• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Simon Kjaer
Team selling: Wolfsburg
Team buying: Liverpool (me)
Price: 18.5mil
Additional Info: I have a pretty solid defense with Agger, Shawcross, Skrtel, Danny Wilson and Munoz as it is, but Kjaer had a better scout rating than all of them, and I could always sell one. I'm starting the 2012/2013 season.

Depending your budget sell Skrtel and sign Kjaer but if you have the money already Kjaer is awesome and worth signing even if you have to pay 20m

Depending your budget sell Skrtel and sign Kjaer but if you have the money already Kjaer is awesome and worth signing even if you have to pay 20m

Yeh, thanks a lot :) Also, if you know, is he better as Stopper or Cover??

I am afraid I dont know enough about Robinson to say a price, keep Agger and Shawcross, and play Shawcross as back up for Kjaer

Daniel Agger
Team selling Liverpool (Me)
Team Buying Inter
Fee - £7M

if you think i should no deal .. any tips on wagling for more money ?

No deal i got £15m for him on my save. check story to see.

Mario Balotelli
From Man City
To Arsenal (me)
10M pounds + Abou Diaby

or

Carlos Tevez
10M pounds + Diaby

Both guys want huge wages, I can afford it easily, but is he worth it? My strikers are: Dzeko, RvP, Bendtner, Vela. Also Obasi, Walcott and JET can play there but they aren't very convincing ;) Maybe I should sell one of them to make space for Mario/Carlos?

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Ryan Shawcross
From Stoke
To Arsenal
5M pounds

They offered him to me. My CBs are Rami, Vermaelen, Koscielny and Djourou, all playing really good.

Last edited:
Mario Balotelli
From Man City
To Arsenal (me)
10M pounds + Abou Diaby

or

Carlos Tevez
10M pounds + Diaby

Both guys want huge wages, I can afford it easily, but is he worth it? My strikers are: Dzeko, RvP, Bendtner, Vela. Also Obasi, Walcott and JET can play there but they aren't very convincing ;) Maybe I should sell one of them to make space for Mario/Carlos?

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Ryan Shawcross
From Stoke
To Arsenal
5M pounds

They offered him to me. My CBs are Rami, Vermaelen, Koscielny and Djourou, all playing really good.
deal for both. i'd choose balotelli over tevez though. i feel that you may wanna sell vela to free up some space.

Player - Welliton
Team Buying - Arsenal (Me)
Team Selling - Spartak Moscow
Fee - £11.5M
Info- I had him on FM10 for Arsenal and he was top class he played something like 34 games and got 32 goals ..

DEAL or NO DEAL??

Player - Welliton
Team Buying - Arsenal (Me)
Team Selling - Spartak Moscow
Fee - £11.5M
Info- I had him on FM10 for Arsenal and he was top class he played something like 34 games and got 32 goals ..

DEAL or NO DEAL??
he was top class, and he still is. deal on any day of the week :)

Player: Raul Meireles
Team Selling: Liverpool (me)
Team Buying: Newcastle
Offer: £18 million
Season: 2012/2013
Other Info: My midfield is very strong, with the 2 Centre Midfield spots being contested by Eden Hazard, Marek Hamsik, Luka Modric, Lucas (also DM) and Arturo Vidal (also DM)

Thanks!

Other Info: My midfield is very strong, with the 2 Centre Midfield spots being contested by Eden Hazard, Marek Hamsik, Luka Modric, Lucas (also DM) and Arturo Vidal (also DM)

Thanks!
he should be pretty old by now. deal :)

Thanks!

Although he is a good player, deal.

he should be pretty old by now. deal :)

He's 29, but the oldest of all my CMs so yeh I think I'll sell. His value is 6 mil and I offered him to clubs for 20mil not expecting any offers, just loan bids, but Newcastle offered 18mil, Sevilla and someone else offered 12mil!

He's 29, but the oldest of all my CMs so yeh I think I'll sell. His value is 6 mil and I offered him to clubs for 20mil not expecting any offers, just loan bids, but Newcastle offered 18mil, Sevilla and someone else offered 12mil!

Sell him mate, 18m very good price.

And another one from me:

Player: Liam Haigh (regen)
Team Buying: Portsmouth
Offer: Loan for 5 months
Other Info: He is a class regen who isnt good enough for my first team yet, but will be in the future. Basically, I'm asking if it would be better for him to stay at Liverpool playing Reserves matches but getting my training, or going to Portsmouth with plenty of 1st team appearances.

Thanks a lot, again!

And another one from me:

Player: Liam Haigh (regen)
Team Buying: Portsmouth
Offer: Loan for 5 months
Other Info: He is a class regen who isnt good enough for my first team yet, but will be in the future. Basically, I'm asking if it would be better for him to stay at Liverpool playing Reserves matches but getting my training, or going to Portsmouth with plenty of 1st team appearances.

Thanks a lot, again!
Let him go if posrtsmousth says that he is valuable first team member

Team: Bristol City (me)
Buying: Tomasz Kuszczak
Price: £1m
Selling: Man U
Other info: I need a back up keeper to James or even replace him they othered him to me because they signed D. De Gea

Back