The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
.And also,dont intend on keeping Gerrard backup.He will do the job until he is 35-36 ish

I meant that Gerrard would play Attacking Centre Mid for 1st team but if Meireles or Lucas get injured Gerrard plays centre mid and maxi rodriguez plays attacking centre mid.

I meant that Gerrard would play Attacking Centre Mid for 1st team but if Meireles or Lucas get injured Gerrard plays centre mid and maxi rodriguez plays attacking centre mid.

Sell Maxi and get Paulo Henrique instead.He will be backup until Gerrard retires and will then replace him.Fantastic Playmaker

Sell Maxi and get Paulo Henrique instead.He will be backup until Gerrard retires and will then replace him.Fantastic Playmaker

Thanks a lot:D. Does he play for Zenit

Last edited:
Player: Michael Carrick
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling:Inter Milan
Offer: £8.5 mil
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Just completed my 1st season with Man Utd won the premier League, Champions League, League cup and FA Cup. Just 1 week into the new transfer market and Inter seem to be after my players already. They tried to sign Evra but I wouldn't let him leave now they've gone for Carrick. I rejected the 1st bid but then Carrick handed in a transfer request and said he wanted to leave for Inter. Should I accept this bid or hold out for more? he had a good season with my team and I used him quite often. If I do sell any suggestions for a replacement?

If he has had a good season in your team therefore an important player 8.5m isnt enough, try and up it

i think 8,5million is acceptable, cause Hargreaves, Anderson, Fletcher, Park is better than Carrick, so u can replace him, and u can buy a central midfielder if u want :)
This is my own opinion ;)

Player: Patrice Evra
Team I am managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Manchester Utd
Offer: £11.25M
It's January 2012 and Kieran Gibbs isn't really very good in the left-back position and I've just noticed that Evra is unhappy at Man U. He's 30 but he has amazing stats, I'm not sure to buy him or not to rotate with Clichy.

Player: Jamie Rhodals
Team who are buying/selling: Hoffenheim
Offer: 27.5 mill
Year: 2020/21
Other Info: i am in need of a left mid because coentrao had retired he can also play up front and rooney is retiring at the end of season.. he is a wonderkid----- 19 years old

Other Info: i am in need of a left mid because coentrao had retired he can also play up front and rooney is retiring at the end of season.. he is a wonderkid----- 19 years old

I think he may be a regen ?

At that time considering he's a wonderkid and it's 2020/21, you'd maybe have the money to go for it. Deal, but he is a regen so I'm just saying it based on what you said.

Yh I got a deal done for 11 mil and let him move to inter, thinking of getting poli now. This is exactly what happened to me in fm 2010 previously and carrick ended up leaving on a free transfer to juve because I wouldn't let inter buy him and he would'nt sign a new contract. Didn't end up bad for me though because he was 32 by the time he left and was never the player he was at my team again

Player: Michael Carrick
Team who are buying/selling:Inter Milan
Offer: £8.5 mil
Other Info: Just completed my 1st season with Man Utd won the premier League, Champions League, League cup and FA Cup. Just 1 week into the new transfer market and Inter seem to be after my players already. They tried to sign Evra but I wouldn't let him leave now they've gone for Carrick. I rejected the 1st bid but then Carrick handed in a transfer request and said he wanted to leave for Inter. Should I accept this bid or hold out for more? he had a good season with my team and I used him quite often. If I do sell any suggestions for a replacement?

Sell him and leave your team as it is, or buy Poli to replace.

Yup sold him off and instead of buying poli I decided to invest in a 19 year old defensive midfielder with very good stat's for his age so im gonna train him up now along with using Gibbson more often

cheers guys

Back