Coates, Alves, Tasci, Forlin, Bochetti, Manolos and Astori are all Eu :)

Daniel Carricco - Sporting
Ivan Marcano - Villareal
Mikel San Jose - Athletic
Sebastian Jung - Frankfurt
Mateo Mussacchio - Villareal
Kyriakos Papadopolus - Schalke

Coates, Alves, Tasci, Forlin, Bochetti, Manolos and Astori are all Eu :)

Daniel Carricco - Sporting
Ivan Marcano - Villareal
Mikel San Jose - Athletic
Sebastian Jung - Frankfurt
Mateo Mussacchio - Villareal
Kyriakos Papadopolus - Schalke

Always greatly appreciate your help mate. Thanks a lot! :)

Not really the place but it seems like the best place without starting a new thread.
Should I offer Dorrans and Mulumbu to clubs for like £15m and try and build a squad qith the cash.
Im not really sure if I would deal tho because Dorrans is an excellent player and it could be hard to find a good replacement for Mulumbu.

Not really the place but it seems like the best place without starting a new thread.
Should I offer Dorrans and Mulumbu to clubs for like £15m and try and build a squad qith the cash.
Im not really sure if I would deal tho because Dorrans is an excellent player and it could be hard to find a good replacement for Mulumbu.

Two players are better than one but depends what you can do with that £15m, have a look around and see what you could potentially sign first.

Apologies for reposting. I could do with giving you all the details if I want a quick answer, heh??
Team I am managing - Juventus
Team offering - Barcelona
Player - Giorgio Chiellini
Offer - £61m - £30m up front and £31, over 6 months.

He has just signed a new contract at the start of January when Barca first made a bid of around £40m. Barca then offered a deal worth £51m, which I negotiated to the above and they came straight back to offer what I negotiated.

If I am honest, at the end of this season, if a decent job comes up in England, Spain or Germany, I may move on from Juve anyway but I am currently top of the league, still in the CL and the CI and want to try and keep my squad together to at least push on and win the League from Inter.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Anybody know how good Derek Boyata becomes? 2nd Season at City now and got a few clubs sniffing around....

£400,000 plus Mame Biram Diouf and Danny Drinkwater for Josh Carson, deal or no deal?

Player: Antonio Valencia (28yrs)
Team Buying: FC Bayern (me)
Team Selling: Man Utd
Price:3.9mil pounds
Year/season: 13/14
Others: I only buy players under 25 but he looks like a bargain but i might regret buying him and not playing my youth.

Player: Antonio Valencia (28yrs)
Team Buying: FC Bayern (me)
Team Selling: Man Utd
Price:3.9mil pounds
Year/season: 13/14
Others: I only buy players under 25 but he looks like a bargain but i might regret buying him and not playing my youth.

i'd say deal :)

I guess if you need some back up its a nice deal but don't just buy for the sake of it

Player: Michael Essien
Team Managing: Chelsea FC
Team Buying: Barcelona FC, Real Madrid
Price: 56million Euros
Comments: Have got in Yann M'Vila for 6m Euros and have already McEachran, Obi Mikel, Lamps, Ramires. Is it a good enough deal?

McEachran
Team Managing: Blackpool
Team Loaning: Chelsea
Ln Fee: 300k + 5k a week on wages
or
Gardner
Team Loaning: Aston Villa
Ln Fee 300k + 5.5k a week on wages
I think I need some young talent in midfield but I only have one long term loan spot left as I need a LB(Mattock) a GK(Delac) and a striker(hopefully Okazaki) but I will get Boyata on loan and buy a striker if thats unsucessful.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Gary Taylor-Fletcher
Team Buying: WBA,Norwich,Aston Villa,Leicester,Birmingham,Wigan
Fee: £2.2m

Player: Michael Essien
Team Managing: Chelsea FC
Team Buying: Barcelona FC, Real Madrid
Price: 56million Euros
Comments: Have got in Yann M'Vila for 6m Euros and have already McEachran, Obi Mikel, Lamps, Ramires. Is it a good enough deal?
deal for essien.
McEachran
Team Loaning: Chelsea
Ln Fee: 300k + 5k a week on wages
or
Gardner
Team Loaning: Aston Villa
Ln Fee 300k + 5.5k a week on wages
I think I need some young talent in midfield but I only have one long term loan spot left as I need a LB(Mattock) a GK(Delac) and a striker(hopefully Okazaki) but I will get Boyata on loan and buy a striker if thats unsucessful.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Gary Taylor-Fletcher
Team Buying: WBA,Norwich,Aston Villa,Leicester,Birmingham,Wigan
Fee: £2.2m
deal for mceachran and taylor fletcher