The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Ok and also suggestions ?

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Arturo Vidal - Deal
Andrea Poli - Deal

Yeah but I can only sign one. I need to save up for a striker.

Yeah but I can only sign one. I need to save up for a striker.

It depends on what role you want them to play in
if its deep lying midfielder it would have to be andrea poli but if it would be more of an attacking mid i would say arthuro vidal

Both just as good but Poli has more years to develop as Vidal is already in his Mid 20's (25 years i believe) I would get Poli as i go for the the younger option but Vidal will be more of a proven Playmaker :)

Had a £14m bid for Arteta, not sure what to do. First season, bid is from Malaga.

player:stevan jovetic
team managing: Liverpool
Team selling: fiorentina
offer: agent offered him for 16mill i currently have cristian eriken as my attack mid on a 4-1-2-1-2 formation...

should i buy him to use a rotation system? eriksen got poor stamina and gerrard is on long term injury

Player: Jose Antonio Reyes
Team you are managing: Atletico Madrid
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester United
Offer: 24 M
Year: 2nd season
Other Info: Had a great 1st season and scored 26 league goals which attracted the attention, didnt want to sell him so i turned down a 15m bid but they came back with a much more attractive offer and now i dont know what to do.

offer: agent offered him for 16mill i currently have cristian eriken as my attack mid on a 4-1-2-1-2 formation...

should i buy him to use a rotation system? eriksen got poor stamina and gerrard is on long term injury

Deal

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Other Info: Had a great 1st season and scored 26 league goals which attracted the attention, didnt want to sell him so i turned down a 15m bid but they came back with a much more attractive offer and now i dont know what to do.

Deal, Then also you have 24million extra to bring in players

Depending on your budget and if you need to strengthen other areas. He is a top player but don't think he would play to his full ability in CAM.

Deal.

Both just as good but Poli has more years to develop as Vidal is already in his Mid 20's (25 years i believe) I would get Poli as i go for the the younger option but Vidal will be more of a proven Playmaker :)

I was able to lower Vidal's deal to 10 million, and it turns out Sampdoria won't sell for 13 million because we're in the same league! Now I can only get Poli with monthly installments, and I want to play the MC as either a box to box or ball winning MC.

And btw guys Migliaccio wants to leave Manchester City and others want to buy him but when I offered him for 15 million no offers came do you know wants a reasonable price tag for him? Its the end of the first season.

Last edited:
Erik Lamela for my Santos save to play along side Ganso. 250K Loan, then 2.5 mil future fee?

Fabgreas

Arsenal ---> Barcelona

12.5m Upfront , 40m Over 24 months?

I have wilshere and Ganso, Considering signing Pastore.

Fabgreas

Arsenal ---> Barcelona

12.5m Upfront , 40m Over 24 months?

I have wilshere and Ganso, Considering signing Pastore.

I would say no deal as there is never another fabregas. him and xavi are irraplacable

It's 2017 (almost 18) and some clubs are interested in signing my Sanogo for about 30 million USD and Jack Wilshere for around 20 million USD.

Sanogo is streaky and often loses one on one battles for balls on the ground (no idea why, low aggression I suppose) and I've got Quite a few strikers who are faster and just as good at shooting (maybe not as strong) Oh and Sanogo is club favorite and is friends with a couple other players on the team (light hearted personality)

As for wilshere, he's pretty good, but he doesn't have many stats that make him really stand out. I've only got one other quality AMC regen and other AMC regens are difficult to find.

I'm 8th in Serie A above expectations and thinking this may be the time to cash in and use the money to pick up some players in the January window coming in 3 weeks.

Team Selling: FC Bayern (Me)
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger
Season: 2014/2015
Price: 21 Million

I have a decent regen replacement and David Alaba can also fill his place for me. I'm considering this deal cause I want to lower wages and he's getting 250K weekly, but I feel 21 Million for him is not good enough. Advice please

Player: D.Fletcher
Team Buying:R.Madrid
Team Selling: Man Utd(Managing)
Price:23.5 mn

Back