or

Player: Garra Dembele
Team you are managing: Parma
Team who are buying/selling: Levski
Offer: 2.2 mil euro
Year: 2010/2011

Deal for Benitez

No deal for Garra

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Hulk, without a doubt.

Team Managing: Arsenal.
Team Selling: Aston Villa
Player: Nathan Delfouneso.
Asking price: Around £6,500,000.
Date in game: Coming up to 1st Jan, 2011.
Version: 11.3
Other information: The player is currently on loan at the club, and has been playing very well in the League Cup and the substitute appearances he has made. The loan had a Future Fee clause of around £6,500,000, I just can't remember at the moment.

Not many good experiences with Nathan, but he is english and could add some english spirtit. Though i would recommend another signing for that amount of money.
What about Emmanuel Emenike or Kadlec? Both banging goals in for me with Dortmund.

Player: Fernandinho
Team Selling: Shakhtar (me)
Team Buying: Liverpool (various others interested)
Fee: 10 million... Whats a fair price?
Year: First
Info: Good back ups in reserve to take his place.

Not many good experiences with Nathan, but he is english and could add some english spirtit. Though i would recommend another signing for that amount of money.
What about Emmanuel Emenike or Kadlec? Both banging goals in for me with Dortmund.

I already have Kadlec, but thanks for the information about the experiences with Nathan, I'll leave him for a bit longer, see if anything changes over the second half of the season.

I'm interested in this player. Is he any good? It's for my Newcastle save

View attachment 187007View attachment 187008

Seems ok, but he'd be nothing more than a backup player for your Newcastle squad, I guess.

Team: Man Utd
Player: Berbatov(sell)
Price: 10 mn
Teams: Many

No deal. You need more than 10 million for Berba.

Player: Fernandinho
Team Selling: Shakhtar (me)
Team Buying: Liverpool (various others interested)
Fee: 10 million... Whats a fair price?
Year: First
Info: Good back ups in reserve to take his place.

Not much experience with Shaktar, but if you think the backups are in place, 10 million seems like an alright price. Perhaps negotiate to slightly more, but that'd be down to what you feel you can get.

Not much experience with Shaktar, but if you think the backups are in place, 10 million seems like an alright price. Perhaps negotiate to slightly more, but that'd be down to what you feel you can get.

Thanks White Wolf, he's got the stats which are perfect for the role I put him in and his value is £4.6m, I feel closer to £14m is fair but Liverpool were frightened off anyway! But thanks for the viewpoint.

Player: Scott Parker
Team Managing: West Ham
Team Buying: Chelsea
Fee: 6.5m
Season: July 2010/11
Add. Info: Is nearly 30 years old

Deal or No deal?

Player: Liam Ridgewell
Team you are managing: Blackpool
Team who are buying/selling: Fulham
Offer: 9m
Year: 2012
Other Info: Bought in Summer 11 (2nd Season) for 4.5m, is my main Centre-back and would only have minimal time in Jan to find a replacement, cash is all upfront...

Deal or No deal?

Player: Liam Ridgewell
Team you are managing: Blackpool
Team who are buying/selling: Fulham
Offer: 9m
Year: 2012
Other Info: Bought in Summer 11 (2nd Season) for 4.5m, is my main Centre-back and would only have minimal time in Jan to find a replacement, cash is all upfront...

Deal or No deal?

No deal.
Great profit you can earn with that deal. could use it for a much better CB. Check out Raikan's shortlist.
Could really recommend Mangala from Standard. But check Raikans players, there are lots of better and cheap CB's.

No deal.
Great profit you can earn with that deal. could use it for a much better CB. Check out Raikan's shortlist.
Could really recommend Mangala from Standard. But check Raikans players, there are lots of better and cheap CB's.

Ah well the transfer window is closed now anyway, i might push for double figures in the transfer window.

Thanks anyway mate.

Player: Luis suarez
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying: Real madrid
Offer:20 miln
Year: Summer transfer window 2011
Other info: i have kadlec lukaku babacar ji don won and wickham. ji don won wont be playing untill 2012 as he has wp issues. wickhams is on loan at hull. kadlec babacar has scored a combine of 40 goals last season.

areas needs strengthening: FRB FLB CB(cover)

what formation do you play? do you have wide players? ask for a bit more than that, at least try recoup what was spent on him IRL...

then use that cash to strengthen your other areas

well im playing the 4-1-2-1-2 im not sure if this is the most popular tac but iv been trying a few different formations. coming to wide players...i havnt been playing wide players in this save as my tactic is set to narrow so its more attacking thru the middle with the full backs overlapping to cross

any advices or recommendations?

perhaps the tactic. im playing

phil jones - stopper
varane/wilson - cover
kelly - full back right attack ( voted the best player of the year)
alex sandro - full back right attack
nuri sahin - adv playmakr -sp
shelvey - att mid support
meireless - box to box mid
m'villa - anchor man
lukaku - complete forward
kadlec - poacher

suarez babacar and eriksen currently injured.

good team there mate :) not sure what exactly you need from me though :) is the tactic currently not working?

Back