not even going to say anything!

I would not deal! there will be around 36 regens by now who will be as good as him if not better, you just need to look...

He is beast. Last season I played against him and scored a hat trick.So I am considering to buy him as all my strikers are old and for the regens they are good but not as good as babacar

Back