The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
He is beast. Last season I played against him and scored a hat trick.So I am considering to buy him as all my strikers are old and for the regens they are good but not as good as babacar

By 2018 regens should be at least as good as Babacar. 77m dollars is a bit too much in my opinion.

Player: Douglas Costa
Team you are managing: AS Roma
Team who are buying: FC Barcelona
Offer: € 42m
Year: August 2012
Other Info: I bought him for ~15m. The problem is that I need a left footed right winger. I tried finding a replacement, but I can't find any (Marilungo etc do not want to come to Roma).

Have you tried looking at Fabio Coentrao as an replacement? I've had him since first season and it's now 2018, he has been a good consistent left winger and LB for me.

Player- Eden Hazard
Managing- Juventus
Selling- Lille
Offer- 17.5m (10m upfront, 7.5m in 48 months)
Year- July 2011

or

Player- Lewis Holtby
Managing- Juve
Selling- Schalke
Offer- 8.5m
Year- July 2011

Player- Eden Hazard
Managing- Juventus
Selling- Lille
Offer- 17.5m (10m upfront, 7.5m in 48 months)
Year- July 2011

or

Player- Lewis Holtby
Managing- Juve
Selling- Schalke
Offer- 8.5m
Year- July 2011
I assume your looking for an advanced playmaker.Honestly I would buy either as they are both great players.Ive managed Holtby longer than I have managed Hazard but Holtby never let me down so Id say deal for Holtby and you can also save a good bit f money.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Looking for a BWM for my Arsenal squad.Whoever I buy will contest for the position with Song so here it goes.1st season.
Yann M'Vila
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Selling: Stade Rennais FC
Fee: £15m
or
Fernando
Team Selling: Porto
Fee: £4m
Of the 2 I've only ever managed Fernando and he was great for me at Porto and his deal makes a little more financial sense.
Also Im in need of a centre back and ive found
Cesare Bovo
Team Selling: Palermo
Fee: £8m
or
Scott Dann
Team Selling: Birmingham
Fee: £9.5m

I assume your looking for an advanced playmaker.Honestly I would buy either as they are both great players.Ive managed Holtby longer than I have managed Hazard but Holtby never let me down so Id say deal for Holtby and you can also save a good bit f money.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Looking for a BWM for my Arsenal squad.Whoever I buy will contest for the position with Song so here it goes.1st season.
Yann M'Vila
Team Selling: Stade Rennais FC
Fee: £15m
or
Fernando
Team Selling: Porto
Fee: £4m
Of the 2 I've only ever managed Fernando and he was great for me at Porto and his deal makes a little more financial sense.
Also Im in need of a centre back and ive found
Cesare Bovo
Team Selling: Palermo
Fee: £8m
or
Scott Dann
Team Selling: Birmingham
Fee: £9.5m

I'd go for Scott Dann instead of Bovo, just because Dann is English, and that might help a team like Arsenal (considering the Champions League rules & Premiership rules)

Oh and IMO M'Vila is better than Fernando, but if you're on a somewhat tight budget, go for Fernando... Although if you don't get M'Vila now, he'll get very expensive by december... And usually he gets picked up by either Man. City, Shakhtar or Chelsea (well on my games at least)

I'd go for Scott Dann instead of Bovo, just because Dann is English, and that might help a team like Arsenal (considering the Champions League rules & Premiership rules)

Oh and IMO M'Vila is better than Fernando, but if you're on a somewhat tight budget, go for Fernando... Although if you don't get M'Vila now, he'll get very expensive by december... And usually he gets picked up by either Man. City, Shakhtar or Chelsea (well on my games at least)
Thanks.Ill see if I can sell Song so that way a major signing like M'Vila is guarnteed a spot in the line up I hate spending upwards or 9m if a PLayer isnt going to be starting.

Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev is a good shout as well mate :)

relatively cheap Dm

Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev is a good shout as well mate :)

relatively cheap Dm
Thanks Raikan you always seem to reply with the obsurrest of players for me. :P
Will check him out your shouts are usually good.

Team Managing: Man Utd
Team Buying: Chelsea/ AC Milan
Player: Fabio
Year: July 2014
Offer: 18mil
Other Info: He is valued at 7mil so this is a big offer but last season was the first season Fabio started to displace Evra as my 1st choice left back, and being open to improvement this must be a no deal? Though 18mil is a lot...

Player: Darijo Srna
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Shakhtar
Offer: £7.5m
Year: Summer 2011
Other Info: N/A

Team Managing: West Bromwich Albion
Team Buying: Liverpool
Player: Cristiano Ronaldo
Offer: £58m
Year: Jan 2014
Info: Currently unhappy at WBA, also have Bale, Hazard an a regen to take his position. Signed for £71m. Would want to avoid selling to another Premier League club, no other offers though.

Team Managing: West Bromwich Albion
Team Buying: Liverpool
Player: Cristiano Ronaldo
Offer: £58m
Year: Jan 2014
Info: Currently unhappy at WBA, also have Bale, Hazard an a regen to take his position. Signed for £71m. Would want to avoid selling to another Premier League club, no other offers though.
Id say no deal let him be unhappy.No matter how unhappy he is his quality will shine through on the pitch.Also can you upload that save.I went 5 seasons with West Brom and Im still no closer to making signings like that despite winning the league and champos league last season.Would love to give your game a try.

Id say no deal let him be unhappy.No matter how unhappy he is his quality will shine through on the pitch.Also can you upload that save.I went 5 seasons with West Brom and Im still no closer to making signings like that despite winning the league and champos league last season.Would love to give your game a try.

I'm currently consecutive Prem winners, and did the quad in 2012. Got taken over by a billionaire end of 1st season due to a 4th place finish.
Might be able to upload it.

I'm currently consecutive Prem winners, and did the quad in 2012. Got taken over by a billionaire end of 1st season due to a 4th place finish.
Might be able to upload it.
Thanks.Yeah I'd still say no deal surely if you have a billionaire owner you can afford to throw a new contract at him adn that should make him happy.

Thanks.Yeah I'd still say no deal surely if you have a billionaire owner you can afford to throw a new contract at him adn that should make him happy.

I may have a billionaire at the helm but I'm still losing £20m a month through wages :/ I also kinda want to give the younger players a chance. This guy would be his replacement, a Saudi wonderkid:
View attachment 182058

If thats the case then Id deal.This kid is amaziong and no doubt Ronaldo is prob your top earner.Find out who else is interested in him and then lower the price if you are worried of selling to another premier league team surely another club would come bidding maybe even madrid might want him back.

If thats the case then Id deal.This kid is amaziong and no doubt Ronaldo is prob your top earner.Find out who else is interested in him and then lower the price if you are worried of selling to another premier league team surely another club would come bidding maybe even madrid might want him back.

Suppose.

Upload Save WBA.fm There's the download link.

I may have a billionaire at the helm but I'm still losing £20m a month through wages :/ I also kinda want to give the younger players a chance. This guy would be his replacement, a Saudi wonderkid:
View attachment 182058
Hope you dont mind but i downloaded your save to look through, and the likes of miccoli, drogba, and a lot of other mediocre players not playing or on loan have extremly high wages that could be cut down upon.

Hope you dont mind but i downloaded your save to look through, and the likes of miccoli, drogba, and a lot of other mediocre players not playing or on loan have extremly high wages that could be cut down upon.

I know. About a quarter of the players are either leaving at the end of the season due to contracts running out (Lodiero, Drogba), Leaving through transfers (Hulk, Ganso, Ronaldo) or going into coaching (Miccoli).

Back