• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: billy joe burns
Team you are managing: linfield
Team who are buying/selling:preston
Offer: £55,000 up front and 100,00 over 18 months
Year: 2011/2012
Other Info: hes my best defender but has making noises about wanting to play in a better league, cant fault the kid but i've built my defence around him and the prize money i have form winning the league and getting to the 3rd qualifying round of champo league mean i'm good financially

Thanks but I need a proven top goalscorer.I am getting Lukaku and Destro so I pretty much have the future of my strike force sorted.I have Gameiro and Horeau(sp) but neither of them have shown me they can be what I need to challenege in the Champions League.
sanogo?

He is too young,In only going into second season,Thanks tho.I might just buy hulk.All of my non-eu players are leaving in summer when there contracts are up and none of them are really good enough anyway.
Hulk
Team Managing:PSG
Team Selling: Porto
Fee: £15m
Dont need help i know its a deal Im just putting it here so im staying on topic because ive already gone way off.

Player: Franck Ribery
Team who you are managing: FC Bayern
Team who are buying: Liverpool
Price: 22 Million Pounds
Year 11/12
Other Info: Hes 28, injury prone, poor stamina

Another one.[ sorry im spamming im in the transfer season!]

Player: Arjen Robben
Team: FC Bayern
Buying Team: Man utd
Price 22 million pounds
year 11/12
Other info: Like ribery, hes 28, injury prone, poor stamina

Another one.[ sorry im spamming im in the transfer season!]

Player: Arjen Robben
Team: FC Bayern
Buying Team: Man utd
Price 22 million pounds
year 11/12
Other info: Like ribery, hes 28, injury prone, poor stamina

as above. deal and get hazard or neymar

Player: Christian Eriksen
My Team: Liverpool 2015/2016
Buying Team: Barcelona
Price: £77m
Other Info: Hes rated extremely highly on my game, i paid 20m and he is too good for me. Having hard times deciding. Who could i replace him with as CM in 4231?

Other Info: Hes rated extremely highly on my game, i paid 20m and he is too good for me. Having hard times deciding. Who could i replace him with as CM in 4231?
Id say deal and try Ganso(Paulo Henrique)

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Mauro Zarate
Team Managing: PSG
Team Selling: Lazio
Fee: £13m over 48 months.
I have had problems getting a good AMR and striker.
I got Hulk which will really only solve one of those problems so I am hoping with Zarate my squad will finally complete.Also who should I use as the striker.Im thinking Zarate and using Hulk on the wing.

Id say deal and try Ganso(Paulo Henrique)

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Mauro Zarate
I got Hulk which will really only solve one of those problems so I am hoping with Zarate my squad will finally complete.Also who should I use as the striker.Im thinking Zarate and using Hulk on the wing.
Had to decline because the board would only make 20% funds available :@ I would love to see his PA but nothing will let me on a mac :(

You could try Guido Marilungo for the ST, he turns into a great player, and use Hulk for AMR.

No deal.

]Mauro Zarate

Deal. You can try both set up and see which works better. I cannot decide since Hulk are theoretically good as AMR, but I know Zarate is a beast in AMR. Also, Zarate can finish better than most strikers despite not so high finishing.

Juan Manuel Mata
Team Managing: Liverpool
Team Selling: Valencia
Fee: £23,000,000
Notes: Looking for a quality AML to fit into my Liverpool side - Mata fits the bill, but with a transfer budget of £26,000,000, it is a really large chunk.

Juan Manuel Mata
Team Managing: Liverpool
Team Selling: Valencia
Fee: £23,000,000
Notes: Looking for a quality AML to fit into my Liverpool side - Mata fits the bill, but with a transfer budget of £26,000,000, it is a really large chunk.

What season you in mate, but I would say deal, as he is a quality act, surely there are some others you can sell?

Sorry, I completely forgot that!

This is the start of my first season, on the 11.2 patch - Currently I've signed Pinto and Kadlec as well, and I feel my team is strong enough for now, so the money can be spent there.

As for selling, there are a few potential players who can go, if the price is fair.

Player: Park Ji sung
Team Selling: Man Utd
Team Buying : FC Bayern (me)
11/12
Other info: although hes 30 i feel like i need a decent backup for my team.

for 1.9 thats a good deal

still another 2-3 seasons in him, his physical attributes are amazing
20 stamina & 18 nat fitness at 29

Back